Do you plan to use Asian-based services while on vacation? You can achieve this with the use of a Virtual Private Network (VPN). In today’s article, we’ll discuss the best VPNs to get an IP address for Asia.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) shield you from third-party surveillance. They protect your internet traffic by encrypting it, making it unreadable to everyone else. Many people aren’t aware that their surfing history can be accessed by a variety of companies.
You may believe that you are in complete control of your internet usage, but the fact is that your Internet Service Provider can keep track of everything you do online. Employers frequently monitor their workers’ internet activities, and in some countries, such as China, the government does so as well.
VPNs also have the added bonus of allowing you to access geo-blocked sites and services from anywhere in the world. Normally, these platforms examine the user’s IP address to see if it belongs to the service’s home country.
However, you’ll be assigned a unique, time-limited IP address every time you connect to a VPN, allowing you to access any service in the world from Asia.
How Can I Get An IP Address For Asia
Even if you’ve never used a VPN before, you can almost always get what you want on the internet by simply breaching the boundaries: ExpressVPN is found to be the most reliable way to get an IP address for Asia.
- Choose a reliable VPN service. Our top choice is ExpressVPN.
2. The app won’t install if your operating system isn’t supported. Make sure it’s installed correctly.
3. To use a proxy server, you must first establish a connection to the service’s Asian server. You will be given a proxy IP address from the region, allowing you to surf unrestrictedly.
What VPNs Can Help You Get An IP Address For Asia
The Finest Available VPN Services
1 – ExpressVPN
- This software is used by a lot of different operating systems. Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android are a perfect match.
- More than 3,000 workstations spread across the world
- More than 52 weeks of continual service.
- Split-tunnel is an active option.
- Streaming is accessible.
- You can download as many movies and TV shows as you want.
- Each IP address can connect to up to five networks.
- 94 countries around the world are where we do our work.
ExpressVPN is a solid winner to get an IP address for Asia. With over 3,000+ servers in 94 locations and 25 of which are in Asia, it’s a great choice for anyone looking for a VPN to unblock geo-restricted content from anywhere across the world. It’s also one of the most reliable and fast VPNs out there, making live HD streaming.
This service delivers perfect forward secrecy, 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and IPv6 & DNS leak protection to protect your activities. ExpressVPN does not log any information that might identify you. If you encounter an issue, customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via live chat.
- Connections that are persistent and quick
- Good unblocking features
- Splendid security options
- Robust server coverage
- Only 03 connections in parall
2 – NordVPN
- Compatibility with MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS operating systems.
- Asia has many servers in all the counties of the continent.
- Over 5200 servers are spread across the globe.
- Online streaming services are accessible.
- SLAs are offered for terms of 30 days, 60 days, or one year.
- It’s easy to find one of the 55,00+ IP addresses that torrent sites accept.
- There are over sixty-two countries where the service is offered.
With over 5,000 high-speed servers in 62 countries across the globe including nine Asian regions, NordVPN’s network is, without doubt, among the best choices to get IP address for Asia. It can bypass imposed restrictions in renowned platforms such as Amazon Prime Video and Netflix, and it’s one of the few VPNs that still function inside China.
The primary protection for NordVPN is 256-bit encryption, which is enabled by default. However, it isn’t the only safeguard available to you. There’s also WebRTC leak prevention, IPv6, DNS, port forwarding, and ad blocking, as well as malware scanning. A user-friendly kill switch option is also accessible.
Even more, you can connect to two VPNs at the same time or utilize Tor through a VPN. You may use NordVPN without providing any personal information.
The VPN is a very easy-to-use fire starter that comes with Linux, Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac applications. Manual download for certain internet routers is also available.
- Great unblocking options
- A robust network of servers
- Quick speed and connectivity
- The kill switch is adjustable.
- Some servers may take somewhat longer than usual to connect.
- Static IP addresses
3 – IPVanish
- All operating systems will function fine.
- Servers are spread across the globe. There are 1800 active machines.
