“Come on gear up all lucky cyber sods! Now to change IP address to UK is no more difficult”
United Kingdom has left people gob-smacked crafting and implementing firm cyber laws to keep internet bonkers safe and secured while browsing the cyber services. On the contrary, guys think their freedom is slugged off with the strictly imposed policies which have taken away entertainment from lives by blocking the content. If you don’t possess an IP address of the UK region, you will definitely fail to watch your favorites on British Netflix or will face problems Viewing BBC iPlayer.
Chuffed up blokes!! We will nick your freedom by cracking the encryption wall, telling you the legal ways that give you access to blocked streaming or movie websites.
Leave faffing around and just focus on reading the guidelines we have written here for you, you will be revealed with tactics and will be introduced with the latest tools to achieve your bypass restrictions. Believe us we are guiding you to few simple steps by taking which not only to UK but you can change IP address to Canada , Australia or Newzealand as and when you want
How to Get A UK IP Address To UK in 2021
Recommended VPN Services To Get UK IP Address
Considering the factors mentioned before , our team has tested many VPNs which are good to UK as well as to change IP address to Australia or NewZealand, among those VPNs we recommend :
- Express VPN Business in 94 countries with around 3,000+servers and 160 VPN server locations
- Nord VPN – Presence in 62 Countries, owns 5200 Servers on 80 Server locations.
- SurfShark VPN – Presence in 65 Countries with 3200+ Servers
- IPVanish VPN – Business in 50 + countries , serving with 1,600+ servers on 75+ locations.
- CyberGhost VPN – Serving 91 Countries with 7000 Servers
- Tunnelbear – Working on 41 different locations with 3200+ servers
- Hotspot Shield – Serving in 80 countries with 3200+ servers
- Norton Secure VPN – Owns 500+ servers serving at numerous locations
- Encrypt me – Working in 48 countries serving with 500+ servers
- FastestVPN– Presently working in 35+ countries and owns 500+ servers
Best VPNs To Change IP Address to UK
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Change IP Address to UK
- The best performance on Windows platform
- Accessibility to websites like Netflix
- Policies for storing data are Strict
- The app provides lots of options.
- Doesn’t work properly on Mac OS
- There is no telephone service available.
- No support is offered for Internet Explorer
- 05 simultaneous connections are available.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN provider to get an IP address to UK. The company was founded in 2009, has extensive servers all over 94 countries, and has been updated to have 3 different server locations in the UK alone. You can try out their $6.67/month plan, which is the most affordable one, with a free month offer as well.
ExpressVPN uses Trusted Server Technology to automatically set up VPN connections to protect your personal data. ExpressVPN has an extensive FAQ section that will quickly resolve any issues you may be having with the network.
Unlike other providers, ExpressVPN offers a kill switch feature that prevents internet traffic from leaking if the VPN loses connection. Additionally, ExpressVPN offers consistent and fast speeds for sophisticated internet users. Compared to its past few years of unreliable performance and slow speed, ExpressVPN has improved significantly in both reliability and quickness.
ExpressVPN accepts bitcoin as a payment method, which goes towards the mission of providing customers with ease.
- Compatibility with platforms like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Extended network to 160 server locations
- Owns 3000 Servers
- Presence in UK cities is Wembley, Docklands, London & East London.
- The maximum monthly package is $12.95
- Contract (SLA) term length 1 month, 6 months, 1 year
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic
- More than 30000 IPs are functioning
- Operates in 94 countries
NordVPN – Runner-up VPN to Change IP Address to UK
- Application has good options
- Provides access to social media
- Strict logging policy
- Static or Fixed IP
- Incapable Customer Support
- A kill switch is manually operated on MAC.
NordVPN is one of the most well-known VPN service providers on the market. It offers six simultaneous connections with its servers, for instance, while other competitors offer only five. It operates in 62 countries with more than 5200 servers on more than 80 server locations. The company has placed over 440 servers in the UK without providing specific information about the cities. When a user connects to this service, it automatically links up the user to the fastest and available server at that location.
NordVPN’s private IP option returns a connection that is not easily traced. Furthermore, they offer to kill switches to turn the VPN service into TOR with one click.
In a comparison test where we reduced speeds by 53%, NordVPN’s were still quick and reliable. No interruption was found, and it met expectations any time VPN underperformed.
NordVPN’s two-year subscription costs $3.75/month or a total of $90, making it the cheapest option among VPN providers. Plans include a 30-day refund policy
- Maximum performance with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android devices
- Operating on 80 Server Locations with 5200 servers over the globe
- Servicing clients in UK cities are Docklands, East London, London, Wembley.
- The monthly package costs $95
- Contract available for 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- 5000+ IPs
- Business presence in 62 Countries
- Located in the Virgin Islands, a U.S. territory that is not under the jurisdiction of any surveillance programs
- Unlimited connections per subscription
- affordable packages
- 30 days service checking period
- Customer service needs to be updated
- Kill switch doest work automatically
- Static IPs
- Lacks speed a bit
Surfshark, a relatively small VPN company powered by its ability to provide lots of services (unlimited device support, ad-blocking/anti-tracking/antimalware), is giving an ultimate tough time to competitors with their more established products.
It operates with 3,200 servers in 65 locations out of the total servers they have placed 60+ for the Euro area. There are 6 servers in the UK, with 3 in London and 02 in Manchester. the loss in speed averages 17% during a general speed test. This is more reliable than many other competitors with similar offerings.
