With a Romanian IP address, you may access your Raiffeisen or UniCredit account from anywhere in the world, as well as watch Digi24, TVR, and ProTV while you’re on vacation.
Bypassing geographical limitations is also possible with a VPN. Your IP address can be changed so that you can access services that are ordinarily restricted to particular regions of the world by connecting to a server in another region.
VPNs get Romanian IP address for you to access the blocked content as if you were in Romania, no matter where you are in the world. Additionally, using a virtual private network (VPN) protects your personal information.
Your internet activity is not private, contrary to common notion. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), employer, university network administrator, and potentially even the government are just a handful of the institutions that can watch you.
Using a virtual private network (VPN) protects your IP address and other credentials from third-party snoopers by encrypting your data and making it unreadable to them.
How To Get A Romanian IP Address
If you’ve never used a virtual private network (VPN) before, here’s how to bypass geographic restrictions and enjoy unlimited access to the internet. ExpressVPN is the simple and the safest way to get a Romanian IP address.
- The first step is to choose a trustworthy VPN provider. ExpressVPN is a great choice.
2. Check to see if the application is compatible with your operating system after you’ve purchased and installed it.
3. Connect to a service’s location server in Romania before you may use the service. Are there any workarounds for being unable to access an Romanian website because of your location? Clear your browser’s cache and cookies before refreshing the page if you’re still having trouble.
The Best Romanian IP Address VPNs Available
In addition to Romania, the best suggested VPNs can easily get a Romanian IP address beside this these services can grab you with an IP address from Japan, Switzerland, Germany, Argentina or Australia as well as from other countries across the world.
Detailed Review of the Best VPN Services
on the Market
1 – ExpressVPN
- A good choice for people who want to use it on Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux.
- 3000+ servers are spread across the world in a strong network.
- 30 days, 60 days, and one year SLA.
- Split Tunneling available.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are both available.
- Torrenting is allowed by the service.
- 30,000 IP Addresses, with a maximum of five connections at the same time
- Operates in 94 different places.
ExpressvPN is a great service to get a Romanian IP adress. ExpressVPN has more than 3,000 servers in 94 countries, including Romania, and provides dependable high-speed connections. There is no bandwidth limit on this service, which is ideal for HD live streaming. From outside of the United States, you may access Spotify, HBO, TVR and with ExpressVPN.
A kill switch and security against DNS and IPv6 leaks are all included in this service’s 256-bit encryption. Using Bitcoin and a disposable email address to sign up with ExpressVPN is completely unnecessary because the service doesn’t keep any records of your personal details. Live chat is accessible around the clock to assist customers.
A variety of platforms like Windows, Android, Linux, iOS and macOS are supported by ExpressVPN’s applications. This company provides bespoke firmware for network routers, making the process of installing it simpler.
- High-speed servers in a large network.
- Security is a major concern.
- Anonymous registrations are possible on a wide range of prominent websites from across the world.
- It’s a little more pricey.
2 – NordVPN
- Compatibility with MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS.
- Utilizing multiple servers in the Romania.
- Recomended streaming server in Romania is “ro83.nordvpn.com”
- There are about 5200 servers located across the globe.
- Service de Streaming Access to services such as Netflix and Hulu.
- SLAs are available for 30 days, 60 days, and one year.
- There are about 55,000 IP addresses accessible for torrent sites.
- A worldwide footprint including more than sixty-four regions.
NordVPN is reliable to get a Romanian IP address. With more than 5,000 servers distributed across 64 countries, NordVPN boasts the most extensive VPN network of any major provider, there are 26 P2P-enabled servers in Romania alone.
Live HD content from geo-blocked platforms like Digi24, HBO, and ESPN can be streamed smoothly because to the high speed of the service.
Its six simultaneous connections make NordVPN an excellent alternative for people who want to safeguard all of their devices simultaneously.
Paying using Bitcoin for added secrecy is a feature of NordVPN, which has a rigorous no-logging policy. Live chat is available around the clock in the event of a problem.
iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS and Linux are supported by NordVPN’s applications. It is only compatible with some wireless routers and must be setup manually.
- Huge network of servers
- A wide range of safety features
- Inexpensive and fast enough to transmit live video
- The connection takes a little longer to set up than you’d like.
- Static IP addresses
3 – SurfShark
- In terms of how well things work on each of these devices: Linux iOS Windows Windows Android Mac
- Surfshark has 85 servers locations.
- The company has 3500 servers all over the world.
- There is a SLA for 30 days, 60 days, and a year.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are both on there to access.
- A lot of people use torrents.
- There are more than 20,000 IP Addresses in that range
Surfshark is very handy to get a Romanian IP address. Surfshark doesn’t have as many servers as some of its competitors about 500 servers across 50 countries, including Romania , but it’s still a worthwhile investment of time. You may connect as many devices as you want to this service, and it can unlock a wide range of geo-blocked services when you’re away from home.
Malware scanning, a kill switch, ad-blocking, 256-bit encryption, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks are some of the features of this VPN that keep you safe. Split-tunneling, twin VPNs, and traffic obfuscation are just some of the additional security measures you may take.
Surfshark doesn’t retain any records, so you’ll be able to surf the web without fear of being tracked. They are there for you around the clock if you have any issues!
MacOS, iOS, Android and Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick are all supported by Surfshark. On Linux computers and some network routers, it may also be installed manually.
- Apps for a variety of major platforms are a plus.
- There is no limit to the number of connections you may make.
- No-logs policy
- Limited Network in terms of operating servers.
4 – IPVanish
- Having the best performance with any OS.
- 1800 servers around the world.
- 03 servers only work in the Bucharest – Romania
- Streaming services like BBC iPlayer and HBO are easy to get to.
