Do you wish to watch your favourite shows and events, as well as log in to online banking services, while travelling? We’ll demonstrate how to get a Pakistan IP address in Australia that enables you to achieve watch streaming online or access banking or whatever you want.
Many of the Pakistani live streaming providers including PTV, PTV Sports, Geo TV, ARY Entertainment sometimes limit users’ access based on where they are located in the country. A Pakistan IP address in Australia is required to access all of the services.
Additionally, you may experience difficulties logging into other websites or accounts, such as online banking services provided by Habib Bank or MCB Bank.
Subscribing to a Virtual Private Network is a solid way to unblock these services and enjoy an unrestricted internet experience (VPN). A VPN encrypts all communication between your device and the Internet and sends it through an intermediate server.
You can choose a server in Pakistan, in which case your genuine IP address will be changed with a Pakistani one. This is a location-independent approach, which means it will function regardless of your location.
A VPN is not simply for disguising your location, and the encryption feature of VPNs ensures that your communication is unreadable to snoopers, including hackers or your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Continue reading to learn how to obtain a Pakistan IP address in Australia and the best VPNs for this purpose.
How To Get A Pakistan IP Address In Australia
It’s simple to bypass geographic restrictions and browse the internet freely, even if you’ve never used a VPN before: Using ExpressVPN is the best way to get a Pakistan IP address in Australia.
1. Select a trusted VPN provider. We really recommend ExpressVPN.
2. After purchasing and installing the application, verify that it is compatible with your operating system.
3. To begin, you must establish a connection to the Pakistani domain location server for a service. Now it is possible to access a Pakistani website that has been geo-blocked. If you are still unable to log in, clear the cache and cookies in your browser before reloading the page.
Best VPNs To Get An Pakistan IP Address In Australia
Detailed Overview of Best Available VPN Services
1 – ExpressVPN
- This program is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Over 3,000 workstations may be found all over the globe.
- Quality services are available all year, and they are swift and dependable.
- Split-tunneling is taking place.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are available.
- You may view and download an infinite number of movies and TV series at any time.
- A total of 05 devices may be linked at the same time.
- They carry out their activities in 94 countries throughout the globe.
- Connectivity that is dependable.
- Strong Security
- Packages at low prices
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation to get a Pakistan IP address in Australia for a variety of reasons, including its dependability, fast speeds, and user-friendly tools. It offers more than 3,000 VPN servers in 94 countries, including Pakistan, at the time of writing.
ExpressVPN’s ability to regularly outwit geo-restricted streaming video sites is one of its perks. It can safely access Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Fox, Sky, and Acorn TV, among other services, so access to ARY, Hum TV, and PTV should be straightforward. ExpressVPN enables you to view HD and 4K video without experiencing noticeable latency.
Security standards are of the utmost importance. The service uses 256-bit encryption, which is also known as ‘military-grade.’ Additionally, an internet kill switch, complete forward secrecy, IPV6 and DNS leak prevention are included.
Another victory for privacy is that ExpressVPN’s internal policy prohibits the storage of traffic records. Although non-identifying metadata is retained, it is only utilised for internal usability purposes. A single account allows for the simultaneous connection of five devices.
Customer help is accessible 24 hours a day via live chat. For consumers concerned with their anonymity, there is the option of paying using Bitcoin.
- Extremely fast and dependable servers
- Excellent for high-definition streaming and downloading
- Secure environment
- Capable of circumventing geo-restrictions
- Apps that are well-designed
- A little more costly than comparable services
2- CyberGhost VPN
- Microsoft Windows and Linux make an excellent pair.
- There are 7700 servers spread over the world.
- There are 12 active servers in Pakistan.
- Beside other streaming networks, both Netflix and Amazon Prime are widely available.
- It is essential to use sophisticated encryption technologies and safety precautions.
- Served in over 80 countries
CyberGhost is another choice to get a Pakistan IP address in Australia. CyberGhost now operates over 77,00 servers in more than 80+ countries, including ten VPN servers in Pakistan. It’s a quick, efficient service that’s simple to set up and ideal for those new to VPNs.