- It’s easy to access services like BBC iPlayer and HBO with this.
- It is very strong at 256 bits.
- There are more than 75 server locations.
- Compatible with Kodi.
Over 1,160 servers in more than 60 locations across the world now host IPVPNs like IPVanish, which guarantee you high-quality video streaming. It offers trustworthy and quick connections that can transmit high-definition video without interruption. Its a great tool to get an IP address for Asia.
Do you want to secure all of your gadgets? While the majority of services limit the number of connections to six, IPVanish permits up to 10.
This VPN offers IPV6 and DNS leak protection, a kill switch, 256-bit AES encryption, and no logging of any kind to make the visitors shielded with safety at all times. It does not store anything that might identify you.
These security concerns can be addressed with strong encryption, which IPVanish provides. You might even run your own VPN server on the router itself to increase protection even further.
The Windows version of the app is fantastic, while the other versions are also good. The Android and Mac versions are both great to play with, but they can be quite slow depending on your device’s specs.
- Suitable for live streaming in HD.
- Support for a wide range of platforms
- Can connect 10 parallel devices
- Numerous additional secure security alternatives.
- Some streaming sites are being blocked.
4- CyberGhost VPN
- Its best to work with Microsoft Windows, Android, Linux or MacOS
- Around the world, there are 7700 servers.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime are readily available.
- The importance of encryption technology and high-tech security measures cannot be overstated.
- This firm has serviced 89 or more regions to date.
CyberGhost has over 3,000 servers in 60 countries, including eight high-traffic locations across Asia which help users to get an IP address for Asia. This service is quick enough to stream HD content without trouble, and with one-click unblocking for several popular streaming platforms, it’s impossible to watch geo-locked content outside of your country.
CyberGhost also shows you the current load of each server, making it easier to obtain the fastest possible connection.The customer service is great, and the process of canceling your account is quick. This VPN offers outstanding customer support.
It has both a desktop and a mobile version with a kill switch and 256-bit encryption that can’t be disabled, as well as malware scanning, an ad blocker, and DNS& IPv6 leak prevention.
You may sign up for CyberGhost almost anonymously if you pay using Bitcoin and create a throwaway email address. Furthermore, CyberGhost does not store any personally identifiable information. Live support is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CyberGhost’s VPN software is available for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. Manual configuration is required for Linux computers and network routers.
- Can connect up to 7 gadgets at a time
- It’s really simple to operate.
- Marvelous unblocking options
- There aren’t any distinct features that may be customized.
- Performance optimised for Windows, Android, Mac OS X, and Linux
- They have 200+ servers located across the world
- 60+ server locations are available for usage.
- Sophisticated encryption
- Secure internet transactions using cutting-edge technology.
- Streaming is a viable option.
- No lag in connectivity.
- Transmission that is dependable
- Packages at a discount.
A very regliable service to get an IP address for Asia. Though PrivateVPN is limited to 59 countries, 11 of them are in Asia. This makes it perfect for people wanting to access geo-blocked content from other countries, as it offers fast speeds and the ability to unblock popular services such as Hotstar, Hulu, and Netflix
All of offered features combine to make PrivateVPN an excellent choice for your VPN needs. For example, you may protect all of your most frequently used devices with it since it supports up to six simultaneous connections.
With IPv6 security WebRTC leak protection, DNS, and 256-bit encryption included by default, it offers better online anonymity. Bitcoin payments are allowed, allowing you to sign up anonymously with a disposable email address.
This VPN has a no-logs policy, ensuring that your actions can’t be traced back to you. While there is no live chat, the customer care staff is pleasant and will even remotely install the software if asked.
The configuration service lets you install, update, and uninstall conventional apps on PCs running Windows, iOS, Android, or macOS. It can be manually configured to operate on Linux-based systems as well as certain internet routers.
- Speeds that are better than usual
- The ability to break through hardened clogs is excellent.
- There is no live chat support available.
- Larger network than many of its competitors
Why Is It Necessary Get An IP Address for Asia?
