“It’s good as gold to know the latest technological ways to get New Zealand IP Address”
KIA ORA Newzealanders ! Beaut to know that the Country is in Safe hands when discussing Cyber Security. Newzealand as a country invigilates a very tight “Cyber Security Policy” to keep aggressive online security. To have a complete review of policy you can read more
Although the country has a proactive approach towards security matters the policy has complicated the entertainment aspect of the users, The internet users are out in full force! yelling and telling about the restrictions been imposed on accessibility to entertainment content on android tv and other platforms due to which people around miss their favorites on streaming services like Netflix, Lightbox, and Amazon Prime Video.
Browsing a report on the internet explains that a total of 2.42 million people in the country watch Netflix that is followed by :
- 1.70 million on Sky TV
- Lightbox has 875,000 viewers.
- 377,000 watch Apple TV
- 322,000 people like it to watch Amazon Prime Videos with advanced features
- 234,000 viewers on YouTube Premium.
Still, the restrictions have made people seek ways to bypass censorship. Yes, you can handle the jandal, by following the way to get New Zealand IP address, we are going to tell you in this guide, so stick to our words and ready full document to avoid restrictions.
We must keep you informed that steps which are included to change IP address to UK or to any other region are the same using VPN or any other legitimate way.
How To Get A New Zealand IP Address
VPN is the most credible way to get a New Zealand IP address, it’s simple to bypass geographic restrictions and browse the internet freely, even if you’ve never used a VPN before:
The Best VPN Services To Get A New Zealand IP Address
In today’s rapidly changing culture, cyber safety measures are essential. You must adopt a virtual private network (VPN) if you want to keep your online activities confidential (VPN).
Through our extensive research, we’ve identified the best five VPN services that will provide you with a New Zealand IP address with online anonymity while they’re on the go. Below, we’ve compiled a list of the finest virtual private networks (VPNs).
You may change your IP address from the United States to New Zealand in a matter of seconds. Additionally, these suggested VPNs work effectively to get an IP address from countries such as the US, Greece, India, Brazil, or luxembourg. Cheap VPN services put your personal information at danger, therefore we don’t recommend them.
Most Reliable VPN Services
- A wide range of OS can use this app. Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android are a few of them.
- There are more than 3,000 servers spread across the world in a network that is well-connected.
- SLAs for 30, 60, and 365 days.
- There is split-tunneling to get in.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can be accessed.
- You can easily download things like movies and TV shows.
- Each IP address can have up to five active connections.
- In 94 countries, they work.
To get a New Zealand IP address is simple with ExpressVPN. Indeed, with over 3,000 servers spread across 94 countries, you’ll be able to unblock geo-restricted material from virtually everywhere.
This VPN is lightning fast and provides unlimited bandwidth, which means you should experience no latency or buffering while watching on Netflix, Neon, Lightbox, or similar services. Additionally, ExpressVPN allows for simultaneous connections of up to five devices.
ExpressVPN is extremely diligent when it comes to preserving your privacy. It protects against DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leaks using 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch. Additionally, our VPN does not maintain any logs that may be used to identify you personally.
Payments may be made in Bitcoin for enhanced privacy, and live chat assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Connect to the servers of ExpressVPN for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux to obtain a New Zealand IP address. For routers, custom firmware is available, and browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox are also available.
- The advantages include the presence of 3,000 servers in 94 countries.
- Fast browsing, streaming, and torrenting speeds.
- Unblocks popular websites such as TVNZ and Netflix.
- Extremely safe due to encryption and the absence of user identification logs.
- Expensive in comparison to other VPN services.
- Users with experience may desire further control over sophisticated functions.
- Inclusion on MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS systems.
- 30+ servers are already in the country.
- For seamless sevices , NordVPN recommends this servers “nz83.nordvpn.com”
- There are more than 5200 servers spread over the globe.
- Services like Netflix and Hulu are available.
- It is possible to get a SLA in New Zealand for a period of 30 days or 60 days or a year.
- The 55,00+ IP addresses that torrent sites may allow are simple to locate.
- The service has been active in more than sixty two countries.
With a network of over 5,200 servers, NordVPN is one of the largest VPN providers on the market that can easily get a New Zealand IP address for you. This contains over 30 servers in New Zealand, some of which are geared for peer-to-peer file sharing.
Without worrying about your bandwidth being throttled, you’ll be free to browse, stream, and torrent without restriction. This VPN is quite effective in unblocking region-restricted services, such as TVNZ, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video.
Additionally, NordVPN’s complete security offering is a compelling argument to use it. The data is encrypted using 256-bit AES, and a kill switch, as well as DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, are included.
Because this VPN is based in Panama, which lacks required data keeping rules, it adheres to a rigorous no-logs policy. You can protect up to six devices simultaneously, and you’ll also get 24/7 help via live chat and email.