- Strong 256-bit Encryption is what you get.
- In total, 75+ servers are available in more than 50 countries.
- Kodi is the best way to use this app.
IPVanish is another good tool to get a Romanian IP address. IPVanish offers more than 1,800 servers in 60 locations, and they’re spread around the globe including two servers in Romania. It’s easy to watch and surf safely no matter where you are thanks to this VPN’s robust multi-platform compatibility and fast speeds. While most of its competitors allow just three or six simultaneous connections, IPVanish permits up to 10 at a time.
Despite the fact that its apps are small and light, security is not compromised in any way. With this service, you’ll be protected from DNS and IPv6 leaks, as well as LAN filtering and OpenVPN traffic obfuscation. 256-bit encryption is included.
Using IPVanish, you don’t have to worry about your online activity being linked back to you. Do you need assistance? To contact customer service at any time of day or night, you can use live chat.
For Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and Amazon Fire Stick/Fire TV, the IPVanish app may be downloaded. On Linux-based computers and routers, it must be installed manually.
- Streamlined and secure connections
- Several cutting-edge security solutions are available.
- Ten connections are allowed.
- Some streaming sites are difficult to unblock using this app.
5- CyberGhost VPN
- Using Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS with Cyberghost is a great idea.
- 7700 servers around the world.
- 91 servers are running in the Romania.
- Streaming services like Amazon and Netflix are easy to get to.
- Encryption with a lot of strength and security techniques.
- 89+ countries that serve
CyberGhost has more Romanian servers than any major VPN service with over 3,000 in 59 other countries that make it a reliable service to get Romanian IP address. Netflix Romania may be unblocked reliably with this service, making it suitable for individuals who want to view. Watch anything you want whenever and wherever you want using CyberGhost’ s seven simultaneous connections.
It’s easy to see why this VPN is so popular, because it requires very minimal setup for the majority of users. Ad filtering, virus scanning and protection against IPv6 and DNS leaks are all enabled by default in 256-bit encryption.
It also doesn’t save any personal information about you, so you can’t be tracked back to your activity. If you run into any issues, you may contact CyberGhost’ s live chat support team at any time.
A variety of platforms are supported by the app. For Linux and supported internet routers, manual installation is necessary.
- Security features that have already been configured
- I am able to unblock Netflix Romania
- Extremely fast
- It’s a good choice for newbies
- Lack of customizability is a con.
What Are The Reasons to Get A Romanian IP address ?
You might need to get a Rominian IP address for a few reasons.
- Logging into your bank’s website from a different place.
- Access to geo-restricted services, like Netflix and Hulu, should not be cut off.
- There must be someone in the region who can get to any confidential and private information.
When Choosing a VPN, What Are The Most Important Factors To Keep In Mind?
Choosing the right virtual private network (VPN) might be a challenge. Moreover, there are so many options to choose from, and new ones are always being developed.
We searched for providers that satisfied the following requirements:
- An extensive network of high-quality servers should be established in Romania.
- High-speed connections are a given
- This application uses advanced encryption technologies to secure your most sensitive information and implement additional safeguards.
- It must be compatible with all of today’s most prevalent operating systems.
- Any information that may help identify you cannot be recorded by it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to acquire a Romanian IP address using a free VPN?
We don’t advocate free VPNs since they have a number of severe drawbacks that we don’t think are worth it. When it comes to speed, free VPNs tend to have smaller networks and more users than most premium VPNs. When this happens, there is a significant slowing of the network.
This results in sluggish surfing speeds and movies that frequently buffer, if they ever begin to load. You may not be able to visit your preferred site if you use a free VPN because copyright holders tend to block them first.
What is the business model for providing a free VPN service? Users don’t pay the firm directly, thus these services must come up with alternate means of earning a living. Often, they’ll charge a monthly subscription for ad space or for faster speeds, but others go even farther.
To acquire information on how you use the internet, several firms store tracking cookies on your device. Advertisers can then use this information without your permission.
Even finding a safe and free VPN might be a challenge. Before, we’ve seen a well-known internet service provider charge botnet operators for the usage of idle customer bandwidth. A recent study of over 280 free VPN applications found that over 40% carried malware; 18% had no encryption; and over 80% were vulnerable to IPv6 leaks.
Unfortunately, when well-known VPNs turn to dubious business practises, it seems smaller businesses are more motivated to operate the same way. It’s best to utilise a VPN service with a proven track record of protecting its users’ privacy rather than a free service.
With a VPN, can I watch Romanian television from abroad?
To determine if a user is located in a given country, geo-blocked services often look at their IP address. In other words, by connecting to a Romanian VPN server, you may access Romanian streaming services like ProTV, TVR, and Digi24 as if you were actually in the country yourself.
The geo-blocking mechanisms on certain platforms are more advanced than those on others. In order to verify your position, they may utilise your phone’s GPS or your browser’s location data. In addition to providing your name and email address, you may be asked to supply a physical location and a phone number.
It’s possible to join up from outside of Romania, but it’s extremely difficult or impossible to sign up for these services unless you live in Romania.
Is there anything more I can do with a Romanian IP?
There has been a rise in automated anti-fraud notifications. In most cases, they are triggered when a system notices that you’ve logged in (or attempted to log in) from a new country. In spite of their good intentions, these precautions might prevent you from accessing your account when you are away from home. A VPN server located in your own country can considerably lessen the risk of this happening.
Despite their convenience, public wifi networks are not always as safe as they should be. A hacker can lurk in the shadows of public networks with no way of knowing who’s watching. As a result, some websites may be unavailable on some network connections.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) not only protect your privacy, but they also allow you to surf the web without restriction, even in countries where internet access is severely restricted.