“Want to watch Irish television when you’re abroad? We’ll show you how to change IP address to Ireland, so you can watch your favorite shows and keep your information safe!“
Ireland is known for its strength, but one of the nation’s most prominent achievements has been the country-wide implementation of strict cyber laws which prevent people from divulging or losing any information on the internet.
The parliament is where all the legislation gets proposed and approved. So far, they have done a good job to equip Internet users more securely within their jurisdiction.
Although cybersecurity experts have recommended DNS-based blocking as a solution, people still fear that authorities are invading their private space by regionally blocking content they want to access. That has made them look for methods to bypass censorship.
VPNs’ main function is to improve your online privacy by encrypting your traffic, thereby preventing it from being read by your employer and others.
VPNs allow you to change your country’s IP address, which gives you access to online services that are usually inaccessible outside the country of origin.
In this article, we will try to explain everything related to change the IP address to Ireland.
Change IP Address To Ireland Using ExpressVPN
Credible Ways To Change IP Address To Ireland
1 – Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Virtual Private Networks provide a level of security that many people want who are active on the internet. These networks become most useful when you need to change your “IP Address” quickly to avoid being detected by surveillance monitoring systems. With VPNs, it is easier than ever before to change your IP address to Ireland or even to NewZealand, Canada or Australia because there are so many different providers available today
Following are the benefits of using a VPN;
- A VPN masks your physical location to protect your identity.
- VPNs protect your data by hiding you from apps, websites, and tools that track your information. It also protects the identity of your phone carrier and ISP.
- Protects you from security breaches from hackers, third-party tools, sniffing devices, monitoring apps, and remote attacks.
- It is a program designed for accessing content online that might be censored or blocked, and it also bypasses firewalls on networks.
The following VPNs were selected after testing various factors.
Our Picked VPN Services
A VPN is a vital tool for any professional that does work from home. With a plethora of options to choose from, it can be difficult to make the right choice. That’s why our team has tried and tested many of them to find out which are worth recommending:
- Express VPN –They have a strong presence in 94 countries with more than 5000 servers
- Nord VPN – They are currently providing VPN services in over 62 countries, with around 5200 servers
- SurfShark VPN – 65 Countries, 3200+ Servers
- IPVanish VPN – The company operates in 50+ countries and has 1,600+ servers located in 75+ locations.
- CyberGhost VPN – With more than 7,000 servers available in 91 countries.
Detailed Overview of Top 3 VPN Services
- Perfectly designed for the Windows operating system.
- Allow access to social sites
- Strict Policy of information logging
- There are multiple choices on app for users
- Doesn’t work with optimum speed on MAC OS
- Call complaint system is not available
- It doesn’t support Internet Explorer
- No more than five parallel connections can be used
There are many VPN providers to choose from, but ExpressVPN has some great things going for it. The company was founded in 2009 and now has over 94 countries/160+ servers within its network. One of the best features about this provider is that they have numerous of their servers located in Ireland. In addition to this, there are also no restrictions
You will have a personalized account with ExpressVPN from the get-go, along with added security services. You are able to monitor your connection and find out when data is being captured on a certain server by utilizing their innovative setup guides. The company has a very strict policy on information logging as well.
ExpressVPN offers a “Kill Switch” feature that will always keep your data safe and prevents leaks if the VPN connection drops. Additionally, it provides unparalleled speeds for more demanding users. With our recent improvements in performance, browse as much as you want with ExpressVPN now!
ExpressVPN, the popular online service for browsing the Internet anonymously from a remote location without being concerned about no-logging cyber attacks, has recently introduced Bitcoin as a way to pay for its services.
- Compatibility with Windows, MAC OS, iOS, Android, and Linux
- 160+ server locations
- Worldwide, more than 3000 servers have been identified.
- Consumer Contract length 1 month, 6 months, 1 year
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic & Static
- More than 3000 functional IPs
- Operations in 94 countries
- Excellent app with enormous options
- Capability to bypass vital forums
- Strict data logging policy
- Fixed IPs are functional
- Non professional customer services
- Kill switch is manually operated on iOS platform
One of the top VPNs is NordVPN. It offers a much faster connection speed than other brands that offer only 5 concurrent connections, with 600 servers in 62 countries fitted to 80 server locations has placed over 500+ of its servers–specifically for the Irish region. Faster servers are always available on the service even if you’ve never connected before.
