Isn’t it a difficult task to access websites from other countries? Do you wish to know how to get a Japanese IP address in Australia? or incase you are residing in Japan and want to enjoy streaming Netflix , we’ll show you how using a VPN may help you – and which VPNs are best to obtain a Japanese IP address in Australia.
Certain online content may be inaccessible inside Japan. You could even be subject to Internet provider throttling, which is restricting your connection speeds or circumventing your access. With the aid of a Virtual Private Network (VPN), you can fix both problems while also gaining increased online protection.
You don’t want to use any old VPN, though. You’ll need one with a lot of servers in Japan; unrestricted bandwidth; and a range of security choices.
What are VPNs, and how do they work? Simply put, they’re services that encrypt your internet traffic and send it via a secure tunnel to another location. This covers everything from your device to the VPN server.
By connecting to a VPN server, you encrypt your data and keep it safe from hackers and eavesdroppers, including government snoops. You also get a proxy IP address that may be used to impersonate your location and access geo-restricted services from Australia.
The top VPNs for Japan are reviewed below, along with detailed reviews of each so you can make an informed selection. Don’t have the time to go through them all? Here’s a quick rundown of each.
How To Get A Japanese IP Address in Australia Using ExpressVPN
VPNs is the best way to Get a Japanese IP address in Australia. If you’ve never used a VPN before, region locks are easy to overcome; as a result, you may access anything on the internet, including forbidden locations.
- Invest in a reputable VPN service. For individuals that don’t want to give up their privacy, we recommend ExpressVPN as a secure and secure option.
2. If you downloaded and installed the program, double-check to ensure that you have the correct operating system.
3. In your web browser, connect to the service’s Japanese domain. It is possible to visit a geo-blocked Japanese website, If you still can’t access the site, clear your browser’s cache and cookies before reloading it.
Is It Feasible To Have A VPN To Get A Japanese IP Address in Australia ?
A few VPN services are listed here which are found best to get a Japanese IP address in Australia, rather they are also efficient to get IP addresses from other countries as well like Luxembourg, Estonia, Italy, Cyprus or France
- ExpressVPN is the greatest VPN to get a Japanese IP address in Australia. Around 3,000 computers are housed in 160 server farms spanning 94 countries. They have fast servers in Japan, making them ideal for streaming. Both of them are highly secure and private, with no records kept.
- NordVPN with 5200 systems deployed throughout 80 locations in 62 countries,NordVPN is one of the most popular VPN providers on Earth. They’re lightning quick, too. If you don’t find it useful within a month, NordVPN will provide a refund for 30 days.
- Surfshark it has 85 locations and 3200+ servers . This is a low-cost, privacy-oriented VPN with servers in Japan and very quick connections.
- IPVanish There are around 1,800 computers spread over 50 regions and 80 unique locations, which may be used to access Kodi-based streaming devices. IPVanish may be utilized with Kodi-based streaming devices, although not all of them are beneficial. An account can contain up to 10 distinct machines.
- CyberGhost is one of the most well-known choices with 7700 servers. with robust network and unique encryption techniques . Providing most competible prices to customers.
The Best VPN Providers for Privacy and Security
1 – ExpressVPN
- In addition to Windows and Mac OS X, iOS and Android are also supported.
- A network of over 3,000 workstations spread around the globe is tightly connected.
- Tokyo and Yokohama run a large number of servers.
- SLAs of 30 days, 60 days, and 365 days can be purchased.
- Split-tunneling is used to get access.
- There are a variety of options for watching videos online.
- You have the option of using Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
- Torrenting is supported by this service.
- Only five active connections are allowed per IP address at any given time.
- More than ninety-four nations have adopted it as their national currency.
ExpressVPN is supposed be the best way to get a Japanese IP address in Australia. There are 3,000 servers in 94 countries accessible through ExpressVPN. The number of servers available across the globe is more than 3,000. Of course, Yokohama IP addresses are included for visiting the city of Yokohama.
ExpressVPN is a popular choice among VPN users for its incredibly quick speeds. When compared to other VPNs, it has extremely fast speeds. It’s ideal for streaming when utilized with unrestricted bandwidth and continuous unblocking.
Finally, it’s worth noting that due to its well-designed apps and live chat and email assistance, this VPN is really simple to use. With an ExpressVPN membership, you may connect up to five devices at once.
It’s also renowned because it has 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC protection. It also doesn’t store any information that may expose you.
Use ExpressVPN’s apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux to get a Japanese IP address in Australia. Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are also accessible, as is custom firmware for routers.
- There are now three thousand servers in 94 countries, all dedicated to unblocking content from anywhere on the planet.
- The fastest VPN we’ve tried and includes unrestricted bandwidth
- Access to popular sources like Netflix Japan, BBC iPlayer, and many other services are included.
- VPN service that is simple to use and offers 24/7 customer support via live chat.
- It doesn’t keep any records that may be used to identify you.
