An easy approach to get a UK IP address in Australia is using a virtual private network (VPN). These are top VPNs to get IP addresses from UK that can be used for streaming and have excellent privacy and security features.
It’s possible to have a public IP address from the United Kingdom for a number of reasons. BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, UK Netflix, and all others may be of interest to British tourists and expatriates who wish to catch up on movies, TV series, and British news. Sky Sports and BT Sport may also be blocked in your country, so you may wish to unblock them.
Customers of Lloyds, HSBC, Barclays, and NatWest in the United Kingdom must get a UK IP address in order to prevent detection by security authorities.
A legitimate IP address from the United Kingdom may be obtained safely and securely using a VPN. Using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) is the simplest and fastest way to accomplish this.
All communication to and from your device is encrypted and routed via an intermediate server of your choice while using a VPN. Though you use a VPN provider that has servers in the United Kingdom, you may make it look as if you’re truly there.
How To Get A UK IP Address In Australia
The best way to get a UK IP address in Australia is Virtual private networks (VPNs), which allow you to bypass geographic restrictions and access any content on the internet, are easy to use, even if this is your first time using one.
1. Choose a trustworthy VPN provider. ExpressVPN is a great option.
2. After you’ve purchased and installed the application, make sure it’s compatible with your operating system.
3. You only need to connect to the “UK Server” to get a UK IP address in Australia, under a minute.
Best VPNs To Get A UK IP Address In Australia
Staying safe in the cyberworld is essential in today’s technologically advanced world. In order to protect your privacy when accessing the internet, a virtual private network (VPN) is a great option.
In order to give our readers with more than simply security and privacy when travelling, we’ve put in over 300 hours of testing on over 50 different VPN services to identify the one that works best to get a UK IP address in Australia.
If you want to change your IP address to that of the United Kingdom, it only takes a few clicks. It’s also possible to gain an IP address from countries like the US, Canada, Newzealand, or South Korea. just by using one of these recommended VPNs!
Detailed Overview of Best Available VPN Services
1 – ExpressVPN
- Suitable for Windows, iOS, Android, MAC, and Linux.
- 3000+ servers spread throughout the globe in a robust network.
- Multiple Servers in Wembley , Dockland and London.
- The 30-day, 60-day, and one-year SLA.
- Split-Tunneling Accessibility – Yes.
- Online Video Streaming Services are available – Yes.
- UK Video streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video – Yes.
- Service supports Torrenting.
- 30,000 IP Addresses with a maximum of five simultaneous connections.
- Operating in 94 regions.
An excellent all-rounder, ExpressVPN is an excellent choice to get a UK IP address in Australia. Reliable service and fast connection speeds are accompanied by excellent customer care. More than 3,000 high-speed servers are currently available from the firm.
Many severs are operating available in the UK specifically in the cities of London, Docklands and Wembley. Unblocking geo-restricted streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Sky, and others is one of the service’s unique selling points.
When it comes to securing your internet connection and thwarting hackers, ExpressVPN uses military-grade encryption techniques. AES-CBC, HMAC authentication, and perfect forward secrecy are all built into the encryption algorithm.
One of the features provided is a “network lock,” which it refers to as an internet kill switch. The nicest thing about these procedures is that they don’t affect speed in any way.
Detailed internet traffic records are not kept by the firm. To improve the quality of the service, it retains a little amount of metadata, but genuine user IP addresses are never stored. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands, which means it is not subject to the laws of the United States or the United Kingdom.
- The UK’s fast and dependable servers are suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and others may be unblocked when travelling outside the United Kingdom.
- Privacy is well protected thanks to high-end security technologies.
- 7 days a week, live chat assistance
- Power users have a limited number of alternatives.
- It’s not the most affordable option.
2 – Nord VPN
- MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS compatibility.
- Using 440 servers in UK.
- Around the world, there are more than 5200 servers.
- Streaming Service Access like Netflix and Hulu.
- SLA for 30 days, 60 days, and a year in the UK .
- 55,00+ IP addresses are readily available for torrent sites.
- A global reach of more than sixty-four countries.
NordVPN has more than 5,000 servers in 59 countries, including more than 440+ in the United Kingdom. Over the past decade, they’ve been providing VPN services through this extremely secure service. There are currently no other big providers with faster server speeds.
Unblocking geo-restricted content platforms should be a breeze for this supplier. As a result, it’s one of the few services that allows internet customers to pick the server that best suits their needs, which includes streaming TV and ultra-secure privacy.
In terms of encryption, it is a solid service. 256-bit AES encryption and 2,048-bit SSL keys are used by default. DNS leak prevention has been activated and is working properly. It is impossible for NordVPN to keep track of your personal data or any other information that may identify you, so your digital footprint will remain unaffected.
Android, iOS, Linux/Unix/Windows and MacOS are supported platforms for the apps.
- More than 440+ UK servers are under their control.
- Most major UK streaming providers can be unblocked.
