Do you want to watch Dutch television and films when visiting the Netherlands? It’s simple when you follow our guidelines. We’ll explain you how to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia using a VPN.
Most internet services and most popular streaming platforms are now geo-restricted, which means they can only be seen in a certain country. You must obtain a Netherlands IP address in Australia if you want to watch Dutch programming at home while traveling and use essential services like online banking.
The best approach to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia is with a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Even when you’re traveling, a VPN enables you to appear to be browsing from your own country.
Virtual Private Networks, or VPNs, encrypt your online activities and enable you to browse the internet privately. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), network administrator, employer, and sometimes even the government may have access to what you do on the web.
VPNs encrypt your internet connection to provide greater anonymity. Even if you’re being spied on, these hackers will be unable to follow your transactions.
How To Get A Netherlands IP Address in Australia
Using a VPN is the best way to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia, assuming you’ve never used one before, region locks are straightforward to overcome; therefore, you can browse the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Invest in a trustworthy VPN service. For individuals who don’t want to give up their privacy, we recommend ExpressVPN as a secure and trustworthy choice.
2. Check to see whether you have the correct operating system. If you downloaded and installed the program, double-check your installation for accuracy.
3. In your web browser, go to the domain location server for the service’s Netherlands domain. Is it possible to visit a geo-blocked Netherlands website? If you still can’t access it, clear your browser’s cache and cookies before reloading it.
Get A Netherlands IP Address in Australia With A VPN
We have listed here a few brilliant VPN services which are efficient to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia, beside this region they are also able to get IP of other regions as well for instance Italy, Greece, Iceland, Serbia or Estonia
Essential VPNs Which Can Get A Netherlands IP Address in Australia
1 – ExpressVPN
- Good on a variety of different operating systems. like Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Over 3,000 workstations are scattered throughout the globe in a well-connected network.
- SLAs of 30, 60, and 365 days are offered.
- You can access social media like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- There may be a maximum of five active connections per IP address.
- Work is done in 94 countries throughout the globe.
ExpressVPN is a great way to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia. ExpressVPN has over 3,000 servers in 94 countries, making it a trustworthy and reliable provider. This VPN is ideal for streaming since it allows you to easily get around geo-restrictions on popular services such as Netflix Netherlands, allowing you to watch live HD video without interruption.
ExpressVPN offers a massive number of servers in over 90 countries, which is ideal for streaming or downloading from websites restricted to certain parts of the world. This service encrypts your data with 256-bit encryption, a kill switch (in desktop applications), and IPv6 and DNS leak protection to ensure that your internet activities are private at all times.
All you have to do is select a server and click connect. Alternatively, download the free and easy-to-use ExpressVPN app for your device. For Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android, it offers custom firmware that makes installation simple on certain routers.
- Unblocks popular Dutch streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu.
- Fast, steady connections
- Robust security measures
- Registration is completely anonymous.
- It’s a little more costly than the competition.
2 – NordVPN
- MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS are all compatible with it.
- More than 200+ servers in Netherlands.
- Recommended NordVPN server is “nl899.nordvpn.com”.
- 5200 servers all around the globe.
- 80+ server locations.
- Steaming websites can be accessed.
- There are SLAs that last for 30, 60, and a whole year.
- 55,00+ IP addresses that torrent sites accept.
- In more than sixty two countries, where the service is turned on, it works.
With over 5,000 servers in 62 locations across the world, including the Netherlands, NordVPN is a super service to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia. NordVPN has a global presence. Connect to any of NordVPN’s servers from anywhere on Earth and you’ll be able to watch popular streaming services such as Netflix Netherlands. With a single subscription to NordVPN, you can use up to six devices at once.
With these hidden VPNs, you can keep your communications private. These services provide a variety of security-related features to help you stay safe online. There’s 256-bit AES encryption, an app-specific kill switch, DNS, WebRTC, IPv6, and port forwarding protection among other things.
Users may also take advantage of the ad-blocking, malware detection, Tor over VPN, and multihop features provided by NordVPN. This company does not gather any personally identifiable information. Live chat support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
NordVPN offers applications for all devices, including iOS and Android. It also has programs for Linux, Windows, Android, and iPhone/iPad. On certain wireless routers, manual installation is possible.
- There are a lot of servers in the Netherlands.
- Quick and Reliable connections
- Extreme security options
- Numerous IP addresses both Static & Dynamic
- Budget-friendly packages
- It takes somewhat longer to connect to a server than many of its competitors.
3 – SurfShark
- Linux, iOS, Windows, Android, and MAC are the best to work on.
- In the international platform, there are more than 3200 servers.
- There are SLAs for 30 days, 6 months, and a year.
- Streaming services like Amazon Prime and Netflix will be found on this list, as well.
- Torrenting is now allowed.
- More than 20,000 IP Addresses have been turned on.
The best low-cost option is Surfshark to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia, it provides decent streaming quality and a Dutch IP address. It’s known for its quick speeds and outstanding streaming capabilities, so you shouldn’t have any difficulties watching popular platforms. This service also allows you to link all of your gadgets together, adding icing to the cake.
Surfshark encrypts your connection and masks your IP address without restricting access to websites or apps. It has a number of other features, including leak protection, a kill switch, 256-bit encryption, tracker blocking, an anti-censorship and NoBorders mode
Surfshark is a no-logs VPN that allows you to engage in nearly every activity imaginable thanks to its support for numerous virtual currencies and lack of logging. Email or live chat support is available 24 Hours a Week, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The highest speeds we’ve ever seen
- Most streaming services work well with it.
- Extremely committed to privacy and security.
- There are no connection logs kept.
- There is no limit on the number of connections you can establish.
- Some cleaning is required of the settings menu.
