Interested to get an Estonian IP address? We can assist you with gaining access to your Swedbank or SEB online banking service or watching ETV from a different country. There are several ways to get an Estonian IP address using a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
When you’re on vacation, you may find yourself yearning for the comforts of your own home. Access to major streaming services from outside of a user’s home country is restricted by region-locking. Use a virtual private network if you wish to access Estonian TV channels like TV3, Kanal 2, and ETV.
So, what’s the deal with this place? There are many websites that utilise an IP address to detect where you are residing. When you deploy a virtual private network, just your selected server’s IP address is visible to these sites (VPN). There is no limit to where you can access geo-restricted platforms as long as the server is located in Estonia.
How To Get An Estonian IP Address
If you’ve never used a virtual private network (VPN) before, here’s how to bypass geographic restrictions and access everything you want on the internet: You can get estonian IP address by using ExpressVPN.
1. Make sure the VPN provider you choose is credible. ExpressVPN is a great choice.
2. Check that the application you’ve purchased and installed is compatible with the operating system you’re using.
3. You must first establish a connection with the Estonian domain location server of the service in question. A geo-blocked website in Estonia can be viewed, is this possible? Before trying again, delete your browser’s cache and cookies to see if it solves your problem.
Recommended VPNs To Get An Estonian IP Address
You can get Estonian IP address by using the best-suggested VPNs, that can easily provide you with an IP address from Israel, Greece, South Korea, Chile, or Luxembourg, as well.
- ExpressVPN comes highly recommended for acquiring an Estonian IP address. In Estonia, ExpressVPN has fast servers. Overall they have 3000 server placed in 94+ countries.
- To get over geoblocks, many people turn to NordVPN, which has 5200 fast servers. Safe and secure applications. For those who aren’t satisfied with the product after the first month, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark is a low-cost option. Strong unblocking abilities with fast Estonian servers and a trustworthy privacy-focused VPN. They are in the market with 3200 servers scattered in 80+ countries.
- Cyberghost is really recommended, using this app is a great alternative for newbies because it’s easy to download and utilise. They have a splendid network of 7700 servers.
- HotSpot Shield If you want to watch Estonian TV when you’re away from home, this service is the best option. They have an ative network of 3000+ servers.
A Comprehensive Review of the Best VPN Services
1 – ExpressVPN
- Its flexible with all OS. Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android
- There are more than 3,000 servers spread across the world.
- SLAs that last 30, 60, and 365 days.
- Option ofsplit-tunneling is available.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can be accessed to watch videos.
- Unlimited download, like movies and TV shows.
- Each IP address can be connected to up to five other people at the same time.
- They work in 94 different countries.
Its a good option to get an Estonian IP address. There are over 3,000 servers in 94 countries that are accessible with ExpressVPN, which includes Estonia. As a result, it’s an excellent solution for unblocking region-locked streaming websites thanks to its stable, high-speed connections.
It’s not only Kanal 2 and ETV that you can watch from anywhere; you can also access Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Netflix US, and more! A maximum of five simultaneous connections is permitted.
This service uses 256-bit encryption to keep your actions confidential at all times. IPv6, DNS, and WebRTC leaks are additionally protected by a kill switch that quickly ceases transferring data when the VPN connection is lost. ExpressVPN doesn’t keep any records of your personal information, so you don’t have to worry about your online activity being tracked back to you.
Live chat-based customer assistance is provided around the clock, and Bitcoin payments are allowed for an additional degree of privacy. ExpressVPN has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and MacOS that are simple to use. It also contains special router firmware that makes it easier to secure your whole network.
- Speedy, large-scale VPN service.
- Outside of Estonia, you may watch ETV and Kanal 2 using this app
- The best security and privacy in the industry.
- A Bitcoin payment option is available.
- The price is a little more than the competition.
2 – NordVPN
- Incorporation on MAC, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS systems.
- The region already has multiple servers.
- There are more than 5200 servers around the world.
