While living in another country, a Thai IP address allows you to watch Thai TV networks such as Channel 7 and access vital services from home. Find out how to get a Thailand IP address in Canada.
A VPN is the most straightforward approach to obtain a Thailand IP address in Canada. A VPN can assist you in accessing Channel 7 in Thailand or Thai streaming services like Donnee, among other things.
A “Virtual Private Network” (VPN) routes your device’s internet traffic through one of the VPN’s servers in the country from which you want to access.
How To Get A Thailand IP Address in Canada Using ExpressVPN
It is very simple to use a VPN for the first time, whether you’ve used one before or not. It’s easy to access what you wish on the internet. ExpressVPN is supposed to be the best VPN to get a Thailand IP address in Canada.
- Choose a dependable VPN service. ExpressVPN is one of our top recommendations.
2. After installation, double-check to ensure that you’re running the proper operating system.
3. Once you’ve downloaded the software, connect to the Thai server and start surfing unrestricted material.
Which VPNs Can Help You Get A Thailand IP Address in Canada?
Top Notch VPNs To Get A Thailand IP Address In Canada
1 – ExpressVPN
- Appropriate for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
- 3,000 compute nodes are spread across the globe.
- 30 days, 60 days, and a year are all possible SLAs.
- Split-tunneling gives you access.
- It’s possible to view videos online because there are a lot of providers.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can be streamed.
- Torrenting is allowed.
- IP addresses can only handle five simultaneous connections at a time.
- As a company, we work in 94 countries.
ExpressVPN is a wonderful option to get a Thailand IP address in Canada since it has quick servers and high degrees of protection. Aside from Thai servers, ExpressVPN offers more than 3,000 servers in 94 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Japan. You may use it to safely watch ESPN+, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
ExpressVPN is a virtual private network (VPN) that is based in the British Virgin Islands and enables users to unblock geographically restricted content. Because it isn’t subjected to data retention requests, ExpressVPN may provide more privacy and anonymity than a VPN in the US or UK.
The VPN software is compatible with the following platforms: Android TV, iOS, Mac, Windows, Amazon Fire TV, Android, and Linux. Chrome browser extensions, Firefox add-ons, and Edge plugin are all available.
- Robust network in 90+ countries
- Limitless bandwidth
- Countless connections
- Extended unblocking.
- Instant customer services 24 by 7.
- A bit more expensive than industry
2 – NordVPN
- Interoperability with MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS operating systems
- There are over 07 Thailand servers in use.
- There are approximately 5200 servers located throughout the world.
- It is possible to access online streaming platforms.
- SLA may be acquired for a term of 30 days, 60 days, or a year.
- The 55,00+ IP addresses that torrent sites may permit are easily found.
- The service has been operational in over sixty-two countries.
One of our top pick is NordVPN to get Thailand IP address in Canada. With over 5,000 servers in 60 countries, including Thailand, it has become a large VPN provider in the world.
NordVPN doesn’t impose data caps or usage limitations, and due to a large number of servers, it has infinite bandwidth. Servers are quicker than those offered by any other VPN we’ve assessed. This VPN is compatible with BBC iPlayer and Netflix, which is fantastic.
You may connect up to six devices using a single NordVPN account. NordVPN has simple and quick apps that provide additional security choices via the availability of specialized servers such as Onion Over VPN and Dedicated IP.
NordVPN is a secure option since it is not part of the Fourteen Eyes, ten Eyes, or Five Eyes groups. NordVPN has a no-logs policy, utilizes DNS 256-bit AES encryption, has a kill switch, and IPv6 leak protection.
- There are 5,000 servers in 60 countries, including Thailand.
- Incredible speed and bandwidth for streaming
- It’s compatible with Netflix and other well-known streaming services.
- Connect up to six devices at once simultaneously.
- There are several vital security features, including a no-logs policy.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In 2018, they had a data breach.
- Static IP addresses
3 – SurfShark
- Functions better on all operating systems.
- Surfshark mainly provides 85 server locations.
- There are 3200 servers on the global stage.
- SLAs are offered for 30-day, six-month, and one-year periods.
- Amazon Video and Hulu are included to access as well as other platforms.
- Torrenting is supported.
- There are almost 20,000 active IP addresses.
Surfshark is a low-cost VPN service that offers around 3,000 servers in 65 countries , through this network you can easily get a Thailand IP address in Canada. Not only it is the fastest VPN we’ve tested, it also offers unlimited bandwidth.
However, arguably the best thing about Surfshark is that it can be used on an unlimited number of devices simultaneously. This makes it a great choice for sharing with family.
Surfshark’s simple apps and browser extensions will appeal to beginners. There is even live assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need assistance. To safeguard the privacy of its customers, Surfshark has a stringent no-logs policy in place. It uses IPv6 leak prevention, DNS 128-bit, and 256-bit encryption, and a kill switch to keep your information private.
Surfshark enables you to use a wide range of applications, including iOS, Android TV, Linux, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Windows, and Mac. By manually installing browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, you may also install them. Manually configured routers are necessary.
- Servers in Thailand for accessing region-locked Thai webpages
- Connect as many devices as you like at the same time.
- Provides live chat assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- With a firm no-logs policy.
- User-friendly applications and browser extensions
- It’s difficult to connect to a server when you’re in a hurry.
4- CyberGhost VPN
- It works great with all the famous operating systems.
