Do you want to get a Brazil IP address while outside of Brazil? We’ll show you how to do it in a few minutes, as well as which VPNs are ideal to acquire a Brazilian IP address.
We’ve all had to deal with regional blocking. For instance, Netflix adjusts the content it offers based on your location. Some companies, on the other hand, take things a step further by being completely unavailable outside of specific regions.
Outside of Brazil, you won’t be able to access all of the well-known platforms. Connect using a Brazilian VPN server to get a Brazil IP address, and things change dramatically! Not only that, but your VPN will encrypt your information and significantly enhance your online privacy: it’s a win-win situation for everyone concerned!
How To Get A Brazil IP Address Using ExpressVPN
Assuming you’ve never utilized one before, region locks are straightforward to overcome; therefore, you can access anything on the internet, including forbidden locations. VPN is the most convenient way to circumvent the restrictions specifically to get A Brazil IP address.
- Invest in a trustworthy VPN service. For individuals who don’t want to sacrifice their privacy, we recommend ExpressVPN as a safe and secure alternative.
2. If you downloaded and installed the program, double-check to verify that you have the correct operating system.
3. Visit the domain location server for the service’s Brazilian domain in your web browser. Is it feasible to reach a geo-blocked Brazilian website? If you still can’t access the site, clear your browser’s cache and cookies before reloading it.
Which VPNs Can You Use To Get A Brazil IP Address?
In today’s industrialized society, cyberworld precautions are essential. You must employ a virtual private network (VPN) to protect your online privacy (VPN).
We’ve narrowed the top five VPN service providers that that can get a Brazil IP address with complete online privacy. Consider this list of the best virtual private networks.
With a few mouse clicks, you may change your IP address to that of Brazil. Using these VPNs, you may get a local IP address in one of the following countries: South Korea, US, Greece, UAE or Singapore Using a free VPN service puts your data at risk, thus we don’t encourage it.
- Throughout 3,000 servers are placed over 160 data – centers in 94 countries, making ExpressVPN one of the world’s biggest VPN services. Designed to focus on quality and durability. Simple-to-use privacy features and applications make it easier to safeguard your personal information.
- NordVPN is the greatest VPN service in the world to get a Brazil IP address, with 5200 servers scattered over 80 sites in 62 countries. Each plan includes a 30-day money-back warranty and industry-leading safety precautions.
- SurfShark VPN goes above and beyond the call of duty with its 85 countries and 3200+ servers. How many devices you may connect to your router is totally at your choice. De-blocking is really strong, and the security suite is robust.
- IPVanish There are about 1,300 servers dispersed over 50 countries and 80 or more distinct locations worldwide. Not only are streaming and privacy reasons to use a VPN. This feature enables multiple connections.
- CyberGhost operates 7700 servers in 89+ countries and offers a wide variety of security options, as well as incredibly fast servers.
The Most Reliable VPN Providers for Your Privacy and Security
1 – ExpressVPN
- It is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Over 3,000 workstations are distributed globally in a highly linked network.
- SLAs of 30, 60, and 365 days are available.
- Access is provided by split-tunneling.
- Online video streaming services are available.
- There is access to Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- This service supports torrenting.
- Per IP address, a maximum of five active connections are permitted.
- It is present in 94 countries.
This services is invinible to get a Brazil IP address. ExpressVPN has 20+ servers in Brazil and over 90 other countries, making it the most flexible service on our list. It’s a no-brainer for anybody looking to watch Brazilian TV outside of their own country since it provides high speeds, constant connections, and excellent unblocking capabilities.
We had no problems streaming the platforms from outside of Brazil. Up to five devices can be linked at once.
There are several security measures incorporated, so you won’t have to worry about being hacked. ExpressVPN includes 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch (known as “Network Lock”), and protection against DNS and IPv6 leaks right out of the box.
You may also utilize ExpressVPN’s custom protocol, Lightway, or give certain applications access to bypass the VPN. Because ExpressVPN does not maintain any personally identifiable data, it is a zero-logs service. You can get live support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by going to expressvpn.com and clicking on the Live.
VPNs are very popular these days, and you’ll discover several on our list. ExpressVPN allows you to access restricted material from any country in the world by unblocking websites and streaming services. It’s really easy to use because all you have to do is download the software for your device.
- Extremely little impact on your speeds
- Great unblocking capabilities.
- Enables you to hide your IP address and encrypt all of your data.