4 – IPVanish
- Having the best performance on any OS.
- 1800+ servers around the world
- Amsterdam has 69 servers operating.
- It’s easy to get to streaming services like BBC iPlayer and HBO.
- Strong 256-bit Encryption is what we have.
- Works best with Kodi.
IPVanish is a brilliant service to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia. IPVanish is a VPN that offers fast speeds, light applications for a range of devices, and access to over 1,800+ servers in 50 countries. In the Netherlands, there are approximately 70 alternatives to pick from, each of which allows P2P traffic.
Connect as many items as you like, making it perfect for anybody who wants to safeguard all of their valuables with a single account.
This VPN protects you from malware by employing DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, as well as a kill switch and 256-bit encryption. However, it also includes more advanced security features such as OpenVPN encryption and LAN traffic interception.
IPVanish does not keep any records of your online activity, ensuring your privacy. You can get assistance at any time by chatting with a customer care representative live.
This app is accessible on Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV/Firestick, Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. It also works with certain routers but requires manual configuration.
- Quick and Reliable connectivity
- Strong server networks
- Options for increasing your privacy
- Some streaming services are difficult for you.
5- CyberGhost VPN
- Microsoft Linux and Windows are the right combination.
- There are 7700 operational servers.
- There are 300+ active servers Amsterdam – Netherlands
- Services like Netflix and Amazon prime are readily available.
- Encryption technology and advanced security measures are essential.
- 89+ countries served
CyberGhost has over 7,700 servers in 60 countries, with 300+ high-speed servers in Netherlands and the ability to broadcast programs. CyberGhost allows up to seven connections at once, making it ideal for families looking to protect their entire home.
CyberGhost’s anti-malware engine, ad blocking, malware scanning, and always-on kill switch are all available in all versions of the software. CyberGhost’s 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and refusal to record any identifying information guarantee that your actions cannot be linked back to you if the government requires it.
CyberGhost provides Android, iOS, Windows and mac OS apps. Manual installation is necessary for Linux-based systems and certain network routers.
- Lightning speed
- Work with almost all the platforms
- Extreme security options
- For experienced users, customization may be a problem.
What’s the point to Get A Netherlands IP address in Australia?
You can get a Netherlands IP address in Australia due to following reasons :
- The act of going to your bank’s website from a different place.
- Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu need to be available to access the content from any destination.
- No access to confidential information without specific IP address.
What Are The Most Crucial Factors To Consider While Selecting A VPN?
There are numerous VPN providers to select from, and finding the best one is a difficult task. Because new ones are launched all the time, this problem will never go away.
We found VPNs in Netherlands that met the following criteria, allowing us to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia:
- A strong server network should be built to ensure that the website is as responsive as possible.
- It’s critical to have a speedy internet connection.
- The program encrypts your most important data, as well as the data that is accessible to you with cutting-edge encryption technology.
- It must be compatible with the majority of today’s most popular computer operating systems.
- It’s nearly hard to get any data that might be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia using a free VPN?
We strongly advise against using free VPNs for a variety of reasons. To begin with, because these services typically don’t have enough servers to accommodate all of their customers, you’ll almost certainly experience terrible speeds.
It’s tough to watch video on computers, use websites and applications without interruption, and so on. This makes frequent surfing inconvenient as well as streaming since the film may rarely play. Furthermore, free VPNs frequently struggle to overcome strong geo-restriction technologies such as those used by popular services like Netflix.
How do free services offer worldwide connectivity without breaking the restriction? You’ll notice that they almost always include big, visible advertising, but some go even further by using tracking cookies to keep track of which sites you visit and how frequently.
VPNs track and log your browsing habits, which is then sold to advertisers. VPNs are designed to assist you in increasing your online privacy; however, by doing so free services take control away from you.
Finally, there are risks with free services. We’ve already seen well-known free VPNs abuse their users’ trust in the past, and lesser-known firms aren’t always any safer.
In reality, one examination of 300+ free VPN apps discovered that over 80% were vulnerable to IPv6 leaks, nearly 45% had malware, and 22% provided no encryption at all. The greatest method to keep your online privacy is to utilize a dependable VPN service with a track record of safeguarding its users’ data.
Is it possible to watch Dutch TV while traveling outside the Netherlands?
The majority of geo-locked services just check the user’s IP address to see whether they’re in a certain country. When you connect to a VPN, you get a unique temporary IP address from the server of your choosing.
You can now pretend to be in another country when using the internet thanks to VPN software. This means you should be able to watch Netflix Netherlands without issue if you have a Dutch IP address.
However, keep in mind that a few providers restrict access in various ways. Some require you to enter a payment method connected to a physical address, while others won’t allow you to sign up unless you have a physical phone number.
What are the other purposes for to get a Netherlands IP address in Australia may be useful?
Fraud prevention alarms are on the rise, thanks to automated fraud protection alarms. These are intended to alert you when your account has been accessed from a foreign country, but they can’t differentiate between genuine security breaches and people moving away.
If you live in the United States, for example, but your IP address is based in France or Canada, this means that you might not be able to access your account unless you spend time proving your identity. However, by connecting to a VPN server located in your home country, you greatly reduce the chance of receiving an automated notification.
When you’re traveling, public wifi networks are far more likely to be used. The difficulty is that these are frequently insecure, almost constantly observed, and may completely prohibit access to certain legitimate websites.
With a VPN, you may hide your activities online and completely get around any business or government-imposed internet restrictions.
Will using a VPN get me into trouble in the Netherlands?
There is no law in the Netherlands prohibiting the use of a VPN at this time. You can still be charged with any offenses you commit while connected, which means connecting to a VPN does not make online abuse or copyright infringement legal. Connecting to a VPN does not make unlawful behavior tolerable;