CyberGhost is most known for its ability to broadcast and unblock content. Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video are just a few of the sites with which it integrates.
Cyberghost’s software makes it simple to unblock particular streaming services. A subscription membership allows for simultaneous connections of seven devices and includes a variety of built-in features such as an adblocker, anti-malware defence, and anti-tracking.
All user traffic is encrypted using the industry-standard 256-bit AES algorithm over the OpenVPN protocol. Additional privacy features include an always-on internet shutdown button and complete forward secrecy.
The firm is incorporated in Romania, which does not have obligatory data keeping requirements. Cyberghost is committed to not keeping any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). 24/7 live chat is accessible.
Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and MacOS applications are available.
- A fast service that is ideal for streaming Apps.
- Protected and private
- Getting started is quite simple.
- Is missing a few sophisticated features
- Static IP addresses
3- Hotspot Shield
- It has more than 3200 servers.
- More than 80 data centers.
- Multiple servers are running inside Pakistan.
- Encryption is strong.
- Allows you to use streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Videos
- The best thing to do is to work with all OS.
- Budgeted packages.
- Reliable connectivity
This service is very reliable to get a Pakistan IP address in Australia. Hotspot Shield provides access to over 1,800 servers in over 80 countries, including Pakistan. With consistently fast speeds, limitless bandwidth, and very outstanding unblocking capabilities, this is an excellent all-rounder that is equally suited to torrenting and streaming.
Additionally, you may connect up to five devices concurrently, allowing you to safeguard all of your favourite gadgets simultaneously.
This supplier protects user communication with 256-bit AES encryption. Additionally, there is a kill switch and protection against DNS and IPv6 leaks, as well as an automated Wi-Fi protection mechanism that ensures your safety when using public Wi-Fi.
After your session ends, Hotspot Shield deletes all identifying data. Support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email and live chat. There are applications available for Windows, MacOS, Android, Linux, and iOS.
- Comprehensive coverage with large network.
- Compatible with Netflix, Hotstar, and others
- Fast enough for broadcasting Support.
- There are no possibilities for anonymous payment.
4- Vypr VPN
- VyprVPN’ s server network spans the globe. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania (700+ VPN servers).
- Each server site utilizes cutting-edge hardware to maximize speed and streaming quality.
- They have over 300,000 IP addresses accessible.
- They guarantee complete anonymity from server to user – no third parties.
- You get access to over 70 server locations worldwide.
- Dynamic server switching to avoid VPN servers being overwhelmed.
- Both desktop and mobile VPN programs make server switching simple.
VyprVPN is renowned as one of the world’s most sophisticated VPN services owing to its outstanding location-obfuscating technology which makes it reliable to get a Pakistan IP address in Australia. It boasts over 700 servers located across the world, including an option to connect to a VPN server in Karachi, Pakistan’s largest city.
The service is capable of securely accessing Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and other streaming services, so there should be no difficulties with local Pakistani networks. Customer support representatives, who are accessible 24 hours a day, can give extra assistance if you require access to a specific service.
This supplier recently updated their privacy policies and no longer stores any personally identifiable information. It formerly kept track of IP addresses and some other user data.
VyprVPN has a track record of successfully unblocking China-specific services. ChameleonTM, the company’s unique cloaking technology, is widely regarded as the finest in the business. This, however, will add a few bucks to your bill.
VyprVPN offers a three-day free trial with all packages, allowing you to evaluate the service and cancel if it does not match your requirements.
Apps for Android and iOS, as well as desktop versions for Windows and MacOS, are provided. A single subscription enables the simultaneous connection of three devices.
- Rapid transfer rates and a steady connection
- Compatible with Netflix and a variety of other services
- Standards of encryption that are robust
- The disadvantage is that it does not take Bitcoin.
What Is the Importance To Get A Pakistan IP Address In Australia?
There are many reasons why you can get a Pakistan IP address in Australia.
- The act of viewing your internet banking from many locations.
- It is critical to have access to services such as Netflix and Hulu.
- No one outside the area has access to any private or confidential information.
