Do you want to see Kenyan television while traveling? Do you just want to access your Equity Online Banking Service or CBK safely? If that’s the case, a Virtual Private Network could be useful. We’ll show you how to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia.
Frequent travelers face the problem of geo-blocking frequently. Some sites, like Netflix, change their content based on your location.
If you want to watch TV at home while on holiday, this might cause difficulties. You shouldn’t be afraid; it’s really simple to get around this sort of blocking and view Kenyan television online.
So, exactly, how does it work in practice? Simply said, a VPN makes you able to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia and masks your true IP address, substitutes it with the server you’re connected to.
As a result, if you connect to a Kenyan VPN server, you will seem to be browsing from Kenya. This will fool region-locked Kenyan services such as KTN into allowing foreign access.
How To Get A Kenyan IP Address In Australia Using ExpressVPN
It’s very easy to get around regional restrictions and gain access to anything you want on the internet, even if you’ve never utilized a VPN before. VPN is found to be the best way to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia.
1. Choose a trustworthy VPN provider. We highly recommend ExpressVPN as a safe and secure way to access the internet.
2. After you’ve purchased and installed the software, double-check to ensure it works on the proper operating system.
3. To begin, you must connect to a service’s Kenyan domain location server. If you can’t get in after cleaning your browser’s cache and cookies, refresh the page.
Best VPNs To Get A Kenyan IP Address In Australia
The finest VPNs which can easily get a Kenyan IP address in Australia, as well as IP addresses for Italy, Argentina, UAE, Newzealand or Mexico
- ExpressVPN: The fastest way to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia. This secure VPN makes it possible to get around region restrictions and includes a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN has 3000+ fast servers all around the world operating in 94+ countries.
- CyberGhost: The most cost-effective method to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia. It offers outstanding speeds, user-friendly applications, and a wide range of security and privacy features. They are active in the market with 7700+ dedicated servers in 60+ countries.
- Hotspot Shield: A quick, dependable service that makes it simple to watch Kenyan TV from outside of Kenya. Unrestricted bandwidth, superior unblocking capabilities, and strong security settings are all available. They have 3000+ servers in 80+ regions.
A Detailed Look At the Best Available VPN Services
1 – ExpressVPN
- Service like this one can run on a lot of different operating systems.
- Across the world, there are more than 3,000 workstations.
- All year long, you can get high-quality service that is quick and reliable.
- A split-tunnel is in use at the moment.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can be used to watch videos online.
- You can watch and download as many movies and TV shows as you want at any time.
- It is possible to connect up to 05 devices at once.
- There are 94 countries in the world where we do our work.
- Connectivity that is stable.
- Strong Security.
- A lot of the time, the packages are very cheap
Best choice to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia. Take advantage of the VPN to unblock restricted platforms such as Netflix, NTV, and KTN. With over 3,500 servers in 90+ countries, including Kenya, this VPN is ideal for bypassing geo-restrictions. ExpressVPN provides you the freedom to watch anything you want securing your credentials.
The security features are impressive, with a kill switch, WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leak protection included, as well as local traffic filtering and 256-bit encryption. ExpressVPN does not keep any data that might identify you.
In addition, ExpressVPN allows you to pay in Bitcoin for even greater privacy. If you run into trouble, you can reach out to a live assistance desk by email or over the internet.
Linux, Windows, iOS, Android, and macOS apps are all available for download. Customized router firmware lets you protect all of your devices at once.
- High-speed connections that are dependable
- Unblocks Netflix, and KTN
- Robust security and privacy
- Accepts payment in digital currency
- This is the cheapest on our list.
2- CyberGhost VPN
- Using Microsoft Windows and Linux is the best way to go.
- There are 7700 servers around the world.
- 10+ servers are activated in Nairobi – Kenya.
- Services like Netflix and Amazon Prime are easy to find.
- Encryption technology and high-tech security measures are very important.
- 89 or more countries have been served by this company so far.
CyberGhost is supposed to be a committed service to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia. CyberGhost has 7,700 servers in 89 locations, 10 of which are located in Kenya. It provides consistently high speeds, limitless bandwidth, and the ability to unblock K24, Switch TV, and other foreign channels from outside Kenya. Users may connect up to seven devices at once, allowing you to watch television no matter where you are.
The security of this VPN is excellent, especially since there are so many safety options. You won’t even have to look at most of them because they’ll be pre-set. To put it another way, with 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, malware scanning, and a kill switch, you’re automatically secure.
