“Change IP Address To Watch Games Online can be done best by using recommended VPNs“
Gaming is a word of consists of just 06 alphabets but has a world that lives inside. Today everyone is aware and interested in playing games whether it’s an adolescent or a mature person.
According to current estimates, video gaming as a whole will worth $268 billion dollars by 2025. At current, the video game industry is worth $159.3 billion in 2020, a 9.3% increase from last year.
The statistic shows a large difference in the industry compared to 2016 statistics forecasting an overall worth of $90.07 Billion. The difference between the two figures is not insignificant.
By 2020, people in the Asia Pacific area are expected to spend up to $78 billion on gaming. Of that total, China is expected to contribute more than half ($40.9 Billion) with people in the United States accounting for about 40% of spending ($36.9 Billion).
According to WePC, presently there are 2.9 billion gamers are gaming all over the world which is expected to grow by a huge number of 3.2 billion.
Indeed, the facts and figures display the growing number and interest of gamers to play games online, which brings a bit of challenge to the gamers as if the game content is copyrighted. Sometimes they imposed censorship and geo locking which restricts all the players to get accessibility, only those are allowed to enters the restricted area who pays for it or those who are eligible due to their region or location.
Gaming is an addiction, and to satisfy their thirst for gaming, gamers do look for ways to access the geo-blocked content get access to it. Get happy guys, there are ways available through which you can change IP address for gaming.
This article will provide you the ultimate knowledge of how you can change the IP address for gaming. We just need your focus to read out the whole document till the end.
Who Are The Major Players of Gaming Industry
Mobile gaming has surpassed all other forms of gaming in revenue. The largest segment is mobile, generating an estimated 90.7 billion U.S. dollars in annual revenues as of 2021. This figure surpasses the second-best earning sector console gaming which generated 49.2 billion U.S-dollars and third place ranked PC gaming, which earned 35.9 billion dollars in 2020
The video game publishing market is more diverse than those in charge of important players Sony Computer Entertainment, Tencent Holdings Limited, and Nintendo Company.
Video game companies make billions of dollars every year. Sony’s PlayStation 4 is the best-selling console of this generation and, by 2020, it had sold more than 112 million units.
Tencent mobile games generated a total of 146 million in monthly app revenues in January 2021, and the top-ranked game publishers generate millions of dollars every month. The growth of this industry is propelled by other developers such as Rovio, Zynga, and King entertainment.
Legitimate Ways To Change IP Address For Gaming
Sometimes it happens, when you start accessing the online game it shows you are not eligible to approach the content, it happens due to the IP locking based on regional specifications, you can easily break this restriction. To bypass the censorship, you have to change IP address which can be done going through a legitimate way, that will get you accessibility for gaming online. Few methods are as follows:
- Paid VPN Service: To use this method, you must have a paid VPN service. Once signed up and logged in to the VPN service, your IP address will be changed and you can easily get accessibility.
- Proxy Server: Using a proxy server to change your IP address is an inexpensive way to avoid the dangers. Our experts recommend using paid services instead of free ones, as they are more trustworthy and reliable in terms of anonymity.
- Static IP: This method requires you to get a static IP address from your internet service provider.
Top Notch VPN Services
Below are the top three VPNs that you should use. ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and SurfShark all have great reputations in the industry. The recommended VPNs are tested to change your IP address to Australia and New Zealand.
- Express VPN – More than 3,000+ VPN servers activated on 160 server locations in 94 countries.
- Nord VPN – There are more than 5200 servers deployed across 80 server locations. These servers operate in 62 countries.
- SurfShark VPN – company has 3200+ servers in 65 countries
- IPVanish VPN – They operate in 50+ countries, with 75+ server locations and 1,600+ servers.
- CyberGhost VPN – The company has server locations in 91 different countries.
- Tunnelbear – They have a presence in 41 countries with 3000+ servers across the globe.
- Hotspot Shield – The company has operations in over eighty countries with more than three thousand servers.
- Norton Secure VPN – Encrypt me – 500 servers scattered around the world
- FastestVPN–Over 500 servers in 30+ countries.
An Overview of Reliable VPN Services
- Maximum performance on Windows platform
- Access to Netflix and other streaming sites
- Strict data retention policies
- The app offers many options
- Works slowly on MAC OS
- Absence of call complaining system
- Non supportive to Internet explorer
- 05 concurrent connections
The company has been in business since 2009 and has grown steadily since then. Currently, they have a network of VPN servers that covers 94 countries worldwide with over 3000 servers located on 160+ server locations. They offer service in 13 US cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, and New Jersey. You get a free month with your subscription and the premier plan is only $6.67/month.
ExpressVPN is a VPN service company that has never stored a log of user activities and never shared any data with anyone. ExpressVPN has bold features like their zero-log strategy to ensure your security. ExpressVPN has invested in more robust guides, and the quality of customer service for inquiries to solve any problems immediately.
