“It’s good as gold to know the latest technological ways to to get New Zealand IP Address”
KIA ORA Newzealanders ! Beaut to know that the Country is in Safe hands when discussing Cyber Security. Newzealand as a country invigilates a very tight “Cyber Security Policy” to keep aggressive online security. To have a complete review of policy you can read more
Although the country has a proactive approach towards security matters the policy has complicated the entertainment aspect of the users, The internet users are out in full force! yelling and telling about the restrictions been imposed on accessibility to entertainment content on android tv and other platforms due to which people around miss their favorites on streaming services like Netflix, Lightbox, and Amazon Prime Video. Browsing a report on the internet explains that a total of 2.42 million people in the country watch Netflix that is followed by :
- 1.70 million on Sky TV
- Lightbox has 875,000 viewers.
- 377,000 watch Apple TV
- 322,000 people like it to watch Amazon Prime Videos with advanced features
- 234,000 viewers on YouTube Premium.
Still, the restrictions have made people seek ways to bypass censorship. Yes, you can handle the jandal, by following the way to get New Zealand IP address, we are going to tell you in this guide, so stick to our words and ready full document to avoid restrictions. We must keep you informed that steps which are included to change IP address to UK or to any other region are same using VPN or any other legitimate way.
Change IP Address To New Zealand Using ExpressVPN
We have tested a few services among which the following fastest vpns are most effective to get New Zealand IP Address. We have tested a these VPNs for unlimited bandwidth and response to change ip address to UK and other regions as well and they have performed well to produce good results. All the suggested service have Free VPN version to try but we do recommend to always use paid service.
- Express VPN – 160 VPN server locations with 3,000+ VPN servers optimized in 94 countries
- Nord VPN – 80 Server locations with 5200 fast servers in 62 Countries.
- SurfShark VPN – Operational in 65 Countries with 3200+ Servers with high speeds and reliability.
- IPVanish VPN – Operations in 50 + countries having 1,600 servers in 75 lcoations operating in
- CyberGhost VPN – Operating locations are 91 Countries with 7000 fast servers
- Tunnelbear – Operational in 41 different companies having 3000+ servers
- Hotspot Shield – Presence in 80 countries with 3200+ servers in
- Norton Secure VPN – Various locations with 500+ servers
- Encrypt me – Presence in 40+ countries with 500+ servers
- FastestVPN– Presence in 35+ Counties with 500+ servers
Most Reliable VPN Services
ExpressVPN – Best VPN Service In Town
- Premium performance with Windows platform
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No user data logging
- Robust online backup
- Excellent app with numeruos features
- Lacks speed with MAC OS
- Customer Support is not up to the mark
- Non supportive for Internet Explorer
- Only 05 simultaneous connections.
The company has extensively expanded its VPN server network to 94 countries worldwide and now includes 3000 servers operating on 160+ locations in New Zealand. Plans start at just $6.67/month for a subscription of free months as well. Provides best malware, antivirus and dns leak protection system to users.
ExpressVPN is awesome to get New Zealand IP address, they have strict policy over log user data to monitor user online activity and has streamlined features to address customer concerns. ExpressVPN’s website says they’ll never share user data with third parties, nor will they ever store any of their own logs on their servers. They provide extensive setup guides for customers who need help getting connected quickly and troubleshooting common connections problems effectively.
ExpressVPN provides features like the Automatic Kill Switch that would stop your system’s data from leaking even if the VPN connection terminated. ExpressVPN can improve speed, reliability, and performance over time
ExpressVPN accepts Bitcoin, which is yet another way we are seeking to provide our customers with ease.