What Are The Most Critical Considerations When Choosing A VPN?
It’s challenging to choose which VPN is the best fit for you. After all, there are a plethora of different suppliers to choose from, and they are always producing new ones.
We searched for providers that satisfied the following requirements in order to get a Pakistan IP address in Australia:
- Sustaining a number of servers in Pakistan.
- Is capable of unblocking a variety of restricted services
- Utilizes robust encryption mechanisms
- Provides Android, iOS, Windows, and MacOS applications.
- Does not keep track of user behavior
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a free VPN to get a Pakistani IP address in Australia?
Yes, while it is feasible to sign up for free VPN services, you will have a difficult time finding one that also has servers in Pakistan. At the same time, free VPNs are a bad match since their experience is underwhelming.
We understand why consumers would use a free VPN. There is no upfront monetary commitment required, and setup is as simple as a few of clicks. However, no such thing as a free lunch exists.
Several free VPN services have been implicated in data mining and the subsequent sale of user data to third-party advertising. At the end of the day, they are registered businesses that must generate revenue to cover costs such as server space and other overhead. To further monetize traffic, one provider has gone so far as to use idle bandwidth to develop botnet armies.
Additionally, many free VPN software have spyware that can result in extortion and data theft. If your goal is to watch content or safely access financial services, a free VPN will not suffice.
In general, it’s advisable to avoid free VPNs. If you just require a VPN for a little amount of time, we urge that you follow our recommendation at the beginning of this post (and take advantage of ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee). Otherwise, it’s advisable to use a premium VPN and always have a hassle-free experience.
Is it possible to watch Pakistani television in Australia with a VPN?
Are you travelling and want to keep up with your favorite shows? By connecting to a VPN with a Pakistani server, you will obtain a local IP address immediately. This implies that internet television broadcasts from PTV, PTV Sports, Hum TV, ARY, and Geo will be made accessible to you instantly.
Certain channels may require you to register and create a username and password (which may also require you to input a local address) before you can view live video. In this instance, it’s advisable to verify with specific websites for clarification.
The Pakistani Netflix collection will be accessible as long as you sign in using a Pakistani IP address.
Which websites are restricted in Pakistan?
While internet freedoms in Pakistan have varied considerably, there are now no limitations on social networking applications or VoIP services, despite previous blockades. Certain news and media websites, most notably those originating in India, have been banned.
Torrents exist in a legal grey area, with no definitive answer as to whether they are permitted or not. To stay safe online, it’s important to utilise a VPN.
What else can I do with a Pakistani IP address in Australia?
Another prominent application of VPNs is to provide secure access to online banking. With a Pakistani IP address in Australia, it’ll be simpler to access your online bank account with HBL, UBL, Standard Chartered Bank, and Allied Bank, among others.
It will appear to the bank that you are logging in from within Pakistan, avoiding any compliance red flags that may have been raised by logging in from a non-Pakistan location.
VPNs’ encryption features make accessing public Wi-Fi a breeze. These are the open Wi-Fi networks found at airports, hotels, shopping malls, and cafés, where hackers may lurk and attempt to steal your data. However, with a VPN, the link is almost impenetrable.
What are the alternate alternatives for obtaining a Pakistan IP address in Australia?
VPN services are one of various alternatives for obtaining a Pakistan IP address in Australia. They are undoubtedly the most effective and fastest technique, but another alternative is to use the Tor browser to conceal your IP address.
The Tor project’s first goal was to thwart governmental agencies’ attempts at mass monitoring. Tor’s flagship product, the Tor browser, is available for free and is extremely popular among whistleblowers and journalists. Unfortunately, it is extremely sluggish, making it unsuitable for data-intensive operations such as streaming or downloading.
Another method of concealing your true IP address is through the use of proxy servers. However, they are comparable to free VPNs in that they come with data restrictions, a limited geographic range, and dubious privacy rules.
Netflix and other streaming services have been aggressively monitoring and disabling proxies for some time now. Prepare for disappointment if you’re counting on them to provide access to your favorite series and movies.