Is it possible for you to access all of your typical internet stuff when you’re away from Bulgaria? Learn how to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia using a virtual private network (VPN).
Some websites and services are restricted to specific regions and may only be accessed by residents of those regions. Outside of Bulgaria makes you restricted of accessing any content without having a Bulgarian IP address in Australia.
As a result, many TV and streaming services are geo-blocked because of copyright. It’s a wonderful thing that you may acquire a Bulgarian IP address in Australia with the aid of a Virtual Private Network so that you can avoid regional limitations and access your home services (VPN).
There are several different types of virtual private networks (VPNs). As a result, snoopers cannot access your personal information using these services. Besides that, they allow you to select where you want to locate your server.
To get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia is as simple as connecting to a server located in Bulgaria. Regardless of matter where you are in the globe, you may still access your favourite Bulgarian content.
How To Get A Bulgarian IP Address In Australia
VPNs are the best way to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia, if you’ve never used a virtual private network (VPN) before, here’s how to bypass geographic restrictions and access everything you want on the internet:
1 . Select a reliable virtual private network (VPN) service. ExpressVPN is a great choice.
2 . Once the application has been purchased and installed, double-check that it is compatible with your operating system.
3 . Connect to a service’s Bulgarian domain location server before you can begin. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies before refreshing the page if you’re still facing trouble.
Best VPNs To Get A Bulgarian IP Address In Australia
A Detailed Look at the Best VPN Services
1 – ExpressVPN
- It is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Over 3,000 workstations are distributed globally in a highly connected network.
- SLAs of 30, 60, and 365 days are available.
- Access is provided via split-tunneling.
- Online video streaming services are available.
- This service supports Torrenting.
- Per IP address, a maximum of five active connections are permitted.
- It is present in 94 countries.
ExpressVPN is a great option to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia, more than 3,000 servers are located in 90 countries, including Bulgaria, according to ExpressVPN. In addition, it provides very fast and reliable rates, making it an excellent choice for streaming or downloading.
Netflix and BBC iPlayer are just two of the many streaming services that ExpressVPN is compatible with. In fact, Bulgarian TV networks like BNT 1 are compatible with it.
It’s safe to use ExpressVPN to acquire a Bulgarian IP address in Australia since your privacy is guaranteed. It protects against DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leaks using 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch.
In addition, you should know that this VPN does not save any logs that may be used to identify you. ExpressVPN’s tools are easy to use, but the company offers 24/7 help via live chat and email.
It is possible to use ExpressVPN’s software on a number of different operating systems like Windows, android, iOS, MAC and Linux. Custom firmware for routers and browser plugins for Chrome and Firefox are also available.
- Over 3,000 servers spread over 94 countries.
- Bulgarian TV channels like BNT 1 can be streamed smoothly.
- Works with Netflix and BBC iPlayer, among other services.
- In addition to live chat and email help, the company offers instant assistance
- Traffic is protected by cutting-edge encryption.
- One of the priciest options among VPNs
- Occasionally, a connection is dropped.
2 – NordVPN
- MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS are all compatible with it.
- 5200 servers are spread across the world.
- 22 servers are operating in Bulgaria.
- Recommended streaming server is “bg48.nordvpn.com”.
- Streaming websites can be accessed.
- There are SLAs that last for 30, 60, and a whole year.
- A few of the 55,00+ IP addresses that streaming sites can recognize is indeed very simple to locate.
- In sixty two countries, in which the provider is turned on, it works
NordVPN is considered to be one of the most reliable service to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia. There are no speed or bandwidth restrictions, so you may browse and stream as much as you like. The vast network of over 5,000 servers in over 60 countries, including over a dozen in Bulgaria, provides enough of room for this kind of activity to take place.
P2P traffic is even better served by Bulgarian servers, which are specifically designed for it. To access Netflix and Bulgarian TV from outside the country, use NordVPN. In addition, you may connect up to six devices at the same time.
You have the option of connecting to either a standard server or one of the service’s specialist servers while using this service. If you’re using a service like Onion Over VPN, you’ll get an extra layer of encryption.
When it comes to privacy, NordVPN adheres to a rigorous policy of no logs. 256-bit AES encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, and a kill switch are all included. Live chat help is available around the clock, if necessary.
