“It’s good as gold to know the latest technological ways to Change IP Address to NewZealand”
KIA ORA Newzealanders ! Beaut to know that the Country is in Safe hands when discussing Cyber Security. Newzealand as a country invigilates a very tight “Cyber Security Policy” to keep aggressive online security. To have a complete review of policy you can read more
Although the country has a proactive approach towards security matters the policy has complicated the entertainment aspect of the users, The punters are out in full force! yelling and telling about the restrictions been imposed on accessibility to entertainment content due to which people around miss their favorites on Netflix, Lightbox, and Amazon Prime Video. Browsing a report on the internet explains that a total of 2.42 million people in the country watch Netflix that is followed by :
- 1.70 million on Sky TV
- Lightbox has 875,000 viewers.
- 377,000 watch Apple TV
- 322,000 people like it to watch Amazon Prime Videos
- 234,000 viewers on YouTube Premium.
Still, the restrictions have made people seek ways to bypass censorship. Yes, you can handle the jandal, by following the way we are going to tell you in this guide, so stick to our words and ready full document to avoid restrictions. We must keep you informed that steps which are included to change IP address to Australia or to any other region are same using VPN or any other legitimate way.
How to Change IP Address To NewZealand Using ExpressVPN
Our Picked Services
We have tested a few services among which the following services are most effective according to the given numbers. We have tested a these VPNs to change ip address to UK and other regions as well and they have performed well to produce good results.
- Express VPN – 160 VPN server locations with 3,000+ VPN servers in 94 countries
- Nord VPN – 80 Server locations with 5200 Servers in 62 Countries.
- SurfShark VPN – Operational in 65 Countries with 3200+ Servers
- IPVanish VPN – Operations in 50 + countries having 1,600 servers in 75 lcoations operating in
- CyberGhost VPN – Operating locations are 91 Countries with 7000 Server
- Tunnelbear – Operational in 41 different companies having 3000+ servers
- Hotspot Shield – Presence in 80 countries with 3200+ servers in
- Norton Secure VPN – Various locations with 500+ servers
- Encrypt me – Presence in 40+ countries with 500+ servers
- FastestVPN– Presence in 35+ Counties with 500+ servers
03 Most Reliable VPN Services
ExpressVPN – Top Service to Change IP Adress to NewZealand
- Premium performance with Windows platform
- Flawless accessibility to Netflix
- No user data logging
- Excellent app with numeruos features
- Lacks speed with MAC OS
- Customer Support is not up to the mark
- Non supportive for Internet Explorer
- Only 05 simultaneous connections.
The company has extensively expanded its VPN server network to 94 countries worldwide and now includes 3000 servers operating on 160+ locations in New Zealand. Plans start at just $6.67/month for a subscription of free months as well
ExpressVPN offers a no-log policy and has streamlined features to address customer concerns. ExpressVPN’s website says they’ll never share user data with third parties, nor will they ever store any of their own logs on their servers. They provide extensive setup guides for customers who need help getting connected quickly and troubleshooting common connections problems effectively.
ExpressVPN provides features like the Kill Switch that would stop your system’s data from leaking even if the VPN connection terminated. ExpressVPN can improve speed, reliability, and performance over time
ExpressVPN accepts Bitcoin, which is yet another way we are seeking to provide our customers with ease.
- Effective on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Serving on 160+ server locations
- Operating with 3000 Servers
- Monthly charges 12.95
- SLA contract 1 month, 6 months, 1 year
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- Dynamic & Static IP Addresses
- More than 30000 IP Addresses
- 05 concurrent connections
- Business operations in 94 countries
NordVPN – 2nd Most Reliable to Change IP Address to NewZealand
- Launched app with professional features
- Netflix accessible
- Data loggin policy is strict
- Use fix IP address
- Incapable customer support
- Kill Switch works manullay on MAC
NordVPN is one of the fastest-growing brands in the world of VPN. They offer six concurrent connections, more than any other alternative provider on the market. The service is available in 62 countries and has more than 5,200 servers on 80 server locations. Backend Systems has placed over 30+ servers in New Zealand without displaying the location names specifically. When a user connects to the service it automatically links them to the fastest server available at that time.
NordVPN provides a private IP option for dedicated customers to run the VPN service. It also has a kill switch feature that turns their service into TOR with one click.
NordVPN’s speeds were quick and they did not slow when comparing them to competitor VPNs but some of the competitors surpassed NordVPn in speed.
NordVPN offers three different types of subscriptions with monthly, one-year, and two-year commitments. The monthly plan is $11.9/month while the two-year commitment is $3.75/month which includes a full 30 day refund policy for any unsatisfied customers who will not have in the future to worry about being charged if they
- Works flawlessly with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Providing services in 80 server locations
- 5200 High-Quality Servers
- The monthly package cost $95
- Length of contract 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- Owns 5,000 functional IP addresses
- Serving 62 countries
SurfShark – 3rd On Our Pick But Very Effective
- Limitless Connection
- Reasonable pricing
- Trial period for 30 days
- Unreliable Customer Services
- Kill Switch operates manually
- Static IP Addresses using IPV4 & IPV6
- Lacks Fast Speed
Surfshark is very well-known for providing its customers with the ultimate tough time to any competitor due to features it has introduced in the industry. Those features are unlimited device support, ad-blocking, anti-tracker, and anti-malware tools!
