Would you want to be able to access all of your favorite Hungarian content and services from anywhere in the globe? With a VPN, you may get a Hungarian IP address and unblock home media while traveling.
If you leave Hungary, some of your favorite shows and films will be inaccessible to you. Because of copyright restrictions, this is frequently the case. Fortunately, there is a solution. By connecting to a VPN, you may get a Hungarian IP address and avoid geo-blocking.
A Virtual Private Network, or VPN, encrypts your internet connection and sends it through an encrypted tunnel. This not only secures you on the internet but also allows you to pretend to be in a different country and access content that would otherwise be prohibited.
Because you’re assigned a new IP address when you connect to a VPN server, that’s why. Connecting to a server in Hungary, for example, will give you a Hungarian IP address and allow you to unblock Hungarian sites.
How To Get A Hungarian IP Address
Even if you’ve never utilized a VPN before, it’s simple to get around region restrictions and access anything you want on the web. VPN is supposed to be the best way to get a Hungarian IP address.
- Choose a trustworthy VPN provider. We strongly advise using ExpressVPN.
2. After you’ve purchased and installed the program, double-check that it’s for the appropriate operating system.
3. To begin, you must connect to a service’s Hungarian domain location server. Is it possible to access an Hungarian-blocked website? If you still can’t get in, clear your browser’s cache and cookies before refreshing the page.
The Best VPNs for Getting A Hungarian IP Address
A Detailed Look at the Best Available VPN Services
1 – ExpressVPN
- A wide range of operating systems can use this app. Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android are just some of them.
- There are more than 3,000 compute nodes spanning the globe in a network that is well-connected.
There is split-tunneling to get in
- Multiple connections for single IP.
- Robust encryption and security.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can be accessed.
- Each IP address can have up to five active connections.
- In 94 countries, we work.
The range of servers offered by ExpressVPN is huge, with over 3,000 in 94 locations. This includes Hungary-based servers that may get you a Hungarian IP address from anywhere in the world.
ExpressVPN also unblocks some of the most popular streaming services, such as BBC iPlayer and Netflix. It’s also capable of delivering top speeds and limitless bandwidth so you can access and stream as much as you like. Hungarian TV channels such as RTL Klub and foreign streaming services like Netflix are all accessible with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN has a number of useful features that will appeal to new users, especially those who are just getting started. Its easy-to-use apps and browser extensions will be appreciated by first-time VPN users. If you run into any difficulties, you can always contact knowledgeable 24/7 live chat or send an email.
WebRTC, IPv6, DNS and leak protection, a kill switch, and 256-bit AES encryption are all included. ExpressVPN does not store any user information. As a result, you can use it to safeguard your online anonymity.
With ExpressVPN’s apps for Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Windows, you may protect up to five devices at the same time. Routers might be firmware-locked; however, there are browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox that aid in the unlocking process.
- Unlimited bandwidth and no data usage limit.
- 3,000+ servers in 90+ countries across the world.
- Extreme unblocking capability
- Good encryption technology
- Provides live chat and email assistance, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The other VPNs on our list are less expensive.
- The streaming servers are not named.
2 – NordVPN
- Compatibility with the following operating systems: MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS.
- Over 5200 servers are spread across the globe.
- 19 servers are operating in Hungary.
- Recommended NordVPN server to get seamless service is “hu51.nordvpn.com”.
- Access to online video streaming services.
- SLAs are available in Hungary for periods of 30 days, 60 days, and one year.
- It’s simple to discover one of the 55,00+ IP addresses accepted by torrent sites.
- Over sixty-two regions in which the service is available
NordVPN is a large and well-known VPN that provides over 5,200+ servers in 65+ countries across the world. In Hungary, there are almost a dozen servers. It can get you a Hungarian IP address with in a blink of an eye
With no limits on bandwidth, you shouldn’t experience lagging or buffering while streaming. NordVPN is a safe bet for circumventing restrictions, whether it’s Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, TV2, or RTL Klub. Furthermore, with a single account, you may link up to six devices at once.
This is one of the most security-oriented VPNs on the market, with a number of features that safeguard your privacy. NordVPN has uses 256-bit AES encryption and a zero-log policy to secure your internet traffic.
