Do you want to watch your favorite shows and use your favorite apps while visiting Ukrainian servers? Many streaming services are geo-restricted; accessing banking, for example, maybe challenging for other regions. Discover how to get a Ukrainian IP address without leaving your location in a few easy steps.
Some people may want to use a Ukrainian IP address for specific reasons, such as banking online, watching live television programs and sporting events, or visiting prohibited websites and applications. We’ll go through how to get an IP address from Ukraine in a few different ways.
Users are restricted by the TET, ICTV, Inter, and streaming services, as well as gambling, gaming, and sports sites based on their location. If you’re away or living outside of Ukraine, you could be denied access to the content.
The simplest way to unblock these services is to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service. A VPN enciphers all of your traffic and sends it through a third party server, ensuring that no one can link it back to you. You’ll get a local IP address until you click Disconnect after selecting a server in Ukraine.
How To Get A Ukrainian IP Address
It’s simple to get around regional limitations and access anything you want on the internet, even if you’ve never used a VPN before. ExpressVPN is found to be the best way to get a Ukranian IP address.
- Choose a reputable VPN service. We highly suggest ExpressVPN.
2. Check the manufacturer’s information page to see what version of Windows your computer is running.
3. To access the service in Ukrain, you must first connect to a domain server in that country. Is it possible to visit a Ukrainian website that is geo-blocked? Clear your browser’s cache and cookies before refreshing the page if you still can’t get through.
Which VPNs Can Get You A Ukrainian IP Address
An In-Depth Look at the Best Available VPN Providers
1 – ExpressVPN
- It is compatible with Microsoft, iOS, Android, MAC, and Linux.
- A strong network of 3000+ servers dispersed throughout the world.
- SLAs of 30 days, 60 days, and one year.
- Split-tunneling access is available.
- Online video streaming services are available.
- Streaming platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are accessible.
- The service allows Torrenting.
- There are 30,000 IP addresses available, with a maximum of five simultaneous connections.
- Operating in 94 countries.
ExpressVPN is a great choice to get a Ukranian IP address. Due to dedicated servers streaming in HD or 4K is possible. Strong encryption and powerful servers ensure that your online activities remain private. No-log VPNs are not always the most user-friendly but they do provide additional security to your sensitive information as a result of their high levels of security and strong encryption.
Sky, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Netflix, Fox, and more are just a few of the services that are available to users. ExpressVPN is also quick enough to stream high-definition (HD) and 4K video without any buffering.
By combining DNS leak protection, perfect forward secrecy, an internet kill switch, and 256-bit encryption, you can rest assured that your privacy will be protected.
ExpressVPN prevents your data from being intercepted. Furthermore, the firm maintains that it does not save any extensive user traffic records. If you’re stumped, the company’s 24/7 customer support is there to assist. If you want to pay by Bitcoin instead of cash, there’s an option available.
- Lightning speed
- High-increasing security
- Extreme unblocking capabilities
- Money-back guarantee for a month
- More costly than other alternatives
2 – NordVPN
- MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS are all congruent with it.
- 20+ servers are used in the Ukraine.
- NordVPN recommneds this server “ua56.nordvpn.com” for overall better service.
- There are more than 5200 servers in the world.
- All the streaming platforms are accessible.
- There is a 30-day, 60-day, and a year-long SLA.
- 55,00+ IP addresses are available for torrent sites.
- Over sixty-four countries can be reached with the help of this service.
To get a Ukrainian IP address, we prefer NordVPN. Speeds are excellent, and this VPN ranks among the quickest in our database. It has one of the most extensive server networks of any VPN service, with over 5000+ servers in more than 65+ countries.
There are eight of them in Ukraine, so you’ll have no problem finding one if you need a local IP address. NordVPN is especially useful for streaming high-definition video and unblocking geo-restricted streaming services such as Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and Netflix without difficulty.
Users with a lot of expertise will also enjoy the fact that the solution is capable of delivering bespoke features. These include a choice to pick a server based on a certain activity, such as anti-DDoS protection, ultra-secure privacy, live TV streaming, and more.
With IPv6, WebRTC, and DNS leak prevention, an ad blocker, protection,256-bit encryption and,anti-malware, there’s no end to NordVPN’s security features. NordVPN doesn’t record personally identifiable information and accepts Bitcoin as payment for privacy. Customer support via live chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days.
There are numerous apps available for macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Speeds that are beyond the ordinary
- Features for improved security
- Simple to use.
- Unblocks a variety of streaming services.
- Instant customer support
- Desktop applications’ somewhat unusual design
- Static IP addresses.
3 – SurfShark
- All Operating systems are supported to work together.
- Surfshark has servers in 85 different places.
- The company has 3200 servers around the world.
- For 30 days, 60 days, and a year, SLA will be there.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are both on it beside other streaming sites.
- Torrenting is activated.
- There are more than 20,000 IP Addresses in this range
Surfshark is a low-cost VPN which is a realiable server to get a Ukrainian IP address, with over 3,200 servers in 65 countries. Although the speeds will vary somewhat, you should have no trouble finding a quick Ukrainian server.
Unblock geo-restricted streaming services such as Netflix, Kanal Ukraina, and STB from anywhere with ease using IPVanish. You can connect as many devices as you like thanks to this reliable VPN.