It operates with 3,200 servers in 65 locations out of the server totals it has placed. However, 60+ of these are reserved for European sites. There are six servers in Oceania, including one in Auckland. The average reduction in speed during a test was just 17%. It’s one of the fastest performers among its competitors when it comes to consistency in speed.
Surfsharks has become a favorite among competitors- ranking near the top of customer reviews, thanks to its strong extension support for some of the world’s most popular browsers.
They have a wide variety of apps that are compatible with Linux, Windows, Apple OS X, and Fire TV. They also have excellent security parameters which can be configured onto game consoles like Xbox 360/One or PlayStation 3.
Surfshark offers three encryption modes to hide your activity. The Camouflage Mode disguises your identity so it’s hard to see you. Multihop mode sends your data through various countries so it’s harder for anyone to detect where you are, and NoBorders Mode prevents Surfshark from showing in places that set strict restrictions on VPN
- Perform optimum on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Servicing on 80 server locations
- Owns 3000 Servers all over.
- Presence in Auckland NZ
- Monthly package $95
- Term of contract 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic or static
Methods to Change IP Address In NewZealand
Renewal of local IP address
You can easily change IP Address on windows platform by following these steps.
I – For Windows
- Go to Command Prompt
- Type ipconfig /release – this will release your current IP
- Type ipconfig /renew – now reset your new IP
- Save Settings
II – For Mac OS
Change IP address on MAC platform is easy, you can achieve results just by following a few steps.
- Click Apple menu
- Run System Preferences
- Select Current Network
- Browse Advanced…
- Select TCP/IP
- Click Renew DHCP
Your Mac should now be assigned a new local IP address.
Use a Proxy Server
A proxy server is a specially made mechanism that works as an intermediary between the two systems and consists of a unique IP address, when the user connects to a proxy server, the requested query is directed to an intermediary server, the server then collects the data according to the query, revert and display it to the user.
- The proxy server can attach any information it wants to the asked query by the user.
- It can assign a unique ID to the user and can change it anytime to make the user hidden.
- A proxy server can encrypt the data as required to make it safer and uninterceptable.
- It can block any user by tracking its location.
- Complete annonimity.
- Easily available with free and paid versions
- Safe and Quick connectivity
- Extra encryption is a plus
- Risk of data stealth
- Setting it up is not easy
Free Public Wi-Fi
Public Wi-Fi networks are free but very dangerous to access, it operates with hotspots in public places coffee shops, malls and restaurants. Although the risk is involved in accessing the free public wifi networks still people love to use them as they are Free, people rarely understand that by accessing these networks they compromise their credentials which are later used by the third party to achieve their targets.
- Credentials can be hacked
- Internet Session can be intercepted
- Unsafe Connection
- Online transactions can be hacked and cracked.
- Hacking attacks can be easily launched
- Malware can be dowloaded to your devices.
TOR Browser – Another Way to change IP Address
A special type of browser that uses “TOR Network” to encrypt the information, TOR Network is a system of anonymous layers where the information is submitted and passed through the mechanism to land at the destination; the whole process complicates the situation for the system to track back the transmitted information. This feature of the browser is extremely appreciated by the users as it completely hides the identity and makes transactions untraceable.
- Free to download
- Extreme security
- Easy Interface
- Slow processing
- Credible websites block TOR browsers
- TOR is illegal
What Is VPN and Why to Use It
VPN means “Virtual Private Network” , which portrays the chance to build up a secured network association when utilizing public organizations. VPNs crawl the web traffic and hide your online personality. This becomes hard for intruders to monitor your exercises on the web and take information. The encryption occurs diligently.
We have aforementioned a list of tested a few VPNs, using them you can easily change ip address to Canada , UK , USA or any other regions that you want to. Few advantages of using a paid VPN are:
- Convenience to open streaming sites all throughout the planet
- Stay protected with extended security features
- Upgraded security for online transactions
- Defeats dread while utilizing public WIFI
- It clears the limitation to get to web-based media sites.
- Keeps your location unknown.
A VPN creates an encrypted mechanism through which it provides numerous security layers to the transmitted information.
Due to the secured mechanism provided by the VPN Tunneling System, it becomes most difficult for parties to intercept the communication process.
- Vivacious Security with Extra Privacy
- Good and speedy connectivity
- Open access to social media
- Paid Service
- Risk to monitor activities
- Free versions are not effective
Should I Use VPN
Due to the factors given below one should consider to use a reknowned paid service of VPN
- VPN should be capable of quick connectivity
- Must use the protected tools activated
- Extended accessibility
- Powerful Encryption to protect data.
- Easy to use
- Instant Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a New Zealand IP address?
Use recommended VPN > Install > Connect to the service > Select NZ Server and there you go.
Are VPNs legal in New Zealand?
Yes, not cyber laws are in place that restricts the use of a VPN in NZ.
Should I use a free VPN in New Zealand?
It is up to your choice, but it’s advisable not to use Free services as they are not credible, always use the recommended VPNs.