Surfsharks extension is ranked among its competitors and has been positively recognized by the German Cyber Security Firm Cure 53.
They have excellent applications compatible with Windows, Routers ,OS X, Xbox One, and Playstation. Game console configuration is also supported
Surfshark provides a variety of tools to make encryption stronger and more effective. This includes the Camouflage Mode, which obscures your activity, Multihop Mode, which bounces data from one country to another to help you hide your identity, and even NoBorders Mode which allows Surfshark’s services in areas that have restricted Internet access.
- Flawless working with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Servicing clients on 80 server locations
- A strong network of 3000 Servers.
- Presence in UK cities: Docklands, East London, London, Wembley.
- Contract Term 1 month, 1 year, 2 years
- Split Tunneling Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- IP Addresses Dynamic or static
Other Legal Ways to Change IP Address In UK
Renew your local IP address
It’s viable to change IP address on windows pc or laptop if you are connected to some local network just go to the router or the device setting and perform the following steps.
I – For Windows
- Go to Command Prompt
- Type ipconfig /release – this will release your current IP
- Type ipconfig /renew – now reset your new IP
- Save Settings
II – For Mac OS
To change ip address on MAC system , follow the steps given :
- Click Apple menu
- Run System Preferences
- Select Current Network
- Browse Advanced…
- Select TCP/IP
- Click Renew DHCP
Your Mac should now be assigned a new local IP address.
The Onion Router – TOR Browser
Specially made a browser that hides web traffic utilizing using the “The Onion Router Network” where you transmitted information is passed through multiple layers before reaching to the destination; the process confuses the system to trace the original location from where the information transmitted. The feature provides extreme protection while browsing the cyber world.
- Available Free
- Keeps anonimity online
- Friendly User Interface
- Lack Of Speed
- Social Media Blocks TOR
- Using Tor is Illegal
When you need to use TOR?
- Gathering marking intelligence monitoring your competitor
- Investigating a legality
- Any other activity that you never want to show to your ISP or any third party
Use a Proxy Server
Proxy Server owns a unique IP address, when connected to a proxy server, a user’s request is directed to proxy server, the server then gathers the information required by the User and transmits back with collected response.
- It’s at the discretion of proxy server to attach any extra information with the user request before transmitting it to the webserver.
- A proxy server can change the IP address assigned to the user anytime to make the user anonymous.
- It can encrypt the information to make it unreadable for other devices.
- A proxy server can blocks IP through location tracing.
- Hide IP Completely.
- Free and Paid Both Versions.
- Speedy and Reliable Connectivity
- No Extended Encryption
- Risk of Spying On Data
- Tough to Setup
Public Wi-Fi networks are ubiquitous, with hotspots in places like airports, coffee shops, malls, restaurants, and hotels. Despite their ubiquity and the appeal of free connectivity in public areas, many people fail to consider that logging into personal accounts on a public network could jeopardize login data for anything from emails to bank account access.
- Personal information can be hacked
- Internet Session can be hijacked
- Connectivity is unencrypted and unsafe.
- Business transaction can be cracked
- Sniffing attack can be launched easily
- Malware Injections
Mobile data is a way to show your presence online while not connected to Wi-Fi. Mobile devices can transmit data through a wireless medium. If you have cellular devices you can easily connect to the internet anytime.Its not recommended but you can easily change IP address to Canada , US or any other region according to your wish
Switching to Mobile data is not a perfect solution to move on, but it can be an alternative to few situations. Mobile data is entirely different from using WIFI, it is not depending on your needs, you may need a proxy server to help conceal your identity. Some who regularly change their IP address use VPN services.
Should I Use To Change IP Address To UK
Well VPN is a specialized tool or software that provides a safety shield, defends your identity and transactions from spies, hackers, government authorities and other commercial players that uses your personal information to achieve their targets.
- Accessibility to streaming websites around the world
- Stay safe with secured internet connection
- Enhanced security for online transactions
- Eradicates fear while using public WIFI
- It clears restriction to access social media websites.
- Keeps you anonymous.
A VPN creates a dedicated “Tunnel” through which your information is hidden and encrypted.
The VPN bridges the communication between the user and the internet, thus securing your identity. Due to the aforementioned process, intercepting the transmitted information goes worthless.
- Vibrant Encryption with Great Privacy
- Quick and Reliable Speeds
- Extended Accesiblity to Streaming
- No Free Lunch
- Activity Logging Risk
- Free VPNs are not Reputable
Which VPN Should I Use
These are the factors which is to be considered while buying a VPN
- VPN should be speedy connectivity
- Must use the secured mechanism and keeps the information safe
- Provides accessibility to any website and blocked content
- Encryption should be reliable and procedures should be well defined.
- It must have friendly user interface.
- Customer Support should be available 24/7 whole year.
- It must be comparably affordable.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get UK IP?
Follow the steps
- Buy and Register to VPN
- Download the app.
- Install and connect to the service
- Select UK Server and there you go.
What is UK IP address?
If you reside inside the UK region, the IP starts with 192.168. This is the unique address through which you connect to the internet.
Is VPN legal in UK?
Yes, it is completely legal to use a VPN up till the moment you get into something fishy.
Is a VPN worth in UK region?
In the past, VPNs weren’t always affordable. However, recent policy changes have made these services more convenient and cheaper than ever before. We’d recommend you use a paid service when possible to ensure your information is protected from prying eyes. Any prospective VPN should offer a no-log policy that will keep your online activities anonymous in case of violations