With NordVPN’s applications for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and Android TV, you can unblock New Zealand-based web material from overseas. Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are available, however manual installation is necessary for router use.
- There are 5,500 servers distributed across the world, 30 of which are in New Zealand.
- It has the brilliant speeds.
- It also includes unlimited bandwidth for lag-free and buffer-free streaming.
- Your privacy is safeguarded by a stringent no-logging policy.
- Support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by live chat and email.
- Using desktop applications requires a minor delay.
- Static IP addresses
- Performs optimum with Windows, Android, Mac and iOS.
- The company’s worldwide infrastructure has more than 3200 servers.
- SLAs are available for thirty days, six months, and one year.
- Access to Amazon Prime and Netflix.
- Torrenting is activated
- There are more than 20,000 functional IP addresses.
Its a great choice when you need to get a New Zealand IP address with in no time. Surfshark stands out as an especially great option for anyone who streams on a consistent basis. It boasts superior unblocking capabilities and a growing network of over 3,200 servers in over 60 locations worldwide including New Zealand.
Additionally, Surfshark supports unlimited concurrent connections, which is ideal if you intend to share your membership with family members. Surfshark provides limitless bandwidth and also supports torrenting.
This VPN offers exceptionally excellent customer support via live chat, which is available 24 hours a day. Security is also prioritized, as seen by the 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and kill switch features.
Surfshark adheres to a stringent no-logs policy and even offers double-encrypted VPN servers. Finally, there is a CleanWeb function that automatically filters advertisements, trackers, and malware.
Surfshark programmes for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and Amazon Fire TV protect all of your devices. Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are available. This VPN may also be used with routers, however manual installation is required.
- Extensive unblocking capability – unblocks a large number of streaming providers
Generally speaking, fast speeds
- Allows for simultaneous connection of an infinite number of devices
- Excellent customer assistance available 24/7 through live chat
- Extremely safe, thanks to a rigorous no-logs policy and dual VPN servers.
- On sometimes, the service is sluggish.
- The best possible performance on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS
- Over 1300 Servers spread across the globe.
- 04 Servers are operating with in Newzealand specifically in Auckland
- Streaming services like BBC iPlayer and HBO Go that is readily available.
- Encryption using a key length of 256 bits.
- Servers are available in 75+ locations.
- Flexible to work with Kodi
IPVanish provides limitless bandwidth and a global network of servers in dozens of countries. This includes 04 servers in New Zealand’s Auckland. Its quick speeds and stable connections provide seamless streaming in 1080p HD.
This enables you to watch a variety of prominent New Zealand television channels, including TVNZ1, Bravo, and Prime. Additionally, it integrates with streaming services like Lightbox and Neon.
What makes IPVanish unique is that it allows you to connect up to ten devices concurrently. Additionally, it provides robust security with the use of 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and DNS leak prevention.
IPVanish is a zero-logs provider, which means that it does not monitor, record, or keep any of its users’ activity. You’ll be able to browse the web anonymously with all of these security measures enabled.
IPVanish programmes for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Amazon Fire TV allow you to watch New Zealand television from abroad. Additionally, this VPN may be used with Linux or similar routers, however this requires additional configuration.
- Several servers in New Zealand are available for unblocking.
- Collaborates with New Zealand television stations, notably TVNZ.
- There is no connection restriction.
- Secures data with encryption and a no-logs policy
- Member of the Five Eyes.
- Does not provide browser extensions
- Windows and Linux are a fantastic fit in terms of functionality.
- There are a total of 7700 servers spread around the globe.
- Auckland – NZ is home to 13 live server.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime are both widely accessible options for streaming content.
- The use of cutting-edge encryption and security measures is a must.
- More than eighty-nine nations were represented.
CyberGhost is one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested, it gets a Newzealand IP address in a few moments, with lightning-fast servers and unmetered bandwidth. As a result, it is ideal for all types of online activities, including surfing and streaming. Its nearly 7700 strong server network spans 89 countries, including New Zealand.
You’ll be able to stream Netflix US, TVNZ, Three, and Bravo through it. Additionally, CyberGhost allows for the simultaneous connection of up to seven devices.
This VPN offers live chat help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case you run into any problems. The applications, on the other hand, are lightning fast and simple to use, allowing you to obtain a New Zealand IP address in a matter of seconds.
Secure your online communications with 256-bit AES encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, and an instant kill switch. Additionally, there is a strong no-logs policy in place, as well as independent-operated “NoSpy” servers to mitigate the potential of third-party involvement.
With a CyberGhost membership, you’ll have access to desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux), mobile (Android and iOS), and Amazon Fire TV applications. Additionally, extensions for Chrome and Firefox are available. Manual configuration is possible with routers.
- Sizable network of over 6,000 servers.
