In this guide we will explain you how to get around internet restrictions in Russia. We’ll show you VPNs that aids you to how to get Russian IP address in Australia so that you can enjoy popular streaming services in Australia.
VPN encrypts and transmits your device’s incoming and outgoing traffic through one of the VPN servers, which are commonly known as “Virtual Private Networks.”
To get a Russian IP address in Australia using a Virtual Private Network, you must first sign up for an account with the provided website. The proxy hides your real IP address and country of origin while you browse other sites. This allows you to view content that isn’t available in your region, making it appear as if you’re browsing from Russia.
How To Get A Russian IP Address In Australia
The method to get a Russian IP address in Australia is as same as it is anywhere else. Here’s how one can easily get a Russian IP address in Australia:
- Choose a VPN service. Some VPNs don’t have servers in Russia. Surfshark is particularly recommended. On your device, download and install the VPN software. Ensure you’re downloading the correct version for your operating system.
2. Open the VPN application. Connect to a Russian server. Use the unblocked geo-restricted Russian website or service to your advantage.
3. With access to geo-restricted content, you won’t have to worry about missing your favorite shows or movies. If you’re having trouble with Netflix, try using a different server. You can also clear you browser’s cookies or contact customer support for your VPN.
Best VPNs to Get a Russian IP Address In Australia
We’ve compiled a list of VPNs that are ideal to get a Russian IP address in Australia. Not just for Russia, they are all good to get IP for any country like Ireland, Peru, Austria, Estonia or Portugal
- Surfshark: For unblocking geo-restricted content, we recommend Surfshark because it has 3200 high-speed servers over all in the world that are perfect for streaming. Its user-friendly software, as well as its commitment to protecting your privacy, make it a great pick.
- PrivateVPN: This is a fantastic solution for streaming since it has such a high frequency of connectivity. Apps with excellent security and protection are available. They have 200+ servers in 60+ countries.
- VyprVPN: The ability to stream content from Netflix and other rival sources is now available. A secure, zero-logs VPN that meets or exceeds all security requirements. They have a network of 700+ servers overall the globe.
- SaferVPN: Servers in Russia that unblock restricted content. It can connect up to five gadgets. Unlocks Netflix content. They are running a network of 1300+ servers over the planet.
- ZenMate: There are about 2000 servers in 30 countries, including Russia. Simple browser add-ons that are easy to use and provide a free seven-day trial.
Overview of the Best VPN Services To Get A Russian IP Address In Australia
- Linux, iOS, Windows, Android, and MAC are all excellent choices to run with it.
- Surfshark operates 85+ server locations in total.
- There are around 3200 servers on the firm’s global base.
- SLAs are available for thirty days, six months, and a year.
- Streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are available.
- Torrenting is already legal.
- Over 20,000 IP addresses have been activated.
Surfshark is a unique VPN that meets a wide range of criteria to get a Russian IP address in Australia. There are over 3200 servers in nearly 50 countries, including Russia. This VPN gave us quick speeds so we could access popular platforms, which is why we tested it.
We didn’t detect any buffering or latency problems during our evaluation of Surfshark servers. One of the best things about Surfshark is that it allows for an unlimited number of connected users, which is ideal for families.
We adore Surfshark’s applications since they are simple to use. This is an excellent option for both newcomers and veterans. You may contact the 24/7 live chat staff at any time, even if you have a problem, as long as it isn’t after business hours.
One of the most compelling reasons to utilize Surfshark to get a Russian IP address in Australia is that it is extremely secure. This VPN isn’t governed by data retention rules and is regulated in the British Virgin Islands, with a no-logs policy. In addition to a kill switch, Surfshark employs 256-bit AES encryption, as well as DNS
Surfshark may be used on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and the Amazon Fire TV. The Google Chrome and Firefox add-on is accessible.
- Quick and Dependable server network.
- Extreme unblocking options
- You may have as many connections as you want.
- Immediate customer support
- Customer-friendly apps
- Firm no-logging policy
- Smaller than top networks still has approximately 800 servers giving tough time to competitors
- Maximum compatibility with Windows, Android, MacOS, and Linux
- They operate 200+ servers all over the world
- 60+ server locations available for use.
- Recommended Server “ru-pet.pvdata.host” is activated in St. Petersburg.
- Strong encryption
- The most recent ways for securing internet transactions.
- Streaming is available.
- Connectivity with no lag.
- Transmission that is dependable
- Packages are reasonably priced.