- Most of its competitors are less expensive.
2 – NordVPN
- MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS compatibility.
- 80+ servers are being employed in Japan.
- NordVPN recommended servers is “jp525.nordvpn.com” to get reliable service.
- There are more than 5200 servers spread over the globe.
- Social media websites may be accessed over the internet.
- You have the option of signing up for a SLA for 30 days, 60 days, or one year.
- There are more than 55,00 IP addresses that torrent sites may allow.
- The service has been active in more than sixty-two countries.
NordVPN is a great tool to get a Japanese IP address in Australia. NordVPN has a large number of extra features, including its low cost and ease of use. NordVPN is a well-known VPN service to get a Japanese IP address in Australia, with over 5,500 servers in 60 countries across the world, such as Japan.
You may now watch TV shows and movies from a variety of foreign streaming services using this VPN. It supports numerous overseas streaming services.
If you’re searching for a VPN that has servers in many countries, NordVPN’s three-year plan is the most cost-effective. Double encryption is one of the few services offered by NordVPN, which adds an extra layer of protection. Other features include P2P servers, Double VPNs, and Onion Over Vpn servers.
NordVPN is a virtual private network with military-grade encryption and no logging. You’ll be able to use it securely since it uses 256-bit AES encryption and has a no-logs policy. DNS and IPv6 leak protection, as well as a kill switch, are also available.
You may use NordVPN’s free VPN software on six devices at the same time with its Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and Android TV versions. Chrome and Firefox browser add-ons are also accessible. If you want to connect it to a compatible router manually, manual installation is necessary.
- 5,500 servers are available worldwide.
- For lag-free streaming, there’s no substitute for a fast server speed.
- Hundreds of functional Static and Dynamic IP addresses
- Unblocking is very effective — it works with Netflix and Japanese television.
- Connect to P2P, Double VPN, and Onion Over VPN servers in three steps.
- Customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through live chat and email.
- Thanks to a thorough no-logs policy and top-tier encryption.
- It’s difficult to make the transition from a desktop app to a mobile one.
3 – SurfShark
- Linux, iOS, Windows, Android, and MAC all perform exceptionally well.
- Surfshark has a total of 85 servers.
- The company’s international platform has over 3200 servers.
- Multiple servers are located in Tokyo.
- Thirty-day, six-month, and one-year SLAs are available.
- This list includes streaming services such as Amazon Prime and Netflix.
- The torrenting protocol is enabled.
- Over 20,000 IP Addresses have been enabled.
Surfshark is a bare-bones VPN with only a few servers. You shouldn’t have any issues to get a Japanese IP address in Australia, because it has some in Japan. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve seen, with speeds clocking in at 71 megabits per second.
The fact that you can use this service to access Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and other geo-blocked services is another main selling point. Surfshark is one of the few VPNs with an infinite number of connections per account.
Surfshark has a lot more to offer than simply being a VPN service. One of Surfshark’s most appealing features is its “Multi-Country VPN,” also known as the “Multi-Country VPN.” These are multi-country VPN servers that make use of many nations to increase security.
Keeping yourself secure on the internet may necessitate doing a variety of things, such as obtaining and installing antivirus software on a regular basis, using the most up-to-date version of Windows, and keeping up with security updates. There is also significant protection from prying eyes.
If you join up, you’ll be able to download and install applications for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, Linux, and Amazon Fire TV. It’s possible to manually set up Surfshark using a browser plugin for Chrome or Firefox. After careful configuration, wireless routers may be used with Surfshark.
- Networks of servers are located in Tokyo.
- Allows you to link up to ten devices to the same account, with no limit.
- For high-quality streaming and torrenting, you’ll need fast connections.
- For additional security, double VPN servers encrypt your data twice.
- Live chat and email assistance are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It might take some time to move servers.
4 – IPVanish
- Run at peak efficiency on all OS.
- Over 1300 servers located across the world.
- There are 20 servers located solely in Tokyo – Japan
- Streaming services like BBC iPlayer and HBO are easily accessible.
- Encryption with a 256-bit key.
- There are almost seventy-five server sites in all.
- With Kodi, it’s the best
IPVanish allows for the registration of an infinite number of devices, making it ideal for sharing with family. IPVanish boasts over 1,600 servers in 60 countries throughout the world.
IPVanish has 2,000 servers in North America and 20 in Japan that is ideal for streaming Netflix. Unlike with some ISPs and free VPNs, IPVanish does not restrict your bandwidth or speeds, so you can browse and watch freely.
IPVanish is a VPN that encrypts your data with 256-bit AES encryption and a no-logs policy to ensure that nobody can see your personal information. There’s also protection from DNS leaks, as well as an emergency stop button.
The IPVanish apps are straightforward to use and will connect you to the most stable (fastest) server available. Contact support staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the live chat help desk if you run into any problems.