CyberGhost offers a 7-day money-back guarantee, which is one of the most generous on the market. It also has a comprehensive 24/7 support team and doesn’t keep any user data. Customer service can be reached via live chat and email at any time of day or night.
CyberGhost’s desktop software is compatible with Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux. It not just only supports the renowned operating systems but range of router are being supported with manual configuration, you may manually configure it to work with CyberGhost.
- Quick connectivity
- Robust unblocking
- Extreme privacy and security.
- Advanced functions aren’t under much control.
- Static IP addresses
3- HotSpot Shield
- It has more than 3000 servers.
- More than 80 server locations.
- Multiple servers are running in Kenya.
- Encryption is strong.
- Allows you to use streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Videos.
- The best thing to do is to work with all OS.
- Reliable connectivity
- Unlimited bandwidth and downloading.
Hotspot Shield is a great service to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia. The software may be used on both PCs and smartphones to access 3,000+ servers in over 80 countries. It is capable of removing geo-blocks for popular streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
You’ll be able to stream as much as you want without interruption or buffering thanks to this VPN’s fast speeds and limitless bandwidth. Each account on Hotspot Shield is permitted five simultaneous connections.
With all of these features, It is an excellent choice for online privacy. It has 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against DNS and IPv6 leaks. It allows users to connect automatically whenever they use a public Wi-Fi hotspot using their mobile device or computer.
Finally, it keeps no data that may be linked back to you. If you need assistance, live chat and email assistance are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hotspot Shield offers a wide range of Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows versions. On Linux PCs and wireless routers, manual installation is required.
- High-resolution video is fast enough to stream live.
- Access to a large number of region-locked services.
- User security is given top priority.
- Has previously experienced difficulties with privacy
- It does not take cryptocurrency payments.
Why Is It Critical To Get A Kenyan IP Address In Australia?
There are a number possible reasons to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia.
- The act of viewing your internet banking from many locations.
- It is critical to have access to Netflix and Hulu.
- No one outside the area has access to any private or confidential information.
What Are The Most Important Considerations When Selecting A VPN?
It’s tough to determine which VPN is right for you. There are so many different VPNs to choose from, and they’re always introducing new ones.
We searched for Kenyan IP providers that met the following requirements:
- A robust network of high-quality servers should exist.
- Speedy connectivity is required
- The most recent version of this software encrypts your crucial data with advanced encryption methods, adding further security measures.
- It must function with all of today’s most popular computer operating systems.
- It’s almost impossible for it to collect any information that could be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to acquire a Kenyan IP address in Australia with a free VPN?
With a free VPN, it’ll be tough, if not outright impossible, to acquire a Kenyan IP address in Australia. This is because these providers generally have limited networks and prioritize countries with high traffic levels such as the US.
Even if you do discover one with free Kenyan servers, the high volume of users these free VPNs attract will make it too sluggish for browsing and streaming.
Many people use VPNs to keep their online behavior private. Despite this, many free services lack security features such as encryption and leak protection.
Moreover, there are numerous trojans attempting to pass themselves off as free VPNs on popular app stores, so it’s not always clear if you’re downloading a genuine service. We recommend using a reliable VPN with a solid no-logs policy for maximum anonymity.
What Internet TV channels are available in Kenya?
It’s really straightforward to watch Kenyan TV online. In fact, you can view each of the following channels for free. Some, on the other hand, are region-locked; you’ll need a VPN or be in Kenya to access them:
- Switch TV
- Kass TV
- Citizen TV
Where can I use a Kenyan IP address in Australia ?
With a Kenyan IP address in Australia, you can access far more than just restricted streaming sites. For example, because the country has few online restrictions, you may use Kenyan VPN servers to gain unrestricted access to content that may not be accessible in countries like the UAE, China, or Tunisia.
Finally, since your traffic will be encrypted, you’ll be safe from prying eyes – this is especially advantageous if you use public internet hotspots because they are a common target for hackers.
You may also use a Kenya IP address to get around automated account blocking systems such as those employed by Barclays, CBK, and ABC online banking services. When you log in, it will appear as if you are still in Kenya, making it less likely that you’ll be banned from your bank account for attempting to access it from elsewhere.
This article covers all of the legal methods to get a Kenyan IP address in Australia. We generally use a VPN (only premium and recommended service, not the free version) since they are easy to use and bring about the best outcomes when compared to other techniques.
Another option is to use a proxy server or TOR, however if you have the technical capacity, we recommend using them.