- Facilities like Netflix and Hulu are accessible.
- It is possible to get a SLA for a period of 30 days or 60 days or a year
- The 55,00+ IP addresses that torrent sites may enable are simple to discover.
- The provider has been operative in more than sixty two countries.
Its a reliable service to get an Estonian IP address. NordVPN provides a wide range of options for consumers, with over 5,000 servers spread throughout 62 countries including Estonia. It’s a great choice for streaming because of its good bandwidth and excellent ability to bypass censorship.
NordVPN, has you covered whether you want to watch TV3, Kanal 2, or even more well-known services like Amazon Prime Video. A maximum of six devices can be plugged in at a time.
With protection against WebRTC, DNS, and IPv6, an app-specific kill switch, and 256-bit encryption, this VPN is regarded for its excellent security features. Obfuscated servers are also available that allow you to circumvent tight country-wide restrictions.
NordVPN, on the other hand, does not maintain any records of your activity. Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum may all be used to pay for goods and services without revealing your identity. There is a live chat and email support service available at all times.
NordVPN has applications for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS, as well as a web browser. Manually installing this VPN on a router is an option for those who wish to protect all of their devices at once.
- There are a lot of fast servers in Estonia.
- A way to get around the restrictions on channels like TV3, ETV, and others
- Exceptional safety and privacy measures.
- Accepts Bitcoin and does not store any records of its transactions.
- The desktop software has a bit of a learning curve.
- Static IP addresses
3 – SurfShark
- Optimized performance on Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS.
- The group’s corporate infrastructure consists over 3200 servers.
- Thirty-day, six-month, and one-year SLAs are available.
- Amazon Prime and Netflix are accessible.
- Torrenting is enabled.
- There are over 20,000 functional IP addresses available.
Surfshark is a budget solution through which you can get an Estonian IP address. It’s possible to watch Estonian TV networks from outside Estonia via Surfshark, which works with large platforms like Netflix as well. Indeed, with more than 3200 servers in 63 countries and infinite bandwidth, there’s little it can’t accomplish. The best part of this service is that it allows you to connect all of your devices at once.
256-bit AES encryption and a kill button keep you secure with Surfshark. For more safety, it has DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, an integrated virus scanner, an Adblocker that blocks ads, and a NoBorders mode that can bypass even the harshest online censorship.
You may rest easy knowing that Surfshark adheres to a strict no-logging policy. Live chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you have any questions or concerns. Surfshark is available for Linux, Android, Windows, MacOS, and iOS. In addition, certain home routers may be configured manually.
- Fast enough to watch live TV without any hitch & without buffering
- Streaming services from Estonia may be unblocked with simplicity.
- Security and privacy have a long history of success.
- Having a tiny server network is a drawback.
- Some servers are significantly slower than others.
4 – CyberGhost
- In terms of functionality, all OS are an excellent match.
- There are a total of 7700 servers located all over the world.
- 24 servers are active in Tallinn – Estonia.
- Streaming is accessible.
- It is essential to deploy cutting-edge encryption and security methods.
- More than 89 countries were represented.
CyberGhost is an excellent option to get an Estonian IP Address. You’ll also be able to stream without any perceptible lag or buffering thanks to limitless bandwidth and excellent speeds. All of your devices should be protected at once with this service’s seven-connection limit.
Because it’s intended for new users, Cyberghost VPN has every security feature turned on by default. 256-bit encryption, a kill button and Anti-malware are all included in the apps. You may be certain that your identity will never be compromised thanks to our service’s lack of logging.
The support team may be reached through email or live chat at any time of the day or night if you need assistance. Apps for Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS , and Linux are all available through the CyberGhost network. It is possible to manually install this VPN on compatible wireless routers if desired.
- The network of high-speed servers is a big advantage.
- Excellent unblocking abilities and fast speeds
- Security and privacy options are plenty.
- Power users may not be able to get the most out of this software.