If you want to connect to a server in Bulgaria, all you need to do is download NordVPN for your computer, smartphone, tablet or Android TV. Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are also available, but routers need to be manually set up to use these extensions.
- There are more than a dozen servers in Bulgaria, and there are more than 5,000 servers in total across the world.
- Allows you to stream as many videos and movies as you like.
- In addition to Bulgarian TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime are supported.
- No-log policy and a wide range of services The double VPN servers
- For immediate help, you can use our live chat service.
- Sluggish server speeds from time to time
- Static IP addresses
3 – SurfShark
- Linux, iOS, Windows, Android, and MAC get the greatest result.
- In all, Surfshark has 85 servers.
- There are 3200+ servers on the company has a global infrastructure.
- SLAs for thirty days, 6 months, and a year are given.
- You’ll see streaming sites like Netflix and Amazon Prime video on the list.
- Torrenting is permitted.
- More than 20,000 IP Addresses are authorized.
SurfShark is best to get most out of a low budget, its very efficient to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia. There are several uses for Surfshark, which makes it an excellent choice for those on a tight budget. Unlimited simultaneous connections per account makes it worth knowing if you have a lot of gadgets.
Some of the 3200 servers in this VPN’s network are located in Bulgaria. Aside from that, Surfshark has excellent unblocking capabilities, making it ideal for watching BNT 1, BNT 2, and Netflix content.
A Surfshark account gives you access to live chat assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and all of the company’s security measures. Ad-blockers and Multi-Hop (Double VPN) servers are two of the options available.
A kill switch , DNS leak prevention, and 256-bit AES encryption are also included. Because of its stringent no-logs policy, this VPN allows you to browse anonymously. A third-party assessment has bolstered Surfshark’s claims of good security.
Surfshark’s applications for Android, Linux, Windows, iOS, Mac, and Amazon Fire TV may be used to watch Bulgarian TV from anywhere in the world. Add-ons for Chrome and Firefox can also be downloaded from third-party websites. Surfshark can only be used with a router that requires manual configuration.
- Complete and dependable unblocking of both the first and second BNTs
- Connect as many devices as you like at the same time.
- Double VPN servers are only one of the many safety options available.
- Live chat help is accessible around the clock.
- Easy-to-use browser extensions and applications
- Doesn’t have as many servers as some of its competitors
- Improvements might be made to customer service
4 – IPVanish
- Having the best performance with any OS.
- 1300 servers around the world.
- In Bulgaria, there are 04 servers.
- Streaming services like BBC iPlayer and HBO are easy to get to.
- Strong 256-bit Encryption is what you get.
- In total, 75+ servers are available in more than 50 countries.
- Kodi is the best way to use this app.
Bulgaria is one of the many countries in which IPVanish has a network presence due to this reason its easy to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia. This service is ideal for streaming because it has consistently high speeds and unlimited bandwidth. Additionally, IPVanish is able to unblock Netflix without any issues. Unlimited simultaneous connections per account is a particularly impressive feature.
Because IPVanish lets you search by location or even latency, finding the right server is simple. Also, you can save servers to your favourites so that you can find them even faster the next time you log in. Any questions you may have can be answered at any time by our customer service representatives.
A kill switch, 256-bit AES encryption, and DNS leak protection are all features of IPVanish’s security measures. Your browsing activity will remain private because of the zero-logs policy.
With an IPVanish subscription, you can access apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Amazon Fire TV. IPVanish can also be used with Linux and some routers, but manual configuration is required.
- Unlimited bandwidth and fast server speeds are two of the advantages.
- Servers can be found in a wide range of locations.
- Connect as many devices as you want at once.
- Encryption is an important part of security, ensures the integrity of your data.
- Provides round-the-clock assistance via live chat.
- One of the Five Eyes countries,
- The company does not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment.
5- CyberGhost VPN
- Microsoft Windows and Linux are indeed a perfect blend.
- There are 7700 servers located throughout the world.
- In Bulgaria, there are 29 active servers.
- Hulu and Amazon Video are both readily available.
- Advanced encryption algorithms and security procedures are critical.
- Served 89+ countries
CyberGhost is one of the most rapid VPN services on the market which makes it reliable to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia. It’s ideal for watching Bulgarian TV from overseas since it combines high-speed servers with limitless bandwidth. BNT 1 and bTV are included.