- User security and privacy are not sacrificed for the sake of speed.
- Live chat and extensive documentation are available for assistance.
- The desktop app may take some time to get used to.
- Static IP addresses
3 – SurfShark
- Best performance on Linux, iOS, Windows, Android, and MAC.
- Surfshark has 85 server locations.
- The company has 3200 servers spread throughout the globe.
- Multiple servers in Glasgow, London and Manchester.
- SLA for 30 days, 60 days, and a year.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are included in this list.
- Torrenting is supported.
- In the range of more than 20,000 IP Addresses.
Its a great service to get a UK IP address in Australia, Surfshark presently has more than 3200 servers scattered across the world specifically in the cities of Glassgow, London and Manchester there are several activated.
Live HD video can be streamed without any visible lag or buffering thanks to this service’s rapid download rates, and it can even unblock notoriously tough media streaming services like BBC iPlayer.
This implies that Surfshark has no connection limit, which means that you may safely browse and stream on any device of your choice.
A kill switch, unbreakable 256-bit encryption, and security against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks are all included in this service to ensure that your internet traffic cannot be read by snoopers.
In addition, it doesn’t save any personal information, and you may sign up anonymously by using bitcoin and a throwaway email address to register.
Surfshark has applications for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. A manual setup is necessary for use with internet routers that are supported by the app.
- Strong unblocking skills are a big plus for this app.
- It’s adequate bandwidth for most uses.
- In the absence of any logs.
- Discounted cost.
- Achieves comprehensive device security.
- It’s a little network, but it’s becoming bigger all the time.
4 – IPVanish
- Optimum performance with all OS.
- 1800 Servers over the globe.
- 114 Servers operating in UK only.
- Easy access to Streaming services like BBC iPlayer and HBO.
- Strong 256 bit Encryption.
- 75+ server locations.
- Works best with Kodi
Its a wonderful service to get a UK IP address in Australia. UK-based IPVanish has at least 114 servers in operation serving in the cities of Manchester, Birmingham, Maidenhead & London. There are more than 1,800 servers in its global network spanning over 75 sites.
The service is quick, secure, and reliable. You may use IPVanish to access BBC iPlayer, HBO Now and Amazon Prime Video.
Encryption standards are among the best in the industry. IPVanish offers 256-bit strong encryption on the OpenVPN protocol, SHA512 authentication, and a DHE-RSA 2,048-bit key exchange with perfect forward secrecy by default. Unlike NordVPN, it does not keep any data other than when an account is created, which puts it in a similar vein.
Kodi users enjoy using this service since it allows them to download the Android APK to their devices. Kodi devices without a keyboard and mouse may also use the remote control-friendly interface.
Apps for Android, iOS, Windows, and MacOS are available.
- More than 114 UK servers.
- A growing number of streaming services can be unblocked.
- Remote-friendly programmes are preferred by Kodi and users.
- Unblocking Netflix and Hulu isn’t always reliable.
- Isn’t going to take Bitcoin as payment.
5- CyberGhost VPN
- Perfect combination with Windows, Linux, Android and iOS.
- 7700 Servers all over the world.
- 599 Servers are active in UK.
- Easy access to Streaming services Amazon and Netflix
- Robust encryption and strong security techniques.
- 89+ serving countries
CyberGhost is a robust service to get a UK IP address in Australia. Recently, CyberGhost’s service has become more stable following its acquisition by Crossrider — an Israeli company registered in the United Kingdom. Over 599 servers are now available in the UK based in 3 vital cities, which is part of a worldwide network of 7,700+ servers spread over 89 countries.
In terms of affordability, speed, and security, we highly recommend the VPN service. Ad blocker, anti-malware protection, and anti-tracking are all included in the free version.
Many geo-restricted content, including Netflix, may be unblocked with CyberGhost. As a result, it joins the exclusive club of premium virtual private networks (VPNs).
By default, all internet communication is protected by 256-bit AES encryption and perfect forward secrecy using the OpenVPN protocol. It comes with an internet shutdown feature. The firm is based in Romania and is registered there. As a result, CyberGhost does not have to adhere to any data retention rules. Internal policy prohibits the collection, usage, or storage of any personal information about users.
Apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and MacOS, to name just a few.
- There are 599 servers in the UK.
- For streaming and downloading, this is a terrific bargain service with fast servers.
- Apps are simple to use, making them ideal for novices.
- Privacy and internet security are a major drawback
- Banned in China and the United Arab Emirates.
- Advanced features are difficult to control.
Why Do You Need To Get A UK IP Address in Australia
You may require to get a UK IP address in Australia for the following reasons.
- Logging onto your bank’s website from another country.
- Access to geo-restricted services like Netflix and Hulu should be maintained.
- Access to any private or confidential information must be made from within the region.
What Are The Most Important Things To Consider When Choosing A VPN?