- Effective on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Serving on 160+ server locations
- Operating with 3000 Servers
- Monthly charges 12.95
- SLA contract 1 month, 6 months, 1 year
- popular platforms New Zealand Netflix & BBC iplayer Yes
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Gain Access Instantly to Streaming Services Yes
- Dynamic & Static IP Addresses
- More than 30000 IP Addresses
- 05 concurrent connections
- Business operations in 94 countries
NordVPN – Excellent VPN Provider
- Launched app with professional features
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Data loggin policy is strict
- Strong online backup
- Use fix IP address
- Incapable customer support
- Kill Switch works manullay on MAC
NordVPN is one of the fastest-growing brands in the world of VPN, wastes no time to get New Zealand IP address on immediate basis. They offer six concurrent connections with dns leak protection, more than any other alternative provider on the market. The service is available in 62 countries and has more than 5,200 servers on 80 server locations. Backend Systems has placed over 30+ servers in New Zealand without displaying the location names specifically. When a user connects to the service it automatically links them to the fastest server available at that time.
NordVPN provides a private IP option for dedicated customers to run the VPN service. It also has a Automatic kill switch feature that turns their service into TOR with one click.
NordVPN’s speeds were quick and they did not slow when comparing them to competitor VPNs but some of the competitors surpassed NordVPn in speed.
NordVPN offers three different types of subscriptions with monthly, one-year, and two-year commitments. The monthly plan is $11.9/month while the two-year commitment is $3.75/month which includes a full 30 day refund policy for any unsatisfied customers who will not have in the future to worry about being charged if they
- Works flawlessly with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Providing services in 80 server locations
- 5200 High-Quality Servers
- The monthly package cost $95
- Length of contract 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix & BBC iplayer Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- Owns 5,000 functional IP addresses
- Serving 62 countries
- Limitless Connection
- No logging policy
- Reasonable pricing
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unreliable Customer Services
- Kill Switch operates manually
- Static IP Addresses using IPV4 & IPV6
- Lacks Fast Speed
Surfshark is very well-known for providing its customers with the ultimate tough time to any competitor due to features it has introduced in the industry. Those features are unlimited device support, ad-blocking, anti-tracker, dns leak protection and anti-malware tools!. The best part of using this service is grabs you New Zealand IP address with in no time.
It operates with 3,200 servers in 65 locations out of the server totals it has placed. However, 60+ of these are reserved for European sites. There are six servers in Oceania, including one in Auckland. The average reduction in speed during a test was just 17%. It’s one of the fastest performers among its competitors with consistent speeds.
Surfsharks has become a favorite among competitors- ranking near the top of customer reviews, thanks to its strong extension support for some of the world’s most popular browsers.
They have a wide variety of apps that are compatible with Linux, Windows, Apple OS X, Android tv & Fire TV. They also have excellent security parameters which can be configured onto game consoles like Xbox 360/One or PlayStation 3.
Surfshark offers three encryption modes to hide your activity. The Camouflage Mode disguises your identity so it’s hard to see you. Multihop mode sends your data through various countries so it’s harder for anyone to detect where you are, and NoBorders Mode prevents Surfshark from showing in places that set strict restrictions on VPN
- Perform optimum on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Servicing on 80 server locations
- Owns 3000 Servers all over.
- Presence in Auckland NZ
- Monthly package $95
- Term of contract 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic or static
Methods to Change IP Address In NewZealand
Renewal of local IP address
You can easily change IP Address on windows platform by following these steps.
I – For Windows
- Go to Command Prompt
- Type ipconfig /release – this will release your current IP
- Type ipconfig /renew – now reset your new IP
- Save Settings
II – For Mac OS
Change IP address on MAC platform is easy, you can achieve results just by following a few steps.
- Click Apple menu
- Run System Preferences
- Select Current Network
- Browse Advanced…
- Select TCP/IP
- Click Renew DHCP
Your Mac should now be assigned a new local IP address.
Using Proxy Server
Proxy Server is another good way to get New Zealand IP address, a proxy server is a specially made mechanism that works as an intermediary between the two systems and consists of a unique IP address let you to suft web anonymously, when the user connects to a proxy server, the requested query is directed to an intermediary server, the server then collects the data according to the query, revert and display it to the user.