You may rest assured that your online activity is secure because Surfshark employs 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, and a kill switch to keep you private.
It doesn’t store any records, and so it can’t reveal what you do at all times. With live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you’ll never be more than a few minutes away from assistance.
- Steady, consistent connection speeds
- Unblocking is exceptional
- Extreme encryption and security
- Instant customer support
- Some servers are faster than others.
4- CyberGhost VPN
- Using Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS is a great idea.
- 7700 servers all around world.
- 58 servers are running in the Kiev – Ukrain.
- Streaming services like Amazon and Netflix are easy to access.
- Encryption with a lot of strength and security techniques.
- 89+ countries that serve
CyberGhost is a great service to get a Ukrainian IP addresss with over 3,300 servers in 60 locations around the world, including 58 server in Ukrain. It’s simple to get acclimated because it was created with newcomers in mind. CyberGhost is known for its streaming and unblocking capabilities, as well as a specific streaming choice via its mobile app.
CyberGhost runs in the background and offers you access to seven devices at once. It also includes a number of useful extensions, including an ad blocker, malware protection, and anti-tracking.
By default, all traffic is secured with 256-bit AES encryption on the OpenVPN protocol. There’s also an always-on internet kill switch and perfect forward secrecy. The firm is based in Romania, where data retention laws do not apply to VPNs, and it does not keep any logs. Around the clock, live support is available.
There are several third-party apps available for macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android.
- It’s simple to set up and get going.
- The Internet is frequently fast.
- For streaming, it’s a good choice.
- Low-cost equipment is sufficient.
Why It Is Criticle To Get A Ukranian IP Address
To get a Ukrainian IP address, you might need to do the following.
- Logging into your bank’s website from a different place.
- Access to geo-restricted services, like Netflix and Hulu, should not be cut off.
- There must be someone in the region who can get to any private or confidential information.
What Are The Most Essential Elements To Consider While Selecting A VPN?
It’s tough to determine which VPN is right for you. After all, there are so many different companies to select from, and they’re always adding new ones.
We checked for ISPs in Ukrain by looking for providers that fulfilled the following criteria:
- There should be a robust network of high-quality servers.
- Speedy connections are a given.
- This software encrypts your crucial data with strong encryption methods to improve security.
- It must be compatible with all of today’s most popular computer operating systems.
- It must be impossible for it to record any information that may be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get a Ukrainian IP address using a free VPN?
Yes it is possible, while there are a plethora of free VPN services available on the internet, we urge you to avoid utilizing them.
Yes, these services are appealing because you can join up without providing your credit card information or enrolling for recurring monthly payments. However, such services’ overall experience is frequently unreliable and inadequately protected.
Free VPNs generally have a restricted selection of server locations, and they are unlikely to include any in Ukraine. The majority of them simply provide a few options that are safeguarded with extremely low levels of encryption.
Furthermore, if there is network congestion, free VPNs will engage in bandwidth throttling. When too many users try to connect at the same time, this is known as a network crash.
A few unethical free VPN services have been exposed mining user data and selling it to third-party advertisers. Others have used idle bandwidth to create botnet armies. If you want to stream content or securely access financial services, a free VPN isn’t going to help you do so.
If you can, avoid using free VPNs. If you only need a VPN for a limited period of time, you may get a top-tier service for free by taking advantage of a money-back guarantee. Even if you have to spend a few dollars each month, it will be worthwhile in the long run.
Is it possible to watch Ukrainian television online using a VPN?
Yes, by using a VPN and changing your IP address to Ukraine, all host sites and applications you log into will think you’re physically there.
As a result, you will be able to access the local Netflix library as well as channels including Channel Ukraine, TET, ICTV, NTN, and Inter. Some channels may need you to register before allowing you to view their live stream. Individual websites should be examined for clarity.
What websites are restricted in Ukraine?
Following restrictions on content deemed pro-Russian, Ukraine’s online environment has remained tense, according to Freedom House. More than 200 websites covering news, current events, and social media are currently censored in Ukraine. The city center of Kiev is one of the most surveilled in the world, so if you live in Ukraine, a VPN is definitely worth considering.
What are some of the other ways to get a Ukrainian IP address?
You may also utilize the Tor browser to change your IP address in addition to VPNs.
The Tor browser, a free Internet browser developed by the Tor project to enable mass surveillance and network infiltration prevention, is available for download and use. The Tor browser is completely free to obtain and utilize due to stringent security and anonymity standards in place.
Tor isn’t popular among journalists, human rights activists, and whistleblowers for its inefficiency at streaming or extracting financial data. Unfortunately, this implies that Tor may be somewhat sluggish and that it’s not a good choice if you want to relax and watch an HD stream of one of your favorite shows.
Another choice is to use a free proxy. They, on the other hand, aren’t completely distinct from free VPNs in that they have bandwidth restrictions, are only available in a few countries, and have dubious privacy policies.
However, many streaming services, such as Netflix, have long prevented proxies from working. It’s doubtful that they’ll be able to provide you access to your favorite TV shows and movies now, either. Furthermore, proxy servers don’t encrypt traffic the same way a VPN does. They only encrypt your browser traffic; other applications are left exposed.