- Use bitcoin to pay anonymously.
- It’s a little more expensive than the competition.
2 – NordVPN
- MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS compatibility.
- 20+ servers are being utilized in Brazil.
- Recommended NordVPN Servers is “br73.nordvpn.com”
- There are more than 5200 servers spread over the globe.
- Social media websites may be accessed over the internet.
- You have the option of signing up for a SLA for 30 days, 60 days, or one year.
- There are more than 55,00 IP addresses that torrent sites may allow.
- The service has been active in more than sixty-two countries.
NordVPN is one of our top choices to get a Brazil IP address. It is recognized for its exceptional unblocking capabilities and works flawlessly with Netflix Brasil, Band, and Globoplay, so you’ll never be bored again.
Although the speeds we experienced with the VPN were modest, the company’s servers in Brazil are quite responsive. Because all of its servers are configured to work in regions where Netflix prohibits access to geo-restricted material, the service is great for evading geoblocks internationally. They have servers in over 60 nations and counting, so you can rest assured.
NordVPN, on the other hand, offers a proprietary protocol called NordLynx that is based on WireGuard and is more simple for security experts to evaluate. In addition, NordVPN has third-party auditors who verify that it keeps a no-logging policy on a regular basis.
Of course, the gadget is protected by 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against DNS, WebRTC, and IPv6 leaks. Customer care may be reached via email or live chat at any time of day or night.
You may manually install NordVPN’s Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux applications on a variety of routers to secure a network.
- Consistent Speed
- Firm Circumventing options
- Security solution at the top of the heap
- Provides a zero-logs policy
- At any time, you may contact us via live chat.
- It takes manual clicks to shut down a Windows desktop program.
3 – SurfShark
- Choose one of the following operating systems for optimum results: Linux, iOS, Windows, Android, or Mac.
- The company’s global platform includes over 3200 servers.
- SLAs are available for 30 days, 6 months, and a year.
- Amazon Prime and Netflix are included on this list of streaming services.
- Enabled: Torrenting
- At this time, there are more than 20,000 active IP addresses.
Surfshark was our budget selection, but it outperformed many higher-priced services to get a Brazil IP address. It just recently won first place in our speed tests, delivering speeds of over 200 Mbps on a 1 Gbps connection.
Furthermore, Surfshark enables you to access blocked services such as Netflix, Globoplay, and Amazon Prime Video, in addition to providing a secure tunnel. Furthermore, this service has no connection limit, making it ideal for families or individuals that use several devices on a regular basis.
The programs also have a wide range of security and privacy options. A kill switch, 256-bit encryption, protection against DNS and IPv6 leaks, as well as a NoBorders mode that enables you to circumnavigate particularly tight online restrictions are all included.
Although Surfshark does not keep any records, you can join anonymously by paying in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Ripple. If you run into problems, you may get assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through live chat.
Surfshark offers apps for Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows. The Surfshark macOS app now fully supports the Apple M1 chip, resulting in decreased battery usage and increased reliability. This VPN may also be manually configured to connect with specific home routers.
- A wonderful all-purpose VPN
- There were no difficulties in unblocking geo-blocked services that were being blocked abroad.
- One of the most secured service
- Policy on no logging
- All of your devices can be protected at once using this software.
- Finding specific items in the settings menu might be difficult.
4 – IPVanish
- It works flawlessly with all OS.
- Over 1300 machines located across the world.
- Sao Paulo 13 servers located exclusively in Brazil
- Streaming services like BBC iPlayer and Hulu are easily accessible.
- Encryption with a 256-bit key.
- There are almost seventy-five server sites in all.
- With Kodi, it’s the best
IPVanish has more than a dozen Brazilian servers which are reliable to get a Brazil IP address, as well as 1,300 others in 60+ other countries. These are all self-owned and have recently been optimized to deliver faster, more stable connections.
If you want to stream, IPVanish is the VPN for you; it works with Netflix Brasil, Disney+, and Globo, among other platforms. This is also one of the few major VPNs that allow you to connect all of your devices at the same time.
IPVanish provides excellent security, especially given its location in Panama. IPVanish apps include a variety of features, including 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, leak protection, and the ability to encrypt your OpenVPN traffic.
This may assist you in accessing services that outright ban VPN access. WireGuard will be enabled shortly. IPVanish has a no-logs policy, which is crucial. Live chat support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
IPVanish has applications for Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. If you want to use this service on your Linux PC or wireless router, you’ll have to set it up manually.