- Unlimited bandwidth and high-speed servers for streaming
- Your data is kept private due to the strict no-logs policy.
- Provides servers that are operated separately for enhanced privacy.
- This product is not available in China or the UAE
- Control of sophisticated features is limited.
What’s the Purpose To Get a Newzealand IP Address?
A Newzealand IP address may be assigned to you for the following reasons:
- When you sign in to your bank’s website from a foreign country or area.
- Streaming sites like Hulu and Netflix ought to be open to all.
- No outside access to any private or confidential information is allowed in this location.
What Are The Most Important Considerations When Choosing A VPN?
It might be difficult to choose which VPN is the optimal choice for you. After all, there are several suppliers to pick from, and new ones are always being produced.
We assessed providers against the following criteria to obtain a New Zealand IP address:
- Maintains a presence in New Zealand through the use of a number of servers
- Unblocks geo-restricted content quickly and easily
- Utilizes rigorous encryption processes to safeguard your info
- This company develops software for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS.
- No record of user behaviour is maintained
Frequently Asked Questions
Why could I require a New Zealand IP address?
Fortunately, New Zealand internet users are not subjected to severe online restrictions. Indeed, Freedom House granted New Zealand a 98/100 grade in its 2019 report, Freedom in the World. The government’s Digital Child Exploitation Filtering System has been one of the few points of contention.
While this protects users from accessing undesirable web information, some have raised worries about the transparency and general security of the system.
Despite New Zealand’s high level of internet freedom, it’s still worthwhile to connect to a VPN for a New Zealand IP address. This increases internet privacy by protecting data from hackers and snoopers. If you’re travelling outside of New Zealand, utilizing a VPN to obtain a New Zealand IP address enables you to access all of your favorite websites and services from your home country.
Additionally, connecting to a server in another country enables you to access geo-restricted material such as Netflix and BBC iPlayer.
Which free VPN has New Zealand server?
Few free VPNs provide servers in New Zealand, and even fewer unblock TV stations and streaming services’ online content. Certain free VPNs will not function with TVNZ, Netflix, or Lightbox. What’s more, poor connections and bandwidth limiting exacerbate the difficulty of surfing and streaming.
Additionally, we recommend caution owing to the lack of protection offered by free VPN services. Certain providers do not encrypt your internet traffic, leaving your data unprotected.
Is it possible to watch New Zealand television from overseas using a VPN?
Yes, a good VPN will enable you to access New Zealand’s free-to-air networks such as TVNZ 1, TVNZ 2, Three, Bravo, Mori Television, and Prime. Additionally, you’ll be able to access New Zealand-based streaming services including Lightbox, Neon, and Spark Sport.
With a New Zealand IP address, you may watch the following New Zealand television program online from anywhere in the world:
- The Broken wood Mysteries (Prime) Shortland Street (TVNZ 2) Westside (Three) 800 Words (TVNZ 1) What Now (TVNZ 2)
- Newswire (Three)
- Calendar by Country (TVNZ 1)
- The Evil Seed (TVNZ 1)
- The Crowd Goes Berserk (Prime)
- Ten Seven Police (TVNZ 2)
How do I get a New Zealand IP address?
To get a New Zealand IP address, the best way is to use VPN but you can do it with Proxy server or Tor as well. Follow the steps:
- Acquire and set up a VPN. You may get ExpressVPN or some other Virtual private network of your preference.
- Select a New Zealand server. After you’ve finished configuring everything, start the ExpressVPN.
- Sign in with the VPN.
How do I change my PC location to New Zealand?
You can easily change PC location to New Zealand using a VPN. Steps are as under:
- Log in to any VPN subscription and install the app for PC.
- Activate it, and afterwards provide personal login information.
- Browse the listing of servers and select one which is situated in New Zealand.
- Make a connection with the server.
- Employ your new IP address to launch an internet browser or app.
How do I get a VPN for New Zealand?
To get a VPN for New Zealand, one must browse it online through Google, there are a lot of credible services available among which you can pick according to your preference. We do recommend some of them.
- Our top pic is ExpressVPN
Can I get a New Zealand IP address on my phone?
Yes. Express VPN works with a variety of platforms, includes iPhone and Android handsets. You may effortlessly conceal current IP address & substitute it to one of the New Zealand-based one.
Can I get an IP address from a specific city in New Zealand?
Yes, it is possible because VPN services has placed several servers in mega cities of New Zealand, user can pick and connect to dedicated servers in Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington.
Can I use a proxy to get a New Zealand IP address?
If you are located outside of New Zealand, you can obtain a New Zealand IP address by connecting to proxy server. When you access the internet in New Zealand, the proxy server you are connected to, assigns you a New Zealand-based Internet address. We do not recommend Proxy servers to be used over VPN as it needs an extra technical skill to setup and resolve issues.