Based on the following criteria, we’ve compiled a list of the best providers of UK IP addresses in US:
- Maintains a large number of VPN servers throughout the United Kingdom.
- Allows you to stream content that is limited to a certain location.
- Secures your data by utilising strict encryption standards.
- Android, iOS, Windows and Mac OS X are supported platforms for the company’s apps.
Doesn’t keep a track of all of your online activity.
- It’s a good deal for the money
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to use a free VPN with a UK IP address in Australia?
When you use a VPN, you can rest certain that your digital imprint is safe as long as you are connected to a VPN server. When it comes down to it, that’s why the programmed was created in the first place.
Free VPN services are widely marketed in app stores and elsewhere on the internet, but the service they provide is subpar, unreliable, and not worth your time or effort to set them up in the first place.
Free VPN services include a limited number of servers, weak encryption standards, bandwidth limiting, and, in some circumstances, the ability to harvest your personal information for profit.
To get a UK IP address in Australia using a free VPN isn’t difficult, but it will be time-consuming and need a considerable amount of trial and error. You may not be able to acquire an IP address for London, for example, unless you’re willing to pay a lot of money.
Due to the nature of these services, it is important to be aware that they are legally recognized as legitimate enterprises. Employee wages, server maintenance costs, and other business expenses need a profit. If a thing is given out for free, you can bet there is a catch.
A few websites may annoy you with popup adverts or track cookies and sell your personal information to marketers, while others are more subtle. The service may be interrupted often by others who are trying to get you to upgrade to a paid plan.
Investing a few bucks in a premium VPN service is our recommendation. Freebies aren’t good enough.
Do I need UK IP address in Australia to perform activity with in the country?
According to the advocacy group Freedom House, “the internet environment in the United Kingdom is free,” it is recognized to be a critical factor in shaping society and democratic involvement”.
A fundamental human right in the United Kingdom, broadband internet access is a necessity for everybody. As a result of this, the internet will be open and unrestricted, with no content censorship or other heinous activities.
Torrenting copyrighted material, on the other hand, is a crime in the UK. They’ve been known to bend the law for financial benefit in copyright disputes. Try to avoid getting in the way of things.
If you want to access the open and free web, an IP address from the United Kingdom might be helpful. In regions like Iran, China, Russia, and the United Arab Emirates, state-appointed engineers implement a variety of blockades to limit access to websites, making this option unavailable to civilians.
Content including BBC iPlayer, Sky Go, UK Netflix and ITV Hub may be accessed this way. We’ve put together a primer on how to watch UK tv when you’re on the other side of the world.
A UK IP address in Australia may also be used to access online banking services and watch Premier League games.
Is it possible to get a UK IP address in Australia without using a virtual private network?
In order to receive an IP address from the United Kingdom, there is another way. People who want to avoid network surveillance and violations of secret business connections and privacy can use the Tor browser, which was developed by the Tor project to do so.
The Tor browser, which is open-source and uses advanced encryption and anonymity measures, is free and easy to use. To disguise their identity without a monthly fee is what makes it popular with journalists, human rights activists and whistleblowers, among other groups.
Nevertheless, using the Tor browser is only practical for a small number of people. As a blogger or whistleblower who needs anonymity, you may benefit from Tor’s services. Online banking and seeing British content are both impossible with this proxy.
Since it’s so complicated, it takes forever to download. But if you’d rather learn how to acquire a UK IP address in Australia via Tor, you can check out this instruction.
Free proxy servers can also be used. When it comes to the free VPN services we mentioned previously, this is quite similar. There are also download limits and questionable privacy practices on proxy servers. Netflix, Hulu, and many other streaming services have begun to ban proxies, and others are swiftly following suit.
If you’re using a proxy server, you’ll be vulnerable to online surveillance by your ISP or other invasive agencies because they don’t encrypt your traffic. Your internet activity may also be tracked by the proxy provider itself.
How can I use a VPN to get a UK IP address in Ausralia?
Some VPN companies allow you to select the city and country where your server is located. Servers in London, Manchester and Glasgow may be available to you. You may not have an option to choose an actual city, however servers are often located in the capital or a neighboring city.
This implies that servers branded “United Kingdom” are likely to be located in London and will thus give you an IP address that originates in London.
As a foreigner, may I use a UK IP address in Australia?
You may change your IP address without violating any laws. Due to the fact that distant workers commonly utilize VPNs to access workplace networks safely, many famous organizations would be at risk.
In the absence of criminal intent, there is no need to worry about your privacy when using a virtual private network (VPN). After all, being concerned about one’s privacy is not a sin.
What will happen if I use a UK IP address in Australia from a VPN service?
The VPN service provider makes all the difference! When viewing BBC iPlayer using a VPN, you may experience latency and buffering as a result of the VPN’s bandwidth restrictions. However, there are several high-quality, trustworthy VPN companies that provide limitless bandwidth. You can avoid ISP throttling by utilizing these VPNs to connect to a server in the UK and get a UK IP address in Australia.