A lot of people outside America want to access their favorite content and apps, but they can’t because the new US regulations on data make it impossible. This is where a VPN comes in handy! Which gets a US IP address conveniently. We’ll show you how our clever ways work to get an American IP address in a blink of an eye.
This article will enlighten the proper procedure for those who live outside American Samoa or Puerto Rico insight to get a US IP address, so you’re not limited by geo-blocks when accessing streaming services such as Netflix from abroad.
How To Get A US IP Address Using ExpressVPN
Recommended VPNs To Get US IP Address
In today’s world of technology, it is important to stay protected from the cyberworld. A VPN service will bring you that shield when browsing internet traffic on your device and beyond! We’ve tested 50+ different VPN providers putting in 300+ hours, to find one perfect for our readers who want more than just protection but also anonymity while abroad- so check out these top choices. You can get a US IP address with a few clicks to get your location changed. Beside this these recommended VPNs work well to get IP address form Australia , France , Singapore, Portugal or Canada etc.
Suggestion : We do not encourage the use of Free VPN service as they can expose your information to third party.
- Express VPN -Business presence in 94 countries, having more than 3,000 servers placed on 160 server locations.
- Nord VPN – Network in 62 countries, have 5200 Servers on 80 locations
- SurfShark VPN – Operating in 65 counties with 3200+ Servers
- IPVanish VPN – Network in 50 countries having more than 1,700 servers operating on 70+ locations
- CyberGhost VPN -Serving in 90+ countries with 7000 servers.
Best VPNs To Get A US IP Address
Get a US IP address and escape the limitations of IP geolocation with ExpressVPN, which is the finest VPN to use in America. Since 2009, the company has served thousands of clients across 90+ countries over the globe over 3500+ servers on 165+ server locations.
From a population of 3,000 servers, American locations have 23 working servers in major cities such as Atlanta, Dallas, New York City, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Chicago, Santa MonicaDenver, Miami, Salt Lake City San Francisco., and Seattle provides excellent service to their customers. Its most cost-effective plan is $6.67.
ExpressVPN’s security is based on TST – Trust Server Technology, in which the firm never retains a record of user actions. To verify that no logs are kept, ExpressVPN has implemented strong technical measures such as expert server capture tools to demonstrate “No Logs Policy on Personal Data.” Other users are prevented from interfering with your online connection through ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN comes with a built-in “Kill Switch” that stops system data from leaking when the VPN connection falters. Another popular feature of ExpressVPN is ad blocking, which they include. In addition to that, it includes robust DNS leaks protection and anti-malware protection, as well as an ad blocker.
Bitcoin is an exciting payment option, VPN now accepts it. This comes as another cutting-edge approach to make life easier for consumers. With all pricing plans, there is a money-back guarantee.
- Recommended with Windows, iOS, Android, MAC and Linux
- 161+ server locations
- Robust network of 3000 Servers over the globe
- Servers operating 13 major American cities.
- SLA for 30 days ,60 days and 1 year
- Availaibility of Split – Tunneling Yes
- Streaming Services Yes
- US Netflix, Amazon Prime Video Yes
- Torrenting Yes
- 30000 IP Addresses
- 05 parallel connections
- Operating in 94 countries
- Easy to use App
- Firm Logs Policy
- Accessibility to Netflix and other platforms
- Uses Static IP address
- In capable Customer Service
- Kill Switch works manually with MAC OS
To get a US IP address, NordVPN is runner up as compared to ExpressVPN. NordVPN is best among renowned names in the VPN industry, delivering the greatest results for IP geolocation restrictions. It provides 6 connections in addition to 5 other competitors’ servers, providing exceptional concurrent connections.
Over 5200 servers are located on 81+ server locations across 62countries, and it is currently available in over 50 countries. The firm has established over 5100+ servers in the United States to obtain an American IP specifically in Atlanta, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Virginia, New Jersey, Miami, and Newyork.
NordVPN is a well-known provider of VPN services. It has six connections instead of the usual five offered by rivals, and it has servers in over 62 countries. NordVPN users can contact them to offer a Private IP option for running the dedicated VPN service. In one simple click, the Kill Switch transforms the VPN into Tor.