ExpressVPN provides a useful “kill switch” that prevents high-speed internet traffic from leaking if the VPN connection fails. We see improved reliability and performance in the past couple of years.
ExpressVPN now accepts Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin has made it easier for individuals to purchase goods without having to divulge sensitive financial information. It also provides peace of mind by preventing data theft from your bank account.
- Works best on Windows, MAC, iOS, Android, Linux
- They have 160+ server locations
- Presence with 3000+ Servers all around the world.
- Servers are operational in 13 US Cities.
- SLA is available for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic & Static IP (IPV4)
- More than 30,000 IP addresses:
- 05 Parallel Connections
- Operates in 94+ Countries
- Marvelous app
- Access to social media and streaming
- Strict logging rules
- Uses static IP
- In-capable Customer Support
- Kill switch doesn’t effectively work with iOS.
NordVPN is well-known for its proximity to 5300 servers around the world. You can choose from a wide variety of server areas, and they have more than six connections per server. The server is running in all the following Eastern and Northeastern cities: Atlanta, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles San Francisco (*Seattle*), and St Louis. The service automatically connects users to the fastest available server for their region.
To allow private IP address functionality, the user must reach NordVPN. Users can also toggle to TOR by clicking on a Kill Switch feature.
By dropping our speeds by 53% in a comparison test, we found VPN to be quick and reliable. And even when compared to other VPNs, VPN retained the same features as before. There was no interruption while testing and all features appeared to work as expected.
For $4.92 per month, NordVPN offers a one-year plan consisting of 12 months for the rate of $59 instead of its normal monthly charge which is $11.99; this plan also entitles you to two years at the lump sum price of $90
- Flawless working with Windows, MAC, iOS, Android, Linux
- 80 server locations
- Owns 5300 Servers.
- Operations in 15 US Cities.
- Consumer contract for 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Available
- Torrenting Yes available
- More than 5000 IPs
- Operates in 62+ countries
- Outbound to surveillance.
- Unlimited gadget connectivity
- Affordable service packages
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Incapable Customer Services
- Kill switch operates manually
- Static IP addresses
- Slow in comparison to top competitors
One of the advantages that Surfshark has over other VPN services is that they provide free unlimited device support. Other features include ad blocking, tracker countermeasure, and malware prevention tools.
The company runs 65 locations with more than 3200 servers, where some servers are placed for the US cities of Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit Houston Kansas City Las Vegas Latham Los Angeles Manassas Miami New York Orlando Phoenix Salt Lake City San Francisco Seattle St. Louis and Tampa.
The Surfsharks extension for Chrome and Firefox has been rated among the competition by Cure 53, which is a German cybersecurity company.
They have introduced a great app that works well with Windows, iOS, Mac OS and iOS. Game console configuration is compatible with DNS.
The new Surfshark encryption methods provide shelter from onlookers, hide your data as it travels through multiple countries, and allow you to use it even in restrictive countries.
- Optimum performance with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Owns 80+ server locations
- They have more than 3000 Servers
- Presence within 23 US Cities.
- Contract agreement 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic or static
Change IP Address By Using Proxy Server
A proxy server is a mediator between two computers and the web which allows customers to browse classifieds anonymously. It’s customizable according to different needs, such as security, access, and ease of use.
These are the steps showing how to change IP address while using a proxy server.
Step 1 Click System Settings and go to Wi-Fi to alter the system settings
Step 2 When you select network, hold it for a while in order to change your network settings.
Step 3 Now go to “Advanced Options“, there you will find a window displaying 03 options select “None” if you have no need to change IP address through a proxy server, select “Manual” if you want to run your own proxy. Use “Auto-Config“, selecting this option will set up a proxy server automatically.
Save settings and enjoy the changed IP address.
Top 10 Best Games Online
Here we have compiled a list of 10 best games online available for gamers.
- Destiny 2
- Among Us
- Sea of Thieves
- Apex Legends
- Monster Hunter World
- Fall Guys
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Final Fantasy 14
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best IP address for gaming?
When it comes to determining the best IP address for gaming, there is no right answer. IP addresses are different from other settings like DNS, MTU, or network type and it’s unlikely that one will work better than another for most gamers.
For many gamers, using the default IP address assigned by their console and router is fine.
Is IPv6 better for gaming than traditional IPv4?
A much bigger address space means IPv6 prevents many of the issues that kept happening with IPv4. Plus, it should make NAT obsolete! Hardware already supports IPv6 with these improvements in safety and security. For gamers, they can continue to lag less for a long time.
Is DHCP affecting my online gaming?
Users should decide whether reserving an IP address or using DHCP would work best for them. In some cases, a reserved IP will provide higher priority to the network than DHCP, and despite occasional knowledge of when the network might fail while gaming, they experience fewer internet lags.