The IPVanish VPN software for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Amazon Fire TV allows you to secure all of your gadgets. If you want to connect to the Internet via Linux or utilize your Wi-Fi router with a VPN, check out IPVanish’s comprehensive set-up directions.
- There are 20 servers in Tokyo, Japan, and dozens of locations all around the world.
- At the same time, you may connect as many devices as you like.
- User-friendly applications instantly link you to the most efficient server.
- Thanks to its use of top-of-the-line encryption, it’s extremely safe to use.
- The headquarters are in the United States, which is a member of the Five Eyes club.
- Slow to respond to email inquiries
- Ubuntu and Windows work well together.
- There are more than 7700 servers distributed around the planet.
- 50 active servers in Tokyo..
- Both Netflix and Amazon Prime are readily accessible to many people.
- It is vital to use cutting-edge encryption and security methods.
- More than 89 nations are covered.
Cyberghost is another way to get a Japanese IP address in Australia. CyberGhost now has 7700 servers in 80+ locations across the world, good increase from last year’s approximately 6000. There are more than 60 CyberGhost servers in Tokyo, Japan. You’ll be able to watch region-locked media at home and abroad because there are so many servers accessible.
You may use services to access information that isn’t readily available on the site. There are no bandwidth restrictions, and the server performance is excellent.
With CyberGhost, you may connect up to seven devices at once. Furthermore, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through online chat or email, live help is available. CyberGhost’s no-logs and privacy policies ensure that your data is secure.
With a plethora of additional security features, you may rest confident that your surfing experience is secure and private. A dynamic IP address, DDoS protection, and automated shutdown switch, and “NoSpy” servers tailored to each user are among the options available. For an extra fee, a Dedicated IP Address is also available.
CyberGhost has apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Linux, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV, as well as its service. Chrome and Firefox browser add-ons are also accessible. If you want to link this VPN with your wireless router (if applicable), you’ll need to set it up manually.
- Over 50 servers in Japan and more than 6,400 throughout the world
- High-performance servers with no bandwidth limitations
- Customers can contact customer care by live chat or email at any time of day or night.
- The VPN server encrypts your data and hides your activities from prying eyes. The no-logs policy secures your online privacy.
- For more powerful users, the Control+F symbol may not provide enough control.
What Is the Purpose to Get A Japanese IP Address in Australia?
You may get a Japanese IP address in Australia for the following reasons.
- The act of visiting your bank’s website from a place other than your current one.
- Netflix and Hulu, for example, must be available to consumers worldwide.
- This site does not provide external access to any private or sensitive information.
What Are The Most Important Criteria To Consider When Choosing A VPN?
There are multiple VPNs to select from, and picking the finest one might be a difficult task. Because new ones are continuously created, this problem will never go away.
In order to get a Japanese IP address in Australia, we tested and verified VPNs working for Japan that met the following conditions:
- A sturdy server network should be established.
- A fast internet connection is required.
- The program encrypts your most sensitive information with cutting-edge encryption technology.
- Compatible with most popular computer operating systems.
- It’s almost hard to obtain any information that could be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in Japan?
The relaxing news is that Japan has a few rather stringent restrictions on internet content. However, you may still wish to use a VPN in Japan to access foreign websites and services.
Due to copyright, region-locked streaming services such as Netflix and BBC iPlayer are inaccessible in Japan. You can surf as usual while traveling abroad, and you may even watch Japanese TV if you so desire.
The Internet is a worldwide network that links people from all across the world. When you connect to a server in Japan instead of one in another city, you may notice faster surfing speeds. VPNs provided here also have limitless bandwidth and can assist you in evading ISP bandwidth limitations.
The most important aspect of VPNs is that they mask your IP address and encrypt everything you do online. They also delete all records that may reveal your identity. This means you can browse anonymously in Japan without fear of being discovered by snoops.
Is it feasible to utilize a free VPN in Japan?
It’s not a smart idea to use a free VPN in Japan or any other city. There are several reasons for this. To begin with, many free VPNs lack servers in Japan, if they have any at all.
Because they’re most likely to have a limited number of servers, it’s very probable that many of their IP addresses have already been banned by popular websites and services. This makes accessing geo-restricted material difficult even with free VPNs.
You’ll also notice that free VPNs are sluggish. This is in part due to a large number of users on each server. As a result, while streaming, you’re likely to experience a lot of lag and buffering. Some free VPNs limit your bandwidth, which is an additional cause of slow performance.
Free VPNs are not recommended if you care about your online privacy and anonymity. They frequently lack the security features of the finest VPNs for Japan, and they may even track and sell your surfing habits to the highest bidder.
This guide will cover all of the legal strategies to get a Japanese IP address in Australia. Because VPNs are simple to establish and provide the best results versus other strategies, we frequently employ them (only premium and suggested service, not the free version).
If you have technical knowledge, utilize a web proxy, but we recommend that you must go for a suggested VPN service.