Another reason to think about CyberGhost is its massive network of over 6,000 servers spread over 90 countries. This includes US servers that allow you to view Netflix from wherever.
Because of the high degree of protection provided by this VPN, you are safe from hackers and snoopers. When you connect to a CyberGhost server, your internet traffic is encrypted using 256-bit AES. There is also DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, as well as an automated kill switch.
You’ll be able to protect up to seven devices at once, and your data will be kept private at all times owing to the stringent no-logs policy. Finally, live chat and email assistance are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Its easy to download the CyberGhost app for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV, or Android TV to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia. Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are available, but routers require manual configuration.
- Very fast Bulgarian servers for uninterrupted streaming
- Network comprises of around 6,000 servers in 90 countries.
- It can protect up to seven devices at the same time.
- Its stringent no-logs policy safeguards your privacy.
- There is live chat help available. 24/7
- It does not function in China.
When Choosing A VPN, What Are The Most Important Factors To Keep In Mind?
It’s a challenge to figure out which VPN is best for your needs. Moreover, there are so many options to choose from, and new ones are always being developed but they cannot match our recommended ones.
- Servers in Bulgaria that are quick and dependable
- Removes a roadblock with ease Bulgarian television broadcasts throughout the world
- Encryption is used to protect the transmission of data over the internet.
- It does not store any logs that may be used to identify a particular user’s activities
- Each account can have many connections active at once.
Why Is It Necessary To Get A Bulgarian IP Address In Australia?
You may get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia for the following reasons.
- The act of accessing your bank’s website from multiple geographical locations.
- It is critical to maintain access to geo-restricted services such as Netflix and Hulu.
- If no one outside the area has access to any private or secret information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why could I require a Bulgarian IP address in Australia?
Most likely, you’ll want a Bulgarian IP address in Australia in order to access geo-restricted content when travelling overseas. This might range from your favorite television show to a news piece. Indeed, you may require access to your mobile banking account when travelling outside of Bulgaria.
Certain banks have been known to automatically identify and prohibit foreign logins in order to aid in the prevention of fraud. Obtaining a Bulgarian IP address in Australia, on the other hand, allows you to circumvent this limitation and access your services from wherever.
You do not have to travel overseas to require a Bulgarian IP address in Australia. For instance, you may be at home and wish to maintain access to your favorite websites and services. You may continue to do so while gaining extra benefits by connecting to a VPN for a Bulgarian IP address. Changing your IP address, for example, enables anonymous browsing, while encryption and a kill switch safeguard your online privacy.
Is it possible to obtain a Bulgarian IP address in Australia using a free VPN?
Yes but there are a few free VPNs that provide Bulgarian servers. You may, however, discover that the number of servers and IP addresses available is restricted. This can make it more difficult to access some types of internet entertainment.
Additionally, it’s worth noting that free VPNs frequently participate in bandwidth limiting. Due to the latency and buffering those results, they are just not suitable for streaming.
The usual free VPN suffers from more than simply performance difficulties. Another area of worry is security, since many free VPNs do not encrypt your internet data. This exposes you to hackers and snoopers.
Any reliable VPN should provide a robust set of security protections in addition to a rigorous no-logs policy. Regrettably, some free VPNs log and sell your browser activity.
Is it possible to watch Bulgarian television from abroad using a VPN?
Yes, by utilizing a VPN to obtain a Bulgarian IP address in Australia, you may access your favorite television stations online from anywhere in the world. This category encompasses BNT 1, BNT 2, and bTV. As such, you may watch Bulgarian television series like the following:
- Bulgarian Idol
- Respected Heirs
- Residents of Sofia in Excess Condominium
- The Slavi Show
- Undercover Investigation of a Stolen Life
- Each Sunday
Is it permissible to use a virtual private network to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia?
It depends on the location from where you are using the VPN! The good news is that virtual private networks (VPNs) are lawful in the overwhelming majority of regions, including Bulgaria. Belarus, China, and Russia are notable outliers.
As such, you should have no difficulty to get a Bulgarian IP address in Australia with a VPN. Simply keep in mind that utilizing a VPN does not make unlawful activity any less criminal, and that you should always do your own investigation if in doubt.