A fast virtual private network (VPN) is one of our top favorites to get a Russian IP address in Australia. PrivateVPN is one of the quickest VPNs we’ve ever tested. PrivateVPN, a Swedish-based VPN with a network of about 200+ servers in 60+ countries, has one server in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
It’s also worth noting that PrivateVPN has a seven-day money-back guarantee, so you won’t be stuck paying for your VPN if something goes wrong. The provider can be trusted to keep your data private; it has DNS leak protection and other security features.
With PrivateVPN, you may connect up to six of your devices to the VPN at once, each with its own unique IP address. The live chat option isn’t available 24 hours a day, but responses are generally fast and very helpful.
Regardless of where you are in the world, PrivateVPN is a secure VPN to use. That’s because it has a no-logs policy and uses 256-bit AES encryption to encrypt your data. It also included DNS leak protection and a built-in kill switch, as well as anti-DDoS protection.
Free, unlimited VPN services may be downloaded from the Opera browser. You can also use their VPN software on a variety of platforms, including Windows, mac, Android, and iOS. Linux and router settings must be manually configured.
- Servers are currently available in 60 countries, including Russia.
- 1080p streaming is now possible thanks to high-speed VPNs.
- Most streaming services, such as Netflix, are unblocked.
- Up to six devices can be used simultaneously with this software.
- Beginners will find it simple to use applications.
- Your data is being kept private thanks to the Zero logs policy.
- Only a tiny number of servers, around 100 in all, make up the network.
- VyprVPN’s server network is global. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania (more than 700 VPN servers).
- To maximize speed and streaming quality, each server site employs cutting-edge hardware.
- They have access to approximately 300,000 IP addresses.
- Several servers are operating in Moscow – Russia.
- They ensure perfect anonymity from server to user – no third parties are involved.
- You will have access to over 70 server locations across the world.
- Dynamic server switching to prevent VPN servers from becoming overburdened.
- Server switching is straightforward with both desktop and mobile VPN apps.
VyprVPN aims to provide its users with a wide range of choices in order go get a Russian IP address in Australia easily . VyprVPN also offers over 200,000 IP addresses and over 700 servers in more than 70 locations across the world, as well as unrestricted server switching.
We’ve put VyprVPN to the test, and discovered that they have lightening fast servers. Resctrictions are circumevented to the minimum level, therefore, able to stream Netflix and Amazon Prime Video without a problem. In general, the performance was good; there were no problems with unblocking Netflix or Amazon
VyprVPN is a Swiss-based VPN that owns and manages its servers rather than renting them from third parties, as other VPNs do. VyprVPN was created in Switzerland and has been thoroughly investigated to ensure there are no logs kept.
VyprVPN is one of the most popular VPNs for streaming in Russia. This service employs 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and a kill switch, making it one of the most secure VPNs available.
There are no restrictions to the amount of data or bandwidth you use; however, in some circumstances, it might take up to 15 seconds to connect. Windows 7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.6+ are supported. No limits exist on the quantity of data or bandwidth that may be used.
The OpenVPN Server software for Fire TV and Android users may be utilized to connect to the VPN through a manual proxy setup on their devices. For Linux and routers, a manual setup is required.
- No bandwidth limits and lightning-fast servers
- It unblocks popular platforms.
- Strong policy on data logging
- 200,000+ functional IPs Static and Dynamic both
- There may be times when live chat assistance is not accessible.
- There’s nothing exciting about applications.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Speed 76Mbps
- Strict logging policy
- No Data Leaks during transmission
- Active Servers 1,300+ overall world
- 1500+ Dynamic and Static IP Addresses
- 02 servers are located in Russia.
- 52 Regions covered
- 05 concurrent connection
- Customer services 24/7 Live Chat
- 30 days money back guarantee
SaferVPN has a network of around 700 servers in 50+ countries with makes it easy for users to get a Russian IP address in Australia. With SaferVPN’s fast servers, browsing, streaming, and torrenting are all smooth.
SaferVPN is a versatile VPN that can unblock a variety of streaming services. This includes Netflix and BBC iPlayer. SaferVPN allows you to use five different devices at the same time, allowing you to secure all of your devices using it.
This is a very simple service that allows to get a Russian IP address in Australia to access data of your choice in Russia. The apps are straightforward to use, browser extensions are useful as well.
If you want assistance at any time of day or night, live chat and email support are available 24 hours a week, seven days a week. 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and a kill switch ensure the security of your data. Furthermore, SaferVPN is committed to preserving privacy.
When it comes to pricing, SaferVPN provides a three-day free trial for all of its plans. The company accepts PayPal and credit card payments. Additionally, you can pay with Bitcoin or gift cards on some devices.