5- Hotspot Shield
- It has over 3200 servers.
- There are more than 80 data centres in the world.
- Estonia has a lot of running active servers.
- Encryption is a very good thing.
- You can use streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Videos.
- Packages with a budget.
- Connectivity that is stable.
More than 3,200 servers in 80 countries, including Estonia, may be accessed with Hotspot Shield. It’s a lightning-fast solution that’s perfect for anyone looking to obtain an Estonian IP address and watch Kanal 11 and ETV from afar.
However, this VPN is capable of unblocking foreign services like Crave, BBC iPlayer, and Netflix. There are up to five simultaneous connections available, allowing users to watch from wherever they are.
This VPN is definitely concerned about the safety of its consumers. It uses a mix of IPv6 and DNS leak prevention, 256-bit encryption, and a kill switch to keep your communication safe from snoopers. Not only that, but you can also set it up to automatically connect whenever you’re on an unprotected network.
Hotspot Shield, on the other hand, does not save any personal information about you once your session ends, allowing you to access the web in near-total privacy. A live chat service is accessible around the clock if necessary.
You can use Hotspot Shield on a wide range of platforms. The software is also compatible with Linux PCs and network routers that support it.
- Provides high-speed, stable connectivity.
- Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu may be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Consists of a large number of robust security elements.
- After a series of privacy breaches, the company is working to restore its reputation.
- Anonymous registration is not possible.
What Is the Point To Get An Estonian IP Address?
You may get an Estonian IP address for the following reasons:
- When you access your bank’s website from a region other than your own country or region.
- Hulu and Netflix, for example, should be available to access.
- This site does not provide external access to any private or sensitive information.
When Choosing a VPN, What Are The Most Important Factors To Keep In Mind?
It’s hard to know which VPN service is best for you. After all, there are a plethora of service providers to choose from, and more are always being created.
We searched for providers that satisfied the following requirements:.
- An extensive network of high-quality servers should be established in Estonia.
- There’s no doubt about it: fast connections are standard.
- Encryption and additional security are provided, which makes use of cutting-edge encryption technology.
- It must be compatible with all of the most prevalent computer operating systems.
- To identify you, makes you complete anonymous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a free VPN provide me with an Estonian IP address?
Using a free VPN to get an Estonian IP address is not something we advocate. Typically, free providers have a modest number of servers located in highly sought-after locations, such as the United States. These tiny networks are often overloaded by the large number of users who want to change their IP address for free. A free Estonian VPN server will likely be too sluggish to be of any practical use even if you can find one, even if it is free.
Choosing the improper virtual private network might have the opposite effect on your digital privacy. Free VPNs on major app stores may potentially be malware-infecting Trojans, researchers have found.
Apps that don’t employ any encryption are practically ineffective when it comes to protecting their users’ data. If you want to keep your internet activity private, we recommend utilizing a trustworthy virtual private network.
Can I use a VPN to watch Estonian TV from another country?
Several of Estonia’s most popular television stations are available online for free. Many Estonian television networks have websites where you may watch live broadcasts.
- Kanal 2 of ETV TV3
- Kanal 11 of FOX Life
Is there anything more I can do with an Estonian IP address?
There are several ways to benefit from an Estonian IP address. Automated fraud detection systems can be circumvented by connecting to an Estonian VPN server, for example. When you’re on the road and worried about being unable to use your Swedbank, SEB, or Luminor online banking service, this is a valuable tool.
Facebook and Skype won’t work if you’re in a region with stringent web control. If you’re in Estonia, you may still access these sites by connecting to an Estonian server. This approach, of course, enables you to watch Estonian television from any location in the globe.
Legal methods to get an Estonian IP address are covered in this essay. As a general rule, we utilise a virtual private network (VPN), which is easy to use and provides the best results compared to other techniques.
Another option is to utilise a proxy server or TOR to access the internet;however, if you have the requisite technical skills, we strongly advise you to do so.