- Across the world, there are 7700 servers.
- This country has more than 28 live servers in it.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime are two of the most popular ways to stream content.
- Cutting-edge encryption and security measures.
- More than eighty-nine countries and territories are shown.
CyberGhost currently has over a dozen servers in Thailand which helps users to get Thailand IP address in Canada in no time. This is more than any other VPN offers. Overall, CyberGhost operates thousands of servers in 90 locations worldwide, allowing you to watch geo-restricted online content from almost everywhere.
CyberGhost is a lightning-fast VPN with no bandwidth or data usage restrictions. As a result, streaming media on this Romania-based VPN is pleasant and has little buffering or latency.
This is an excellent value VPN since it allows you to protect up to seven devices with a single subscription. CyberGhost not only works well, but it also has strong encryption thanks to 256-bit AES encryption.
There are also DNS leak protection, and IPV6, and a kill switch. Last but not least, CyberGhost is committed to protecting your privacy with a no-logs policy.
CyberGhost is compatible with the majority of platforms, including iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, and tablets. APKs are also available for Amazon Fire TV and Android TV as well as Chrome and Firefox browser extensions. Routers must be manually configured.
- Over 7,000 in 94 countries
- Lag-free streaming.
- Link up to seven gadgets at once.
- Secure VPN with extended encryption.
- No-logs policy
- It does not function in China or the United Arab Emirates.
- Optimum performance with Windows, Android, MacOs and Linux
- They are operating 200+ servers all around the world
- 60+ server locations are there to use.
- Robust encryption
- Latest techniquest to secure online transactions.
- Streaming is accessible.
- Lag free connectivity.
- Reliable transmission
- Cheap packages.
This service is taken as reliable one to get a Thailand IP address in Canada, although PrivateVPN is a lesser-known VPN provider, but it can provide you with an IP address for any region in seconds. PrivateVPN has just over 200 servers in 60+ locations across the world, including Thailand.
It’s debatable whether or not PrivateVPN is more interested in quality rather than quantity, and the server speeds back it up. This VPN works with Netflix as well as a number of other platforms.
PrivateVPN’s apps are simple to use, allowing you to connect to a server or change settings quickly and simply. PrivateVPN is an excellent VPN for privacy since it uses to protect IPv6 leaks, has a kill switch feature,256-bit AES encryption, and protects against DNS leaks. It claims that it does not keep any traffic logs while enabling you to pay digitally.
PrivateVPN offers a variety of apps for Android, iOS, Fire TV, Windows, and other platforms that allow you to set up your own VPN server with ease. Manual configuration is required for Linux and routers.
- High-quality servers with low latency and dependability
- Ideal for streaming
- You can link up to 6 devices at the same time.
- Encryption and a kill switch are both included to increase security.
- Overall, a smaller network of servers
- Customer service isn’t available instantly.
What Is the Use to Get A Thailand IP Address in Canada?
You may get a Thailand IP address in Canada for the following reasons.
- When you access your bank’s website from another nation or region.
- Netflix and Hulu, for example, should be available to anyone.
- This area prohibits external access to any private or sensitive information.
What Are The Most Important Factors To Consider When Purchasing A VPN?
It’s difficult to determine which VPN is ideal for you. There are so many various VPNs to choose from, and they’re continuously introducing new ones.
To acquire a Thailand IP address in Canada, we searched for IP address providers that met the following requirements:
- There should be a large number of high-quality servers in Thailand.
- Instantaneous connections are very common.
- Encryption software should encrypt your critical data and employ strong encryption methods.
- It must be compatible with all of today’s most popular computer operating systems.
- It’s impossible for it to gather information that could be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get a Thiland IP address in Canada using a VPN ?
Yes, it possible to get a Thiland IP address in Canada using a VPN, but many free VPNs not function in Thailand. Even if you discover a free VPN that works in Thailand, we recommend taking precautions for three primary reasons:
1. As most people who use free VPNs discover, their overall performance isn’t optimal. In reality, free VPNs are generally quite sluggish. This isn’t too much of a surprise when you consider the number of individuals attempting to utilize the free VPN at once. There are simply too many users and not enough servers, as well as bandwidth and speed limitations.
2. Many people are put off by free VPNs because they appear too easy. Free VPNs are often limited in features. As a result, you won’t be able to save your favorite servers, add a browser extension, or use a kill switch.
While some of these elements just make VPNs more convenient, others are critical for your online security. Furthermore, many free VPNs will not work with streaming services.
3. Free VPNs are not to be trusted when it comes to security. Free VPNs lack certain features and thus may or may not provide encryption, DNS leak protection, or a kill switch, as we mentioned before.
Another disadvantage of free VPNs is that they all record and sell your data to third parties. It’s also feasible for a free VPN to infect your system with malware and inundate you with intrusive, irrelevant advertising.
What are the drawbacks of using Thailand IP address in Canada through VPN?
The greatest VPNs can unblock a wide range of geo-restricted material, including news reports, Thai TV, and banking services. The method for accessing such information remains the same every time.
Open your VPN software or a browser plugin, and connect to a server in Thailand. The information should now be accessible! If not, clear your browser’s cookies and contact customer service if there’s still an issue.
The IP address for Thailand in Canada enables you to access Thai TV programs such as Channel 3 and Channel 7. You’ll be able to watch Thai streaming sites like Dooney securely, as long as servers in other countries are available.