For the following reasons, you may require an IP address for Asia.
- Using a foreign country’s website to access your bank’s website.
- Access to geographically limited streaming services such as Hulu or Netflix.
- Access to private or secret information is possible.
What Are The Most Important Considerations When Selecting A VPN?
It’s tough to determine which VPN is ideal for you. After all, there are so many distinct VPNs to consider, and they’re always introducing new ones.
In order to obtain an IP address for Asia, we looked for services that fulfilled the following criteria:
- There should also be a significant number of high-quality servers in Asia.
- Connections should be as quick as possible.
- The program encrypts your critical data with advanced encryption techniques, adding extra protection.
- It must work with all of today’s most popular computer operating systems.
- It’s impossible for an entity to keep track of data that may be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to obtain an Asian IP address while using a free VPN?
You could be tempted to use a free VPN to obtain an Asian IP address, but we’d advise you not to. These services have several major drawbacks, the most significant of which is that they frequently have more users than their networks can handle.
This implies that free VPNs are frequently too sluggish to be of any use, and streaming becomes nearly impossible. If your free VPN can only access the target website, you will almost certainly experience lengthy buffering times, unpredictable video, and perhaps even a connection blackout.
How can free VPNs afford to run an international server network? These services make money in a variety of ways. Many of them include large, obtrusive advertising on the sites you visit, but others go even further and use tracking cookies to monitor your activities.
Cookies are small files that track your surfing habits on the websites you visit. Cookies may be used to record past behavior and build up a complete consumer profile, which can then be sold to advertisers without your knowledge.
Unfortunately, you’ve drawn the attention of many identity thieves. According to research, popular app stores are clogged with malware-infected free VPNs that pretend to be legitimate.
Worse yet, 30% of the 302 evaluated applications failed to encrypt user traffic, and 88% exposed sensitive information over IPv6. Hola was discovered in 2015 selling dormant user bandwidth for use in a botnet. To stay safe when browsing the internet, we recommend using a trusted VPN that offers clear-cut, user-first privacy terms.
Is it possible to stream Asian television from outside of Asia?
Yes, there are servers in several Asian countries, such as ExpressVPN, which caters to customers seeking a IP address from lesser territories like Bhutan.
Streaming services in the country where you’ve connected to a VPN’s server should be available to you, as long as they don’t require personal information or require payment with a credit card linked to a local address.
You’ll be able to enjoy Wowow, Hulu, and Netflix Japan from a US server if you connect to a Japanese one. An Indian server will also allow you to view Voot, Jiocinema, and Hotstar .
You should be aware that VPNs do not provide free access to premium services. However, you may still join premium services from your home country while traveling abroad – simply use your regular payment method.
Some services even accept gift cards, making it easy to sign up from outside of their broadcast area since you don’t have to supply your address.
What additional advantages does an IP address from Asia provide?
You might have received alerts from your bank or other online accounts in the past, warning you of attempted logins from foreign regions. This is a fantastic system unless you’re traveling, because genuine logins can generate the same automated fraud prevention warnings.
However, if you connect to a server in your home region before logging in, your online banking site is unlikely to know the truth.
You’ll also have more opportunities to connect to public wifi in other countries. The issue is that these networks are frequently highly insecure, and it’s impossible to tell who’s watching your activity.
Because VPNs encrypt your traffic, they avoid this problem and allow you to browse securely when using any network.
Is there any kind of Internet censorship in Asia?
Different countries throughout Asia, such as Vietnam, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, and China, have various rules on the kind of content accessible. These governments may personally identify internet users who publish content that is prohibited in certain instances.
The main issue with this degree of restriction is that it is frequently utilized to stifle debate and project the country’s values. For example, you might find that pro-LGBTQ content is blocked, as are news stories depicting the region in a bad light.
If you use a VPN, you should be able to circumnavigate most country-wide bans. But it is far more difficult in China. In reality, there are only a few VPNs that can effectively escape the Great Firewall, and because their websites are unavailable in the country, you’ll need to install them before traveling.