In a test comparing our speeds, we reduced them by 53%, yet NordVPN’s are still quite fast. There was no interruption, and where VPNs fall short, they exceed expectations.
NordVPN offers a two-year membership for $3.75 per month, which is equivalent to $90 every year when paid in one go. The yearly plan costs $4.92 each month, or a total of $59, while the monthly subscription is $11.9 per month. They are designed to be the most cost-effective VPN Service in the market.
- Flexible to work with MAC, Linux, Android, Windows & iOS
- Operating on 85+ server locations
- 5200 Servers over the globe.
- Servers operating in 11 major American cities.
- Access to Streaming Services
- SLA for 30 days ,60 days and 1 year
- US Netflix, Amazon Prime Video Yes
- Torrenting available
- 55,00+ IP addresses (Dynamic and a Static IP)
- Business Presence in 64+ countries
- Unlimited number of connections.
- Strong “no logs policy”.
- Affordable packages.
- 30 days trial period.
- Inefficient Customer Services
- Kill Switch is operated manually
- Static IP addresses.
Being a tiny network, Surfshark has no difficulties putting up a fight against its rivals owing to the options it has added to the market such as unrestricted device support, which includes a wide range of computers, laptops, and routers.
It also contains anti-tracking, ad-blocking, and antivirus utilities. It instantly breaks down IP geolocation limitations.
There are 3,200 of them in 62+ locations out of the total 6,000+ servers the company has positioned in the American region. 23 cities are represented, including Atlanta, Denver, Los Angeles., Virginia, Dallas, New Jersey, Miami, Buffalo, Charlotte,New York, Chicago
During a speed test, the loss of speed is typically just 17%. It outpaces many rivals in terms of consistency in speed.
It has ranked Itself up among its rivals, thanks to the Surfsharks’ extension giving support to all the renowned browsers such as Chrome and Firefox, which is strongly endorsed by German Cyber Security Firm Cure 53.
They have fantastic applications for Windows, Fire TV, iOS, networked game consoles, and Mac OS. DNS supports game console configuration as well.
Surfshark provides three distinct modes to bypass encryption. Hideous Mode deletes your activities, Multihop Mode sends data across multiple countries to hide you, and NoBorders Mode allows you to use Surfshark in restricted locations. All subscription plans come with a money-back guarantee.
- Optimum working with Linux , iOS,Windows, Android and MAC
- Surfshark has 85 server locations
- Company operates with 3500 Servers all around the world.
- 6000+ Servers in American cities covering 23+ cities.
- Streaming Services
- SLA for 30 days ,60 days and 1 year
- US Netflix & Amazon Prime Video.
- Torrenting Yes
- 20,000+ IP Addresses ( Static & Dynamic IP Address)
05 Other Ways To Get a US IP Address
How To Get US IP Address by Using TOR
The “TOR System” is a browser that masks internet activity utilizing the “TOR System,” which sends data through numerous servers before reaching its ultimate destination. The transformation confounds the system, forcing it to identify where the gathering originated. When you’re exploring the cyber world, you’ll be safe for miles and miles.
- Available free online
- Optimum secrecy
- User Friendly
- Lacking Speed
- Major websites blocks TOR
- Use of TOR is illegal
When Using TOR is Beneficial?
- When someone collects information secretely.
- For investigation of something suspecious.
How To Get US IP Address by Using Proxy Server
When a user connects to a proxy server, the intermediate Server receives a unique IP address and orchestrates the client’s request. The server processes several DNS queries and, when finished with the data collected by the User, returns an informed response to the query.
- It’s the job of the proxy server to append any extra data to the customer request before sending it to the webserver.
- When the client is behind a firewall, an intermediary system may be used to set it to use US IP address, when communicating with the server.
- It can scramble the data in order to render it useless on a wide range of platforms.
- Physical tracking can be detrimental to IP.
- Completely Annonimity
- Free and Paid both versions available
- Encrypted & secured connectivityCons
- Extended security not available
- Risk of credentials being hacking.