There’s also a kill switch as well as protection against IPv6 and DNS leaks. NordVPN provides both Double VPN and Onion Over VPN servers, which add an extra layer of security. Furthermore, its Hungary-based servers are optimized for P2P networking.
You may connect to a server in Hungary with NordVPN’s apps for Linux, iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android, and Windows. Chrome and Firefox browser add-ons are also accessible. Because NordVPN does not offer built-in router support, it must be manually installed on routers.
- With no restrictions, you can stream lag-free and buffer-free.
- Unblocks Netflix, RTL Klub, Amazon Prime, and TV2 in addition to other streaming services.
- With a strict no-logs policy and specialized servers, it’s highly secure.
- Around the clock, you can get assistance via live chat.
- There is no Android-specific kill switch.
- Static IP addresses
3 – SurfShark
- Best to work with Linux, iOS, Windows, Android, and MAC.
- Surfshark has 85 data centers in all.
- In the international platform of the company, there are more than 3200 servers.
- There are SLAs for 30 days, 6 months, and a year.
- You’ll see Amazon Prime and Netflix on the list to access freely
- Torrenting is now allowed.
- More than 20,000 IP Addresses have been turned on.
Surfshark is a VPN service with servers in over 60 locations around the world, includes Hungary. It claims that all of its servers are P2P-friendly, as indicated by the lack of bandwidth or other limitations.
Surfshark has the best worldwide unblocking capabilities, and it works particularly well with Netflix. If you have a lot of gadgets, you’ll be happy to hear that Surfshark allows for an infinite number of connections per account.
With Surfshark, you can get customer care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are also a number of security measures in place to ensure that your activities remain private at all times. Aside from DNS leak prevention, a kill switch, and 256-bit AES encryption, it includes an ironclad no-logs policy.
The CleanWeb function protects you from pop-ups, tracking advertisements, and malware. Last but not least, thanks to Multi-hop servers, you may connect to Multi-Hop servers in different countries for twice the level of encryption.
To get a Hungarian IP address using Surfshark’s Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and Windows apps, you’ll need to download them. There is also an Amazon Fire TV app and browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. Manually compatible routers may be configured manually if necessary.
- Servers are located in dozens of countries, including Hungary.
- Extreme unblocking.
- Unlimited device connectivity.
- With a no-logs policy and two VPN servers, your safety is very secure.
- A lower number of servers than its rivals
4 – IPVanish
- Optimum functionality with all OS.
- 1300 Servers all through the world.
- 4 servers operating in Budapest – Hungary.
- Easy access to Streaming providers like BBC iPlayer and HBO.
- 40,000 IP addresses
- Strong 256 bit Encryption.
- 75+ webserver locations.
- Works well with Kodi
A great way to get a Hungarian IP address. IPVanish allows you to connect as many devices as you like at the same time. Of course, this makes it perfect for sharing with family. It’s a safe choice for surfing and streaming since it provides fast, dependable servers and over 40,000 IP addresses from over 60 countries, including Hungary. It is possible to use this VPN to access Netflix US, as well as other regional versions of the service.
When you connect to an IPVanish server, your internet traffic is protected with 256-bit AES encryption. This prevents data thieves from stealing it as well as DNS leak prevention and a kill switch.
There’s also a no-logs policy to eliminate any concerns about your information being passed along. If you need assistance, live chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
IPVanish has apps available for the following platforms: iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. There’s also an app for Amazon Fire TV. It is possible to manually install Linux systems and compatible routers.
- Fast and reliable servers
- Extreme unblocking.
- Simultaneously connect an infinite number of gadgets.
- Live chat is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Strong Zero-logs policy.
- Robust encryption.
- Member of Five Eyes Association
- There are no browser add-ons available.
5- CyberGhost VPN
- Microsoft Windows and Linux are an ideal combination.
- There are 7700 servers located across the globe.
- 24 Servers are operating in Hungary – Budapest
- Netflix and Amazon Prime are both widely accessible.
- Advanced encryption technologies and security measures are critical.
- Served 89+ countries
Because of its huge number of servers, CyberGhost is well worth considering. Overall, it has over 7,000 servers in 90 different countries. There are at least two dozen in Hungary, which provides plenty of Hungarian IP addresses for you to utilize.