- Unblock Websites and Services in Russia.
- Provides access to streaming services.
- Connect up to five devices at the same time.
- Security features include 256-bit AES encryption
- No-logs policy
- It doesn’t have an additional set of servers to access.
- Other VPNs provide a wider range of titles.
- Protect an infinite number of devices
- Lightning speeds
- 1000+ servers
- In Moscow – Russia 72 Servers are activated
- 30 countries covered
- 80+ worldwide server locations
- Strict no-logs policy
Apps for all your gadgets
Made in Germany
ZenMate allows you to access servers in Russia and other countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Overall, it has over 1,000 servers positioned in 30 different regions with which a user can easily get a Russian IP address in Australia.
It’s possible to connect up to five devices at once with this VPN, which connects in a matter of seconds. This VPN allows you to access popular streaming services such as Netflix.
ZenMate has a number of advantages. ZenMate is one of the few VPNs to work on a wide range of platforms. It’s one of the few VPNs to provide browser add-ons for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, among other things. Aside from the 30-day refund window.
There is no need to create an account, and ZenMate provides a free seven-day trial. ZenMate’s 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and kill switch are just a few of the security measures it employs. It also claims that it operates with a zero-logs policy, ensuring your online anonymity.
ZenMate is available for download on Android and iOS. Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browser extensions are also available. Manual configuration is required for Linux and routers.
- You can access servers in Russia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Up to five connections can be made at the same time via this account.
- Beginner-friendly browser extensions are available.
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days.
- Weak Server Network only covers 30 countries
- Slow servers exist.
What Is the Importance To Get A Russian IP Address In Australia?
There are various reasons why you must get a Russian IP address in Australia.
- The process of accessing your online banking from multiple locations.
- It is vital to have accessibility to streaming services like Netflix and Hulu.
- No one outside the region has exposure to any private or confidential info.
What Are The Essential Features Of A Good VPN
- Robust Russian Severs Network
- Quick and Reliable connectivity
- Unblocking capability.
- Firm logging policy.
- Live chat support for customer service
- All of the most popular operating systems are covered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are VPNs illegal in Russia??
Unfortunately, the Russian government announced a VPN ban in 2017. Vladimir Putin signed a bill prohibiting VPNs in the country as part of an effort to prevent Russians from seeing restricted content. As a consequence, VPNs are banned in Russia.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article should be taken as legal advice. Our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date information and options possible.
Is it possible for me to watch Russian television in Australia using a VPN?
You may watch Russian television in any country as long as you have an internet connection and use a VPN to connect to a Russian server. Even if the content is restricted and only available in Russia.
A Russian IP address in Australia allows you to watch any sort of state-owned Russian television station, such as Russia 1, NTV, and Match TV. Other popular Russian streaming services accessible include ivi and Okko.
Which VPN has free Russian server?
A free VPN can provide you with a Russian IP address in Australia, but it may be tough to acquire one. Because free VPNs are frequently of low quality, this is the case. They’re frequently restricted by limitations like as few servers and too many users because they have insufficient servers and clients.
Some of the most popular VPN services, such as Tunnelbear and VPN Unlimited, might be extremely sluggish. This makes streaming movies and TV shows unpleasant since there is a lot of buffering and latency.
However, privacy is also important. Internet censorship and mass monitoring are widespread in Russia, thus a VPN is required to maintain your privacy and anonymity.
Some free VPNs, unfortunately, are not particularly safe. Some free VPNs are contaminated with malware, while others trade your information to third parties. As a result, it’s critical that you get a Russia VPN with a solid no-logs policy.
How do I get a Russian IP address in Australia?
The simplest and most effective option to get a Russian IP address in Australia is to use a VPN, which is software that allows you to connect to servers located all over the world. When linked, the VPN server substitutes the IP address to one that corresponds to the location to which you are hooked up
How can I get a free Russian IP address in Australia?
You can get a free Russian IP address in Australia by using
- Free VPN (we don’t recommend it)
- Proxy server
- Tor browser
How can I connect to Russia?
This is how you can connect to Russia:
- Get a preferred VPN
- Launch the VPN program
- Browse to the servers
- Now you can immediately browse as if you’re in Russia.
What is a Russian IP address in Australia?
80.92.246.013 is indeed an Internet protocol address that belongs to particular – Moscow, Russia.
How can I watch Russian TV in the US?
Yes, you can watch Russian media in US, it’s simple follow the steps:
- Select a VPN provider
- Download and install the VPN software
- Login to the Russian servers
- You can now enjoy seeing Russian Content with Russian IP address in Australia