- Needs a bit pro skills to handle.
How To Get US IP Address By Resetting Local IP Address
Its possible to get a US IP address configuring your local IP address on platforms like Windows and MAC. Kindly follow the following step to get most out of it.
1) Resetting Windows
- Search for Command Prompt
- Give command by typing ipconfig /release – this command will release IP
- Give command by typing ipconfig /renew – this command will reset IP
- Save your settings and exit.
2) Resetting MAC OS
- Tap on Apple menu
- Click and run System Preferences
- Search for Network
- Go to Advanced…
- Tap on TCP/IP
- Click on Renew DHCP
How To Get US IP Address Using Public WIFI Network
Many individuals are unaware of public Wi-Fi networks, which exist in virtually every area and cater to a wide range of interests. Regardless of the ubiquity and appeal of free access in open locations, many people overlook the fact that connecting into individual accounts on a public organization might expose login information for things such as emails and ledger access.
- Personal data may be stolen.
- Your browser session may be taken.
- A third party may overrule a deal.
- The sniffing attack may be dealt with by the gadget.
- Malware can be installed.
How To Get A US IP Address Using Mobile Data
It’s possible to switch IP addresses utilizing mobile data while not connected to Wi-Fi. Information may be sent through a remote connection. If you have a cell phone, you can easily send information as and when required.
In the current world, mobile technology has become an essential component of life. It’s as if we’re living in a completely different reality than those who aren’t using their phones as frequently as they should – they don’t realize how much freedom and flexibility is available to them now that they do use their phones more often, and they may regret it later.
Cellular data, on the other hand, is unique in that it may utilize WIFI while still relying on your needs. You may need an intermediate tool to help disguise you by regularly changing your IP address, which is not something to count on.
Why Should I Use Virtual Private Network
Do you want to safeguard your credentials ?
If you answer yes, you’ll need VPNs, which are an excellent tool for maintaining online privacy. They encrypt all of the data that goes in and out of your device, ensuring that even if it is intercepted, no one else will be able to read it.
A virtual private network (VPN) may be used on any device, from your laptop to your smartphone to smart TVs and gaming consoles. It doesn’t matter whether you have a fast or slow internet connection at home or work; we’ve got you covered!
You won’t have to worry about hackers stealing your personal information if you use a VPN. VPNs employ military-grade encryption, which is perfect for people who live in countries with tight internet controls like China and Russia.
It will aid in the prevention of access to anything that shouldn’t be accessible, including us! This while not compromising speed or functionality. Almost all VPN companies provide a money-back guarantee with any plan.
- Streaming movies and TV shows are also readily available.
- Extremely Reliable and smooth connection
- Encrypted and shielded Transactions
- No risk of data theft
- The ideal level of anonymity
- Sophisticated security
- Smooth reliable connectivity
- Fast Speeds.
- Access to Social platforms
- Limited free service with limited options
- Risk of data theft ( only with unbranded VPNs)
- Free VPNs have no reputation
How Do I Choose the Best VPN?
These are the things to consider when purchasing a VPN.
- Quick connectivity
- Ensure that the mechanism is secure and that the data is kept secure.
- Allows you to access social website and prohibited material.
- Encryption must be trustworthy, and processes should be well established.
- It must have a user-friendly interface.
- Instant Customer Support.
- It must be reasonably inexpensive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect to US server?
- Download and Install. On your mobile or desktop computer, download and install the ExpressVPN.
- To connect to a VPN using your iPhone, go to the Store and download the free app from the provided link. Open up the ExpressVPN. software and hit the “Connect” button.
- Select Server Location. Check to see if your VPN service leaves the United States as the default location.
- You’re all finished. You now have a US IP address.
What is the IP address for US?
The United States does not have a single IP address, but rather 1,573,614,952 unique addresses have been made available.
In Europe, what is the best technique to get a US IP address?
- Select VPN provider for instance ExpressVPN
- Download ExpressVPN,and install the the app
- Login with the credentials that are provided by the company.
- Connect by choosing US Server
- This is how you get a US IP Address outside united states.