- Extreme unblocking
- Zero logging policy
- Unlimited connections
- Don’t support Linux app
5- CyberGhost VPN
- The two operating systems, Windows and Linux, go along like peas and carrots.
- Each server has a unique IP address.
- There are 60 servers activated in Sao Paulo – Brazil.
- Both Netflix and Amazon Prime are readily available to many people.
- It is necessary to implement sophisticated security measures and encryption technology.
- More than 89 nations are covered.
CyberGhost has a total of 60 Brazilian servers that allows you to get Brazil IP with in a blink of an eye, with a number of them specifically dedicated to enabling access to all major Brazillian streaming services. CyberGhost is equally simple to use for novices or experts, whether you’re starting from scratch or not.
The video quality is fantastic, with the exception of a few brief bursts here and there. You won’t notice any lag or buffering unless you’re on a very slow connection. Up to seven devices can be linked at the same time.
It’s true that this Cyberghost includes robust security features by default. There’s a kill switch, leak protection, 256-bit encryption, and tracker blocking, as well as new WireGuard versions.
CyberGhost also allows you to connect via a random port, which might allow you to access services that identify VPN users by their traffic patterns. This service does not store any data that may be used to identify you.
Simply call the customer care team if you require assistance; they are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week by email and live chat.
CyberGhost offers its own Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS software. If you want to install this service manually on your home router, go ahead.
- Streaming servers in Brazil with numerous Static & Dynamic IP addresses
- All security measures are set to automatic by default.
- The simplicity of usage is a major concern.
- Around-the-clock assistance is available.
- Advanced users who require more freedom may not find it sufficient.
Why Is It Necessary To Have A Brazil IP Address?
You may get a Brazil IP address for the following reasons.
- The act of accessing your bank’s website from numerous geographical places.
- It is vital to keep access to geo-restricted services such as Netflix and Hulu.
- If no one outside the region has access to any private or secret information.
What Are The Most Important Factors To Consider When Choosing A VPN?
There are a lot of VPNs to choose from, and picking the best one is a difficult task. Because new ones continue to emerge, this problem will never go away.
We discovered VPNs in Brazil that met the following requirements, allowing us to get a Brazil IP address:
- A network of sturdy servers should be established to guarantee reliable service.
- It is critical to have a fast internet connection.
- Encrypts your most vital data with cutting-edge encryption technology.
- It must work with all of today’s most popular computer operating systems.
- It’s almost impossible for it to get any information that might be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get a Brazil IP address with a free VPN?
You might be tempted to use a free VPN to get a Brazil IP address, but we advise against it. To begin with, because most of these providers do not even have Brazilian servers, this is a useless endeavor.
Even if you do manage to connect, however, you’ll almost always discover a limited monthly bandwidth limit. This implies that you will only be able to utilize the VPN for a short period of time if your chosen server isn’t already on the service’s blacklist.
However, you should be aware that there are security issues to consider. Did you realize that a large number of free VPNs leak personal information such as your real IP address, user names, or approximate location?
Because of this, they offer less protection against prying eyes. We recommend taking a provider’s reputation, security toolkit, and logging policy into account rather than simply choosing whatever service is available for free.
Is it permissible to utilize a virtual private network in Brazil?
In most nations, there are no rules restricting the use of VPNs. Some exceptions exist, however; while China, Russia, Iran, and Oman only allow government-approved VPNs to be used, Iraq outright bans them. As usual, if you’re not sure about the legality of a VPN in your country, research local legislation first.
Is it possible to watch Brazilian television in another country with a VPN?
Yes, there are numerous Brazilian TV stations that make their content available online. Globoplay, Rede Bandeirantes, SBT, and TV Brasil are just a few examples. You may even be able to access the Brazilian Netflix collection while traveling in other countries. The following shows are available for streaming on these stations:
- Agora com Lacombe
- Sob Pressão
- TV Fama
- Brasil Visto de Cima
- Alô Alô Brasil
- O Peso da Verdade
- Ilha de Ferro
All of the legal tools to get a Brazil IP address are discussed in this essay. We generally utilize a VPN (only premium and recommended service, not the free version) because they are straightforward to set up and provide the best results versus other strategies.
If you have technical knowledge, you may use a web proxy or TOR, but we recommend you to always use suggested VPN service.