If you’re looking for a VPN that won’t leave you wanting, CyberGhost is the ideal choice. It provides limitless bandwidth and high-speed connections, so there’s essentially nothing you can do without it. CyberGhost works with Netflix US and may be downloaded on up to seven devices at once.
If you’re searching for a VPN that provides excellent security, CyberGhost is the one to go with. It has a no-logs policy, so your surfing habits and IP address are not recorded or kept.
Cyberghost is crucial to have a trustworthy VPN solution that’s easy to use and provides great security. DNS leak protection, an automatic shutdown function, and 256-bit AES encryption are just a few of the additional security features available. If you want help at any time of day or night, you’ll be able to get in touch with live chat support.
Connect to CyberGhost to unblock Hungarian sites and services. Apps are available for iOS, Android TV, Android, Windows, Linux, and Amazon Fire TV. Chrome and Firefox browser plugins are also accessible. Routers do require manual configuration, however.
- There are 7,000 servers in 90 countries.
- Very quick speeds and an endless supply of bandwidth.
- Hungarian television programming may be viewed in other countries.
- At the same time, you may connect up to seven items.
- Doesn’t work in China or the United Arab Emirates
- Local networking is not supported.
What Is the Purpose To Get A Hungarian IP Address?
You may get a Hungarian IP address for the following reasons.
- The act of accessing your bank’s website from a different location.
- It’s critical that geo-restricted services like Netflix and Hulu remain accessible.
- If no one outside the area has access to any private or secret information.
What Should You Consider When Selecting A VPN?
It’s tough to figure out which VPN is right for you. After all, there are so many different choices to consider, and they’re always adding new ones.
We searched for Hungarian VPN services by focusing on following requirements:
- A strong network of high-quality servers should exist.
- Connections that are as quick as possible seem to be the norm.
- Strong encryption must be there to get stuff secured.
- It must be compatible with all of today’s most popular computer operating systems.
- It’s nearly impossible for it to keep any data that might be used to identify you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I need an IP address for Hungary?
One of the most common reasons for acquiring a Hungarian IP address is to access geo-blocked data. For example, you may discover that certain Hungarian TV networks such as TV2 and RTL Klub are not available in other countries.
If you can’t access your online bank account, it’s possible that you need a Hungarian IP address to avoid having your international login rejected as fraudulent. Using a VPN, on the other hand, might help you acquire a Hungary IP address.
For those who live in Hungary and wish to enhance their online safety while still being able to access local websites and services, a Hungarian IP address may be useful. Because the new, short-term IP address is not linked to your identification, it might be helpful.
VPNs also provide various security measures to ensure the safety of your online activities. This is particularly useful when using public Wi-Fi networks, which are highly vulnerable to hackers and snoops.
Is Hungary a legal jurisdiction for VPNs?
The good news is that in Hungary, VPNs are not only legal but they’re actively encouraged. In fact, you can use a VPN in almost every country without issue, which is excellent if you plan on visiting other countries. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of where VPNs are allowed and prohibited.
There have been numerous efforts in some countries to restrict or ban VPNs, but it is still possible to use a virtual private network in most environments.
Is it possible to obtain a Hungarian IP address via a free VPN?
It is feasible to acquire an IP address for Hungary using a free VPN. However, it’s important to note that free VPNs have several flaws. To begin with, free VPN servers are often sluggish, making streaming and torrenting difficult.
Finally, many free VPNs fail to unblock region-locked content, particularly when it comes to overseas streaming services such as BBC iPlayer and Netflix.
Another issue with free VPNs is their lack of security. Some don’t encrypt your data or protect you from leaks if the connection drops. Free VPNs are not uncommon to make money by recording and selling your web activity.
While a free VPN may provide you with a Hungarian IP address, it’s crucial to consider if the various costs are worth it. If not, go for a privacy-first VPN provider.
Is it possible to watch Hungarian television outside of Hungary with a VPN?
Yes, the greatest VPNs allow you to view Hungarian TV from anywhere in the world. TV2and and RTL Klubare are two such networks. Simply connect to a server in Hungary with a Hungarian IP address, and you’re ready to go. You can watch certain TV shows from outside Hungary if you connect to a server in Hungary with
- Jóban Rosszban
- Való Világ
- Hungarian Folk Tales
- Barátok közt
- Áll az alku
- Showder Klub
- Hungary’s Next Top Model