- The proxy server can attach any information it wants to the asked query by the user.
- It can assign a unique ID to the user and can change it anytime to make the user hidden.
- A proxy server can encrypt the data as required to make it safer and uninterceptable.
- It can block any user by tracking its location.
How Does A Proxy Server Works
Every computer on the internet has a unique Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is assigned by your ISP. When devices communicate over the internet using their actual addresses, they are functioning as proxies for their real-world locations. The IP address may be used to transmit correct data to the right device via the internet’s routing mechanism.
A proxy server is a computer with its own IP address that your computer recognizes on the internet. When you submit a web request, it first goes through the proxy server. The middleman function of the proxy server is to collect and deliver the website’s response before passing you the information.
It’s conceivable for a proxy server to change the information you provide while nevertheless delivering the data you require. By changing your IP address, a proxy server may trick the web server into thinking you’re in a different nation. It may encrypt and render your data unreadable as it travels over the internet via cyberspace.
There are two versions available: free and premium. All paid packages come with a money-back guarantee, as well as credentials from any of the internet service providers on the market.
- Complete annonimity.
- Easily available with free and paid versions
- Safe and Quick connectivity
- Extended Zealand IP address ranges.
- Extra encryption is a plus
- Risk of data stealth
- Setting it up is not easy
It is another way to get New Zealand IP address but its not legitimate. Public Wi-Fi networks are free but very dangerous to access, it operates with hotspots in public places coffee shops, malls and restaurants. Although the risk is involved in accessing the free public wifi networks still people love to use them as they are Free, people rarely understand that by accessing these networks they compromise their credentials which are later used by the third party to achieve their targets.
- Credentials can be hacked
- Internet Session can be intercepted
- Unsafe Connection
- Online transactions can be hacked and cracked.
- Hacking attacks can be easily launched
- Malware can be dowloaded to your devices.
A special type of browser that uses “TOR Network” to encrypt the information, TOR Network is a system of anonymous layers where the information is submitted and passed through the mechanism to land at the destination; the whole process complicates the situation for the system to track back the transmitted information. This feature of the browser is extremely appreciated by the users as it completely hides the identity and makes transactions untraceable.
- Free to download
- Extreme security
- Easy Interface
- Slow processing
- Credible websites block TOR browsers
- TOR is illegal
Using Virtual Private Network – VPN
VPN means “Virtual Private Network” , which portrays the chance to build up a secured network using new ip address & utilizing advanced features. VPNs crawl the web traffic and hide your online personality. This becomes hard for intruders to monitor your exercises on the web and take information. The encryption occurs diligently.
We have aforementioned a list of tested a few VPNs, using them you can easily change ip address to Canada , UK , USA or any other regions that you want to. Few advantages of using a paid VPN are:
- Convenience to open streaming sites all throughout the planet
- Stay protected with extended security features
- Upgraded security for online transactions
- Defeats dread while utilizing public WIFI
- It clears the limitation to get to web-based media sites.
- Keeps your location unknown.
A VPN creates an encrypted mechanism through which it provides numerous security layers to the transmitted information.
Due to the secured mechanism provided by the VPN Tunneling System, it becomes most difficult for parties to intercept the communication process.
- Vivacious Security with Extra Privacy
- Good and speedy connectivity
- Open access to social media
- Paid Service
- Risk to monitor activities
- Free versions are not effective
Should I Use VPN
Due to the factors given below one should consider to use a reknowned paid service of VPN
- VPN should be capable of quick connectivity
- Must use the protected tools activated
- Extended accessibility
- Powerful Encryption to protect data.
- Easy to use
- Instant Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get New Zealand IP address?
Use recommended VPN > Install > Connect to the service > Select NZ Server and there you go.
Are VPNs legal in New Zealand?
Yes, not cyber laws are in place that restricts the use of a VPN in NZ.
Should I use a free VPN in New Zealand?
It is up to your choice, but it’s advisable not to use Free services as they are not credible, always use the recommended VPNs.