NordVPN has a kill switch feature that will automatically run the VPN as a TOR. When we tested, speeds were 53% of the original. There were no interruptions found and even when VPNs had lagged behind in performance, they met a standard.
NordVPN offers three subscription plans: one year for $4.92/month, two years for $3.75/month and a monthly plan at $11.9/manthy rates are before taxes). Along with the cheapest option, NordVPN also provides a full 30-day refund policy to customers
- Flawless integration with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Serves 80+ major metropolitan areas
- There are 5300 servers that work around the world.
- Contract/SLA length is 1 month, 1 year, or 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- A huge number of 5000 functional Dynamic and Static IPV4
- Presence in 62 Countries
- Unlimited connections per subscription
- Cheap packages
- 30 days money back guarantee
- In effective customer services
- Kill Switch is manual
- Fixed IP address
Surfshark is small but has made waves in the industry by introducing features like unlimited device support that make it a popular choice among offices and homes. The company also offers ad-blocking, anti-tracking, and anti-malware tools.
The company operates 3,200 servers in 65 locations. Out of the total amount of servers it has, there are 60 in Europe. During speed tests conducted on average, 17% loss was observed which is above most competitors for reliability when considering their speeds.
Extensions for popular browsers like Chrome and Firefox have contributed to Surfsharks’ success, leading Cure 53 in Germany to give it a favorable rating.
Dual knock server offers excellent compatibility with Windows, iOS, Mac OS and Fire TV as well as routing devices. Games console configuration is also supported by DNS.
Surfshark has three encryption modes to protect your data: Camouflage disguises user activity, Multihop hops data, and No Borders mode can be used in areas where the VPN is normally restricted.
- Works best with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- 80+ server locations
- More than 3000 Servers
- Term of contract 01 month, 01 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic or static
Using Proxy Server
When a client requests data from an intermediary server, that request is first coordinated with the user’s proxy server and then sent to the appropriate system. The intermediary server in turn gathers all of the data it needs and sends back its gathered response.
- The proxy server attaches any additional data in the client request to the URL before sending it to the webserver.
- A proxy system can change a client’s IP address every so often to make it difficult for the client to be identified.
- It can be tough to read on different gadgets.
- Last-mile systems can inhibit the internet through physical tracking.
- They let you hide your IP address.
- The app is free, and there is also a paid version available.
- Reliable and speedy Connectivity.
- Extra security is not offered.
- Risk related to data cracking
- Difficult to handle.
The Onion Router – TOR
TOR is a type of network that is optimized for hiding and masking both data packets send and received. It does this by sending them across one, two, or three layers of decentralized computers that hide both the IP address and wherein space in time you’re located within.
TOR encrypts and redirects information so it is not traceable. Experts who run Tor are in charge of maintaining the privacy tools on the site.
Use Mobile Data
Switching to mobile data isn’t a perfect solution for everyone but it can be an alternative in select situations.
No matter what operating system you use whether it is Windows 10, iOS, Android, or MAC, the most important thing is to make sure it fits your needs. Some people use proxies to obscure their IP address, while others use VPNs.
Public Wi-Fi networks are plentiful, with hotspots in places like airports, coffee shops, malls, restaurants, and hotels. Calling attention to the risk of giving out personal information is important before we share any information.
Frequently Asked Question
Which VPN has Ireland?
The TOP VPN Service for Ireland in 2021 :
- ExpressVPN — Top Notch Overall Performance
- NordVPN — Best Speedy connectivity with 30+ Irish Servers.
- SurfShark VPN — Best for Torrenting 2021
Is VPN legal in Ireland?
The use of VPNs is legal in Ireland, which has robust freedoms of expression laws. However, because the use of a VPN is only sanctioned while undertaking legal activities, it’s important to understand that this freedom can be revoked and/or limited under certain circumstances.